hmm Jongin?

jealousy

Kyungsoo felt so left out from Jongin. 

Jongin always spent more time at the dance room with Sehun rather than cuddle with him on the couch. 

One day, he asked Chanyeol to accompany him to walk at the park. And yes Chanyeol accompanied him. They went to window shopping,play with the swings at the park,they dont even care  if they received lots of weird stares from the kids.

Chanyeol treated him ice cream. Chanyeol knew Kyungsoo needed some attention. Chanyeol knew Kyungsoo felt left out. Chanyeol just knew what Kyungsoo needed and what to do.

He dragged Kyungsoo to one of the ring shops. 

"Chanyeol-ah, why are we here? I know you love Baekhyun so much, but you can't get married now." Kyungsoo told Chanyeol

"Ani, I'm not buying rings for Baek. We've already bought them last week." Chanyeol said smiling.

"What!? You guys, omg! Why Baek never told me this?! How can he? You guys were engaged and never told me?! Ohmygod I thought we were best friends?" Kyungsoo felt angry, but happy at the same time for them.

"What?! NO!! We aren't engaged yet! Aigoo. We just bought it for the future! God damn it Kyungsoo. You are our best friend and nothing can change that." Chanyeol said while ruffling Kyungsoo's hair, making the latter smile.

"Hahaha aigoo ok ok. So why are we here then?" Kyungsoo laughs.

"We are going to buy you a ring! We will have our friendship rings!" Chanyeol said happily.

"What?! Why would we have friendship rings? That sounds so gay ohmygod!"

"YAH! We are both gays! Don't ever deny that Do Kyungsoo! I know you felt left out from Jongin right? So how about we make him jealous?" Chanyeol smirked.

"What? NO! He will... umm, he will get mad and will leave me and... No I don't want to!" Kyungsoo pouted cutely.

"Aigoo Kyungsoo yah. Nothing bad will happen. I bet Jongin will spend more time with you after this. Believe me! If something bad happens, I will be the one who will responsible for it!" Chanyeol said patting Kyungsoo's head reassuringly.

"Are you sure Chanyeol? But I'm afraid what if-" 

"Anii~ if you're worried about Baek, I will explain everything to him, plus he's also worried about you. He knows about you and Jongin."

"Hmm, ok fine." Kyungsoo splitted out.

So the two of them got silver matching rings. They promised to wear them during their concert, so Jongin will notice it and eventually get jealous. 

The fans noticed Chanyeol's and Kyungsoo's rings. They were identical and the fans started to ship Chansoo. 

After a few days, Chansoo become a very hot topic in twitter and also in EXO's dorm. They teased each other about it. Jongin realized that and kept his distance from everyone. He went to practice everyday and every night after it.

Jongin returns when all the lights were off and light snores were heard. He avoided Kyungsoo.

Even if they were in the same room, Kyungsoo didn't have the chance to meet Jongin, because he would return when Kyungsoo was asleep and will be up even before the moon fades away.

One night, Kyungsoo couldn't take it anymore and waited for Jongin to come back from the dance practice. He sat on the edge of their bed and turned off the lights. Suddenly, he heard the doorknob click. With the small amount of light from the moon, he saw Jongin slowly entering and putting his stuffs on the table near the bed. Jongin didn't notice the small figure who was waiting for him sitting on the bed.

"Hmm Jongin?" Kyungsoo said suddenly, making Jongin jump in surprise.

Jongin seemed startled, but quickly recovered as he recognized that voice. Jongin kept silent. What startled him more was the small hands that creep around his waist. He knew the small figure was back hugging him and he could hear some sniffles.

"Hyung, let go of me. I need to bath." Jongin stuttered.

"You never called me hyung and you never bath at nights." Kyungsoo's voice could be heard with a little tone of sadness.

Jongin didn't say anything, just left Kyungsoo hug him from behind.

"Jongin-ah, why are you avoiding me? You know how hurt I am? You know I cried every time I realized you weren't beside me when I was sleeping?" Kyungsoo cried still hugging Jongin from the back.

"Hahaha hyung, you're funny. Did you know how hurt I was when I saw you guys had matching rings? And how the fans shipped you guys? And all those skin ships? Hahaha, Kaisoo was long left forgotten. Thanks hyung. Yeah, maybe I wont get a bath tonight, but I still need my sleep. So please, let go of me." Jongin said curtly, trying to break the hug.

"No no no no! Jongin please no! Listen to me first!" Kyungsoo kept hugging Jongin, never letting go, but Jongin was stronger and got out of the embrace and got on the bed, to have his back facing Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo cried and slowly got on the bed. He would finish all these misunderstanding tonight or else... He laid down and hugged Jongin's back. 

"I thought by this way I will get back your attention, but I guess I was wrong. You were so busy these days and I felt left out. I thought you would give me more attention, but yeah. I'm sorry. Thank you for all those memories we created. I've never been so happy before, but thanks to you, you made me experience lots of new things. I'm sorry for everything and yeah I will never get into your way after this." Kyungsoo said sniffing.

Kyungsoo decided Jongin were bored with him. He slowly let go of Jongin and slowly got down of the bed.

As he was trying to get out of the room, a hand suddenly captured his waist and he could feel the warmth he always missed. Jongin's warmth. Jongin was hugging him. He turned and saw Jongin with his head facing down. What he didn't expect was Jongin crying. Jongin hugged him and Kyungsoo turned himself around so that his head was on Jongin's warm chest.

"Kyung, no don't leave me! I love you. I never knew I made you feel like that. I'm sorry, I guess you were more hurt than me. It was so foolish of me to think that you had forgotten about us, when I'm the one who was being too immersed with feelings. But I can't help but to feel insecure when you guys have matching rings." Jongin said between cries and sniffs.

"My poor Jongin. I'm sorry, ok. I should have understood your obsession to dance and should have never done this on the first place." Kyungsoo cried.

"You will never leave me right?" Jongin asked smiling, hope filling his dark eyes.

"No, I will never leave you!" Kyungsoo said wiping his tears away.

"Thank you, Kyung. I want to show you something." Jongin whispered, letting go of Kyungsoo for a moment. Kyungsoo felt so cold when Jongin left him.

Jongin went to the nightstand and took out a small box. Kyungsoo slowly followed him.

"Kyungsoo, you know I've never like wearing accessories right?" Jongin asked him.

"Uhum, yes"

"So there. This ring is very special. I've gotten this from one of my fans and these sound waves was my voice when we first introduced ourselves to the world. I want you to wear this." Jongin gave the box to Kyungsoo who was blushing.

"But wont they feel-"

"Ani this girl shipped Kaisoo." Jongin said while grinning.

"Thank you Jongin." Kyungsoo peeked Jongin lips while smiling widely.

"But Jongin-ah, can I keep this other ring? Because the color of these two rings are the same so they will think it was the same Chansoo ring. can I?" Kyungsoo asked, looking straight into Jongin's eyes.

"Yeah sure Kyung but make sure to never wear that Chansoo ring in bed. Only the Kaisoo ring ok?" Jongin said with a little hint of jealousy in his sweet voice.

"Yes sure." Kyungsoo smiled kissing Jongin on his plump lips.

 

Kyungsoo was glad he had got Jongin's attention back to him and now their relationship was stronger, thanks to Chanyeol's idea. 

 

 

The End.

-----

aigoo i'm sorry. English is not my 1st language. i'm so sorry. please leave a comment cause i'm still studying English and need to be corrected. thank you for reading and umm please comment.  Thank you ♡

 

-ie 

 

*Grammar errors corrected by Parkchanchan.