You Are Mine

You Make Me, Me

IMAGINE….

B1A4 came over to hold a concert at your place. B1A4 members are very busy preparing for the concert cause it will be the first time they are going to make a solo concert at your place. Jinyoung called you to ask for your help. He called up and said to you “Bana yah, I need your help..can you come over to our concert place and buy us some drinks and food? Huh?” and you replied “No problem, you can count on me.” You bought their favourite food and coffees.

-Knock The Door-

“Im here oppa!!” you shouted.

“Ahh…wait for a while” said Sandeul

Sandeul came and opened up the door for you. “Yah, gumawo!!” He snatched a box of chicken and a cup of coffee from you and run away.

You smiled cause you find out its funny and cute although others will think its rude. Lee Sandeul always make you smile and never failed to cheer you up, that is one of the reason you cant be angry at him.

Gongchan said “Chingu yah, thanks for the food and helps” and blows you a kiss.

You were searching for someone. As you walk into their changing room, suddenly you saw someone walk out from the room, but he was topless! It’s that man, that man who loves to  walk around with only pants, its CNU. You were so shocked and amazed with his body, but you were shy so you covered up your eyes and you said

“Oppa yah!!! You look cool with that abs but please wear something before I lose control and you!! Paili oppa!!”

“Ok, ok hahaha!!! You are enjoying this way too much, actually you want to touch it right? Hahaha” he teased you

You smirked at him and walked away. Suddenly you yelled “CNU ah!! Remember to eat the chicken before it turned cold”

You then left Baro and Jinyoung chickens and drinks on the table inside the waiting room.

-AT THE CONCERT-

Since you are their friend you got the VIP ticket for free. But everyone starts to push one and another to get a perfect sittings and standings. The lights went off. The curtains rolled down. All the Banas slowly one by one their lightsticks. The whole stadium was filled with pastel lime green lights. Suddenly they played a video on the screen and everyone started to shout and cheer cause here comes B1A4!!! They make the whole stadium shake. They started to sing and jump around.

At a part, they paused cause they make a special stage to make a memorable memories with Bana.

Jinyoung starts with a talk. “Bana!!! Thanks for coming for us!! We feel really thankful for your presence. I know how hard it is for us to meet. But today I want to tell everyone one important announcement, today, me, Jung Jin Young are going to make her mine.”

All the banas start to cheer and make noises.

“Bana yah, this girl always be there for me during our hard times, she support us without fail, she gives me strength to go on with music, she always tell me how much we really mean to her, and today I know no matter how hard is it, I am going to make her mine.”

Baro then continued “Nae, this girl always be there for us, even today she is here for us. I knew how she felt towards our leader, and we want to tell her that, our leader  feel the same towards you too, he prepared all this just for u”

And suddenly the spotlight spotted on you, you were in shocked and you don’t feel true. You keep on asking yourself “How can an ordinary girl like me can make him feel s he love me?”

Jinyoung walked towards you and hold your hand tightly, he pulled you up to the stage and said to you,

“I love you girl”

“Bbbbut..I am just an ordinary girl, a girl like others who fell in love with your voice, although I do love you..bbut…”

He put his finger on your lips and hug u . He whispered, “Im a guy too, I fell in love too, and I can even fell in love with any girl even she’s a bana.”

-THE END-