I'm Not Your Noona!

I'm Not Your Noona!

Breathe in and~ breathe out. Breathe in and~breathe out. Okay _______,  do it one last time. 

 

Breaathe in~ and breathe out. 

 

 

You ran your fingers through your silky long black hair, alright hair check, you glanced carefully at yourself in all angles using the reflection of your phone screen, face check, plain tee, skinny jeans, high top red converse, and all done! You lightly slapped yourself on both cheeks, phew, let’s go!

 

You strived awkwardly towards the steps up the stage where the members are sitting at. As short as the distance may seem, you tripped a few times over your own leg and you can’t be more embarrassed than that. Oh god _______, you can do better than this. 

 

Now, step by step. Right foot up, left foot down. Right foot up, left foot down.

 

Oh what. 

 

Your eyes bulged and you looked up instinctively to see another pair of eyes staring back at you. Jungkook’s.

 

You inhaled sharply and blanked out for a moment, before forcing yourself a tiny smile. You fastened your pace up the steps and blundered your way in from of him. An awkward smile was still plastered on your face tensely as you went from embarrassed to nervous. You got slowly on your knees to the same eye level as him, afraid to sell yourself into clumsiness again.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo," you bit your lips shyly and waved timidly, resting your elbows on the red linen tablecloth. 

 

“Gwenchana?” He asked in concern.

 

“Yep!” You nodded, biting your lips, and smiled timidly again.

 

"Noona, what's your name?"

 

Your eyes grew instantly, darted left and left, and glared right into his. 

 

Jungkook turned instantly into a deer caught in the headlights under your spell. 

 

You scoffed lightly, “noona."

"Am I that old?" You hissed like you have heard the most abhorring horror story in your life.

 

Click! The marker pen he was fiddling nervously in his hands fell.

 

"Oops, I'm picking it up." he croaked, and bent down under the table.

 

"Yeaah," you nodded and smiled back sarcastically before he vanished from your sight.

 

"Noon- aah, nononono. I don’t meant that.” He shook his head violently and puckered up his lips. 

 

"I mean what's your name, neooo-ja?" He nodded and laughed.

 

You rolled your eyes and your lips curled into a half-grin.

 

Wow, such a slip of the tongue. 

 

“_______” You uttered, resting your head on the table, observing his side view. Yeppo forehead, yeppo eyes, yeppo nose, yeppo... Lips. Gasps, you got up in a flash when he adjusted himself minimally from his original signing position. 

 

"Here you go." He pushed the album forward gently. You took it and mumbled an almost silent thank-you. 

 

You scanned through his writing quickly as you moved on your knees sideways to the next person in line–Rap Monster. 

 

Hey _______,

I'm sorry... I really don't mean to call you noo that, you're really pretty and I like noonas...

 

And he signed his name below.

 

Kookie Oppa

 

A cheesy smile crept onto your face before you know it.

 

"Hey noona!" You frowned disgustedly at the direction of where the voice was coming from. 

 

None of the Bangtan members are your dongsaengs.

 

"I'm kidding, you're _______ right?" 

 

You nodded unbelievingly at what you thought was the most mature person in Bangtan. 

 

"Kookie doesn't mean it." Rap Monster said soothingly as he signed. You opened your mouth to defend for yourself but only consonants that didn't make any sense sounded from your lips. 

 

"Noo- Noo- Noooona? Jinjja? Noona? Do I really look that old? I mean I wish I'm older so I would be closer to Jiminnie's age but that doesn't mean I like to be called a noona by a oppa!" Your lips froze and your mouth hung agape, when you noticed everyone around you was staring puzzlingly at you, including Jungkook and Jimin. You covered your mouth with both hands right away and buried your face further into them. You are flushing red and you could feel every strand of hair on you standing. Holy , I couldn’t be more obvious that a flower in the desert sands right now. 

 

You felt something hard crashing gently onto you elbow. You peeked between your fingers and saw Rapmon's grinning face and your album on the table with marker prints. You removed your hands quickly and shifted yourself to the next

member–Jimin. 

 

Drops of sweat formed on your palms and your lips were dry. Your heart was beating nervously as you recalled what you previously said. You can't bring yourself to look at him. 

 

“Hi,” He peeked down at your face.

 

You breathed deeply and raised your head gradually to meet him in his eyes. You thought your heartbeat was going to stop any moment.

 

“Uh… Hi, Jimin.” The loud you just now melted into a shy little girl in front of Jimin.

 

“Uh hi, your name?” He smiled, scratching his nape nervously.

 

“______.” You couldn't be more embarrassed than this. Urgh, you mentally fight the urge to squeal.

 

“You’re cute.” He whispered as he signed his name.

 

Your eyebrows went up and curved with your eyes blinking uncontrollably. 

 

말도 안돼…(this is impossible)

 

You cupped your face into a dreamy smile as he flipped open the pages of the album and signed his name on his picture.

 

“OH OH Right.” You plunged a finger into the air, before digging into the big haversack you have been pushing along beside you. 

 

Jungkook giggled quietly to himself.  

 

“Here,” you carefully took out a flower crown you personally made from inside and hand in to Jimin. 

 

He lowered his head down for you.

 

You chuckled softly and placed it gently on his head.

 

It looked beautiful on him.

 

He grinned cheekily at you, showing his cute dimples on both cheeks.

 

Jungkook’ eyebrows furrowed and he pushed himself out of his seat instantly, surprising the fan right in front of him and subsequently the whole hall of people, and he wasn't even aware of that.

 

“YAH NOONA. HOW ABOUT ME?” He yelled across the table at you.

 

You got all wide-eyed but did nothing except staring blankly back at him. A small sly smile slowly crept onto your face and it vanished almost instantly. Your eyebrows raised and you glanced around you, pretending you don’t know what insanity has gone into this kid and who on earth he is calling. You brought your sight back and smiled angelically at Jimin before facing Jungkook again, and teasing him with more “confused” blinks. 

 

“NOOOOOONAAAAAA!!!” Jeon Jeongguk thundered.

 

“I’M GOING TO GET YOU.”

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

 

HEYLO EVERYONE:

So here's my jungkook x you oneshot that I have written~ I really hope it didn't disappoint you, because I intended it to be fluffier hahahaa. Anyway, a big thank you to all my subscribers! <33

XOXO,

kookie-monster

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------