~Chapter Three Part Two~

Let Out The Beast

Stares.

Glares.

Stares.

Glares.

Ever since Pearl stepped in the school, she has received many hungry stares. It didn’t help when she was kind of involved in the lunch mishap. Stupid ge... Stupid alpha... But somehow her heart fastened at the mysterious tall alpha. She knew it was pure rage she felt towards him...

Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate...

 

 ~~~

 

“So you saw them?”

“Yes I did.”

“Are they hot?”

The red tipped hair girl looked at her best friend with a raised eyebrow. She knew that her best friend played in her field but sometimes his comments were a bit too forward.

“Really LuHan?” she asked.

“What?” he shrugged “It was just a question.”

“A question that will make my brother feed you to the rogues” she muttered.

 LuHan just scoffed and rolled his sparkly eyes. It was true what his best friend said but he has heard worse. When Kris is mad, the world shakes. And the only one that is not scare of him is his little devil of a cousin named Cassidy Wu aka his best friend and biggest torturer, okay maybe she doesn’t torture him, just Kris.

 

~~~

“Class we have a new student, please make her feel welcomed.”

The entire class stayed quiet and stared at their prey, all except one. Fear is written in Pearl’s eyes. She mumbles her introduction while looking at the floor.

“You may sit behind Miss. Wu” The teacher pointed to a girl with dark brown hair and her ends were red as blood. She didn’t knew why but the “Wu” girl looked kind of scary and comforting at the same time but somehow also familiar. When she approached her seat she heard faint whispers of “human”, “prey” and “kill”. She sat behind the red tipped hair girl and looked around. More stares and whispers and glares. Of all the classes so far, this has to be the worst... she thought solemnly. Unknown by her, the mysterious “Wu” girl turned around with a wide grin.

“Hello there!” she said excited. Pearl just looked at her scared with slight confusion. “Don’t worry I don’t bite!’’ the girl giggled. What the heck is wrong with this girl?

“I’m Cassidy but people call me Cassie!” Cassie extended her hand. Pearl looked at the hand and with precaution shook Cassie’s hand. Cassie nodded as sign for her name.

“I’m Mei-Zhen, but people call me Pearl.”

“Nice to meet you!”

“Miss Wu, as amusing it is to see you being friendly to someone for the first time in ages, I will appreciate it if you paid attention.’’ The teacher glared.

“Mianhe...” Cassie bowed her head and turned around. Pearl was glad that she kind of met a wolf besides her pack, and also a wolf who didn’t saw her as a prey and the “Alpha’s useless sister”. After their little introduction, Pearl felt somehow safe and the class went by fast. When she turned to leave, she felt a pat on her shoulder, it was no other than Cassie.

“I just wanted to tell you that I will help you keep you safe” Cassidy said with a serious expression.

“Eh?’’

“You feel alone and scared, believe it or not, I also feel like that. Don’t worry, I will protect you when your brother can’t”

Pearl was shocked.

“How did you know I have a brother?” Pearl asked. Cassidy smiled sadly.

“Walls have ears, and destiny is really funny. Now come on, I don’t want you to get eaten on your way to class.”

 

~~~

SeHun walked aimlessly in the hallway. His pack knew he didn’t care. He knew he didn’t care about nothing. He just cared for his best friend. That was his job after all.

Protect her with your heart please...

He wore a mask just to hide his pain sometimes. His real smiles were only showed to Pearl and Tao. They both knew the pain he tried to hide. The pain he tried to heal. The heartbroken pain that will remain in his heart forever...

 

“Lunar Pack, eh?” whispered a young blonde boy with sparkly eyes.

“Let the games begin...” answered his friend beside him with a creepy smile.

 

~~~

 

                School ended for the day it ended with a stare off between the two most powerful alphas in the school. Pearl just saw a mysterious girl (who wore a hat this time) drag away the taller alpha. They thought they were gone but they missed the girl turn around with a smirk.

                “Catch me if you can alpha boy, I’ll make sure you won’t.” she whispered.

                Said alpha just turned around confused. He wasn’t crazy was he?  

 

 

 

 

 

 

.............

 

Even though I didn't follow them I'm quite sad because of the tragedy of Ladies Code. I hope they can get thru this and that their two guardian angels protect them from above... 

RIP EunB and RiSe 

They will be missed...