fever - one shot

Fever.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a Friday night and Sunmi had groggily woken up from another nap. She rested her hand on her stomach before glancing at the clock on the stand that read 10:38 pm. It’s been 2 days that she’s been out of school and in bed with this fever and it was starting to become a bothersome routine. Being all alone in her apartment, eating chicken soup and sleeping had gotten too tiresome pretty quickly.

Quickly, she covered and started a coughing fit, tears pooling at her eyes from the pain at her stomach before lying back down.

“Great,” she mumbled, “this is just how every teen wants to spend their Friday nights.” Seeing as she wasn’t in the mood to watch TV, eat anything or even get up; she tossed her body on her side, tucking her hand under her pillow to carry her head and closed her eyes to let sleep take her over once again. It took a while, but it came.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunmi started panting heavily, her hands gripping the blankets at her sides to somehow sooth the pain.  But to no use her body was flushed with sweat, heated up from what she assumed to be her fever rising. She let out a small cough and felt something warm reaching under her jersey shirt. This time, she didn’t think it was the heat so, slowly and painfully, she blinked her eyes open to see her boyfriend hovering over her with a smile.

“Baekhyun,” she croaked. She let out a tired sigh and closed her eyes once more. She must really be out of it if she was dreaming about her boyfriend so vividly. She decided to ignore it and turn on her other side before two hands stopped at her waist.

“Don’t move, babe.”

Wait…

“Baekhyun?!” Sunmi tried to sit up by propping her arms at her side, but they either gave in too easily or her boyfriend didn’t want her to move. “What the heck! What are you doing here? I told you I was sick!”

He looked down at her and pouted, sitting himself at her side and patted her—all reluctantly moving his hand away from under her. “I know, but that shouldn’t stop me from seeing you!” He whined, swiping some of her dampened hair from her forehead. Baekhyun placed his hand on her forehead and pulled it back with a playful hiss, “Ah! You’re burning like a stove! Have you been taking your medicine? How many hours before you have to take it?”

“I take it every 4 hours, and yes.”

“I the air conditioning a little bit so you don’t sweat too much,” leaning down, he kissed her forehead, making Sunmi close her eyes, savoring the kiss. Soon after though, Baekhyun started moving lower, kissing her ear, to her cheek to her collar bone and it took everything that she had to mutter a stop.

“You’ll get sick, Baek, stop.”

He hummed a little, pulling the blanket that was over her, aside. “I’ll take the risk,” he smirked, grabbing her thighs to spread them apart. He his lips a little once he settled in between her legs, admiring the girl before him. She was wearing a Golden State Warriors jersey that stopped perfectly before her mid-thigh, presenting him with amazing heated and toned skin, “You look too delicious right now.”

She let out a small mewl when he slid his hands up her shirt, latching onto her waist, “Baekhyun.” And in that silent moment, they both knew that she wasn’t telling him to stop anymore. He smirked down at her one more time before the hem of her , and sliding them off.

Sunmi gulped a little, burning from the soreness. Waitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter