1xx

Of Trusts and Love

“Hansol, Can I go out with Kidoh-hyung today?”

“No.”

“Hansol, I’m going to help Kidoh-hyung with his assignment.”

“He can do it by himself.”

 

For the past two weeks, Hansol had been trying to keep Byungjoo away from Kidoh. It annoys Byungjoo, because Kidoh is a close friend of his, and he’s running out of explanations because Hansol doesn’t want him to go.

“Where are you going?” Hansol asked as he saw Byungjoo dressed and putting on his shoes.

“I forgot I have to help a friend with his project.”

“Who? Kidoh?”

Byungjoo shot Hansol a glare. “Yes. And if you are going to say no, sorry but I won’t tell Kidoh-hyung another lie again.”

Hansol blocked Byungjoo’s way that made the latter push him. “What’s wrong with you?!”

“I’m scared.” Hansol softly replied.

“Scared? Why?” Byungjoo questioned again.

“I… I can’t tell you.” Hansol replied looking at Byungjoo. “I’m sorry.”

“Do you know what I feel?” The younger said and placed his hands on his throat. “It’s suffocating. It’s like I’m not free.”

“I’m sorry.”

Byungjoo sighed and pecked Hansol’s cheek. “I’ll be back by seven.”

Hansol nodded and followed Byungjoo with his eyes. “Be safe.”

The younger nodded. “I love you.” He said and smiled as he closed the door.

 

Hansol felt guilty. Did he not trust Byungjoo enough? He wanted to punch himself because he was jealous and insecure, that he didn’t even consider his lover’s feelings. He never knew that Byungjoo felt suffocated.

 

“Yeah, I like Joo. But he’s with Hansol now.”

 “Yeah, I like Joo. But he’s with Hansol now.”

 “Yeah, I like Joo. But he’s with Hansol now.”

 

Hansol shook his head. What was happening to him? He saw his phone on the table, and the urge to call Byungjoo and tell him to come home is strong. Hansol, this is not you. He thought, and grabbed his phone placing it inside the drawer.

-

“Hyung!” Byungjoo shouted and ran towards Kidoh.

“Hey.” Kidoh smiled and ruffled Byungjoo’s hair. “You told me you can’t come.”

“How can I deny you?” The younger chuckled. “I’m sorry for not hanging out with you these past weeks…it’s just…”

“It’s Hansol, isn’t it?” Kidoh guessed. The younger looked at him and nodded slightly.

“I don’t know what’s happening to him.”

“It’s natural, Joo. He’s your boyfriend, of course he’ll get possessive.” Kidoh said, nodding his head.

“You think?” Kidoh nodded his head. “It’s annoying, though. He doesn’t need to be possessive or anything. He’s the best thing I could ever ask for.”

Kidoh pretended to squirm. “Joo, that’s too cheesy.”

“I hate you sometimes.” The younger said, pouting.

“Aww. The more you hate, the more you love.” Kidoh joked.

“…. Bjoo?” The said guy turned around and froze on his place.

“Xero.”

“It’s nice to see you.” Xero said and smiled then he galnced at Kidoh. “And this is….?”

“Sorry. He’s Kidoh. He’s a hyung and a friend of mine. Kidoh hyung, meet Xero.”

The two guys shook hands and exchanged greetings.

“Hyosang!” Jin shouted and ran towards his boyfriend.

Kidoh smiled. “Where did you go?”

“There’s a big sale in the department store. Can you go with me? Please Hyosang, please?” Jin begged, using his cute puppy eyes.

Kidoh looked at Byungjoo and Xero. “But Jin, I’m with my friends.”

Jin pouted. “Please?”

“You should go.” Byungjoo butted in. “Xero and I will be fine.”

Kidoh looked at Byungjoo then at Jin. “Fine .You are such a princess, Jin. You just want me to carry your bags!”

“That’s what princes do!” Jin said and pulled Kidoh towards the Department Store and shouted ‘Sorry guys. The prince needs to serve his princess.’

“They look cute.” Byungjoo commented.

“The way Kidoh looks at you….” Xero started. “I think he likes you.”

“Whatever, Xero. By the way, how have you been?” Byungjoo asked.

“I’ve been fine .I actually wanted to talk to you and Hansol. I’m spoiled, and I always get what I want. That’s why I acted that way. Sorry.”

“It’s over now.” Byungjoo smiled. “Why don’t we go to a café so we can have a nice chat?”

“Sounds good.”

 “The last one to arrive at the café pays!” Byungjoo shouted and ran towards the café, followed by a Xero repeating the words ‘That’s unfair” as he tried to catch up with Byungjoo.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter is up!

What do you think?

Is it.. okay?

I think I'm going to update monthly, but I'll try to make it as long as I can.

 

Please do subscribe,upvote and comment! They are highly appreciated. c:

 

S A E N G I L   C H U K A H A M N I DA   K I M   H A N S O L ! ! !