COLLAPSED

COLLAPSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I'm sorry that it was toooooooooooooo short only 740+ words. But, I hope you'll enjoy this one-shot! Enjoy~ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone, including the manager was wasted once again. But, not me.

 

Everyone were already collapsed on the floor, snoring. But, I'm still sober.

 

My vision is still clear as water. But unfortunately, my mind wasn't anymore.

 

I've drink a few. N made me do it. Even though I don't want it, he still shoved it saying over and over that I had to because we've won today.

 

So I did and drink, not enough to make me drunk but enough to make me think that I'm thinking crazy.

 

Ken's wasted face: his glistened forehead down to his long lashes to his lips that's now pouting in front of me, I'm having this urgency to touch him.

 

But of course, I'm still half sane so I didn't.

 

No. Not just yet.

 

I waited for about a minute then, I heard his moan that says he's feeling hot (So am I) that made me act like a responsible Hyung to his dongsaeng (Of course, it didn't applies to anyone but only to Ken).

 

I've decided to move and carry Ken's weight in my arms going toour shared bedroom while he's still unconsciously making me feel hot with his moans and groans.

 

I carried Ken straight through the bathroom after entering and locking the door of our bedroom. (Yes. For safety reasons. N might suddenly wake up in the middle of something-something.).

 

I sat him on the tub then I joined in afterward, after taking everything I needed: shampoo, shower gel and towels.

 

Then, I stopped for a second when I was about to lift Ken's shirt up and out.

 

A question suddenly popped out.

 

'Are you really doing this to Ken, Taekwoon-ah? To… bathe him while he's unconscious?'

 

'I should stop. This is not right.' Said the other side of my brain while the other side tells me otherwise,

 

'You're helping him. He needs your help. Do it!'

 

And… what reason do you think prevails in the end?

 

'I am already wet. It's almost reaching my boxers. I've already bring Jaehwan here. And, he's already wet too. I need to do it o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter