Chapter 1 : Alone

Heyy You !

You : Ommaaa, I'm hungryy...

Omma : Yah! Cook by yourself ! You're a woman aren't you ? Omma is going to your ahjumma's house.

You : Ahjumma ? When do I have an ahjumma ? You're the only child right ?

Omma : Ayy babo ! Do I have to tell you thousands time ?! It's Mrs. Son. My chingu. Have you forgotten your ahjumma ?

You : Ahhh I remember ! I just wanna play guess words with omma hahaha.

Omma : Ahh omma gonna be late. Got to go now. Annyeong !

You : Annyeong !

" Who's Mrs. Son ? Ahhh molla molla. I'm sooo hungry. But I don't know how to cook. Ahh ommaaa "

You : Mmm I know ! I can eat at restaurant ! Yeayy !

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dongwoon is sitting alone at a table near the restaurant's window. The outside's view is very beautiful. But then, Dongwoon always in pain when he sits on the table. It reminds him of her. The only woman whom exists in his heart until now.

Suddenly, there's a woman with outdated dress up, walks into the restaurant. Everybody stares at her. She looks like a hungry person who's only thinks of food.

You : Why are they looking at me ? Am I too beautiful ? Omo omo hahahaha ! Heyy wait ! Why didn't he looks at me ? Hmm whatever. Food food I need food lalala.

Waiter : Hello miss ! May I take your order ?

You : Ah, I want kimchi fried rice !

Dongwoon keeps on doing his work at the table. He needs to re-check the Golden Apple project's paperwork by today as he needs to submit it tomorrow morning. He doesn't eat anything. He only drinks an apple juice. That woman's favorite drink.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

You : Burpp. Yeayy I'm full now ! Lalalala..wait, I forgot to bring my money. Oh no ! Ommaaa ottoke ??? I have to call omma now.

Kring kring " the number you've dialed cannot be reached right now. please try later"

 You : Ahh ommaaa. How come you do this to your own daughter ?? Should I run away ? Or should I not ? Ahh I should run away now !

Dongwoon has finished his work. He puts the paperwork sheets aside. He holds the apple juice's glass. " I really miss you.."

*Dushh !

You : Ohh no !

Dongwoon is stunned. The apple juice is clearly splashed over the paperwork. He looks mad !

Waiter : Miss, you haven't pay yet.

And so the woman is doomed !

 

TO BE CONTINUED.