Chapter 2

Love Letter

Chapter 2 - Getting to know them

 

" Hyeri-ah ! I'm going out soon ! I'll buy dinner tonight ." Yura said as she walked out of the bathroom .

" Um... Sure ! " Hyeri smiled .

" Feel free to watch the television . The guys are probably sleeping or studying ." Yura smiled and walked away .

 

10 minutes later ...

" Hm... I'm so bored ... Should I watch the television ? But... I'm curious about the boys ..." Hyeri thought as she walk out of the room .

" Cartoon ... News ... Omo ! Kpop countdown ! " Hyeri said and smiled as she switched the channel .

" Mr. Chu ~ ipseul wiae chu~ " Hyeri sang along with Apink on the television .

 

Meanawhile , someone walked out of the room .

" Who's that ? I'm sleeping you know !" Junhyung walked out of his room , scratching his head , still in a sleeping mode.

" Omo ! " Hueri quickly stood up .

" Wh... Why are... you ... why are you here ?" Junhyung asked , as he went to the kitchen to drink some water .

" Ah... I moved in with Yura ... " Hyeri said .

" For what ?" Junhyung said as he took a seat beside hyeri .

" Personal reason ." Hyeri blushed , as she doesn't talk to guys that much .

" What about your boyfriend, the kingka , Myungs---" Junhyung was about to complete his sentence when hyeri replied ," We broke up." 

" Ah... I see ..." Junhyung said, and continued ," why you don't talk to me in class?"

Both of them are table seatmate since the first day of school of the year , Hyeri didn't take any chance to talk to Junhyung .

" Because .. Study !" Hyeri nodded her head .

" Huh . Cute ." Junhyung mumbled to himself .

" Yea ? What did you say ?" Hyeri asked .

" Nothing . I'll go in ." Junhyung replied , walked towards his room.

 


After watching for an hour , Hyeri began to wander around .

" Yura... Where are you ~ Oh ! There is a washing machine room here !" Hyeri laughed .

" Should I go in to take a look ... Hold on , there's some noise ..." Hyeri was shocked .

 

Hyeri took a step and took a peek inside the room . 

There was it . 

A guy dozing off , with his book in his hand , and the washing machine is on .

" Omo... the shirts . How long has he been here ? Jinjja ..." Hyeri shook her head .

 

Hyeri walked towards the guy and tapped his shoulder .

" OMMA! " The guy shouted and fell into the floor.

" Sorry !" Hyeri quickly apologised and reached out her hand to get that guy up .

" Hi... Hyeri ? I'm DooJoon . The class monitor ... Ouch , my back ." DooJoon grumbled .

" Yes , I'm hyeri . I just moved into Yura's house . Yep , you did a good job as the monitor ." Hyeri smiled .

" Ah ... " DooJoon nodded .

" I'll help you take out your clothes . " Hyeri off the washing machine and began drying Doojoon's clothes .

" Thanks a lot . um... I'll need to go to the bathroom , see you later ." DooJoon smiled .

" Such a funny guy ..." Hyeri thought to herself .

 


Author's Note : Hi guys ! My dearest readers ! <3 sarang for you ~ this is the update for today . and also , sorry for the poor English . I'm in a rush and also I'm poor in English ! /laughs/ see you guys soon ! remember to comment and subscribe ! <3 love ya !