Family

My Destiny

*****

 “Mama , Ziyu want to play outside” Ziyu mumble softly while tugging Victoria leg with begging manner.

She smile lightly, and kneeled down in front of her baby.

“We have to wait for Appa get back from work” Victoria said, while pinching Ziyu chubby cheek.

“But..but Appa always late” Ziyu pouting and frown.

Victoria chuckles with her son protest expression that surely look cute and adorable without even trying so much.

Looking at her mother chuckles, Ziyu quickly turn his back to her mother.

“Auww, Ziyu mad at mama” Victoria cooed her by poking Ziyu back side.

Ziyu mumble something, still giving his back toward Victoria.

She smiles slightly, before wrap her arm around Ziyu, giving Ziyu a back hug. She took a glance at her child, that still pouting.

Victoria took a glance at the kitchen clock on the wall, it nearly 6 pm.

“So, you still mad at me” Victoria asked while eyeing Ziyu.

Ziyu nodded slightly.

“Really? I just thought maybe we can go outside…but you still mad, so-“Victoria unwrapped her arm from her son.

“NO! I’m not mad!!” Ziyu said and quickly turn to Victoria and throw his tiny arm around victoria neck.

“I’m not Mama, I’m not” He repeat and the hug become tighter than before.

“Really?”  Victoria pull back and teasing Ziyu with ‘not-believe-you’ face .

“Yeah!” Ziyu answer  while cupping Victoria face, trying hard to convincing his mother.

“But you sai-“ Victoria was cut with sudden peck at her lips. Ziyu give her toothed smile.

Wow, you act like your appa.

“Let’s go mama” Ziyu said excitedly while tugging her hand out from the kitchen.

 

******

Changmin pinched his bridge nose slightly. Being one of the executive music editors in the one of the famous entertainment company surely put him in big responsibilities.

He doodle the paper that full with a note for the music arrangement, before crunch and throw to the nearest trash basket.

He exhaled loudly, before his eyes travelled to the picture frame that neatly put on his desk.

Family

Victoria tightly warp her arm around his waist with sweet smile on her face, while Changmin hovering his right arm toward victoria shoulder while the other hand hold their little baby, Ziyu that turn to age 3 years, with adorable and cute smile looking at the camera. Unlike both of them, who were looking at the camera, Changmin has his eyes on her lovely wife, content pure with grateful, warmness and love.

By simply gazing to the picture, giving him a sudden warmness, and his lips suddenly curve into small smile.

My family

Suddenly his train of thought was cut by small knocked at the door.

I thought everyone already leaves.

“Come in” Changmin invite.

Less that second, the door openly slowly, and a small head peering from the door with a bright smile.

“Ziyu?!” Changmin eyes turn wide after seeing Ziyu bouncing back and forth before throwing his body toward Changmin.

“Appa!!” Changmin caught Ziyu with open arm. Ziyu snuggle closer toward Changmin crooked neck

Realizing someone gaze, Changmin look forward and seeing Victoria that slowly come to him with small smile.

“Hey” She greets him with a sweet smile, which Changmin always feel never enough, and hoping to see through his whole life.

“Hey” Changmin put down Ziyu, and pull Victoria near and kiss her cheeks.

Victoria rolled her eyes, seeing the adorable reaction make Changmin peck her lips. Victoria giggles slightly and hit his arm playfully.

“Appa! Kiss Ziyu to!” Ziyu stomped his foot.

Both of them giggles while looking at their pouting son. Soon Changmin crunched down, and give a peck at Ziyu forehead, and move to nose, and lastly pouty lips.

“Better?” Changmin asked.

“No!” Ziyu still pouting.

“Why?” Changmin raised his eyebrow.

“I want to play at park today, but mama said Ziyu have to wait for appa, but appa always get home late” ziyu mumble.

Oh…woah, I feel bad about it.

“Mmm, Appa sorry, I’ m really sorry” Changmin cupped Ziyu face. Victoria could detect the regret and guiltiness both on his expression and voice.

Changmin never failed to played his rolled as the best father so far, but lately it could not been denied that Changmin spend less time with their son. It happens with sudden of changes in his company rotation position. But Victoria believes that Changmin still put them as their first priority.

“Ziyu, appa have to work, you can play with mama right?” Victoria gently patted her son head

“Yeah..is okay, ziyu can play with mama” Ziyu mumbles softly.

“Goodboy, but today appa wanna play with Ziyu, can I?” Changmin asked, the pouty child suddenly burst with excited smile.

“Of course!”  Ziyu beamed, while start to running to get out from the office room.

“Good Appa” Victoria nudge his arm lightly.

Changmin pull Victoria closer, and whisper to her ears.

“Good husband too” 

He moves his lips from her ears to her cheeks, and peck it slowly.

“Right?”

“Maybe..”

“Maybe? Hey! Why-“

“Appa! Come on!!” Ziyu cut Changmin word, already called loudly from the door.

Victoria smile and tugging Changmin hand to move.

*****

“Here you go” Changmin hand a Chocholate flavour Ice cream toward Ziyu.

Ziyu flash a wide satisfy smile before munch delightfully the dessert in his tiny hand.

After play at the playground, Ziyu asked for ice cream, so they were hangout at the bench nearest to the playground.

“Ziyu have fun today?” Changmin took a sit beside to Victoria and automatically wrap his arm all around her shoulder, that make Victoria flash a small smile to him

“Mmm..” He answer while bouncing a bit Victoria lap.

“Really?” Changmin asked again.

“Mmmm..” Ziyu answer again.

“Hey, don’t ignore appa” Changmin pinch Ziyu slighty.

“Ahh.. Mama! Appa disturb me” Ziyu push his dad hand from his button nose.

“How could you..” Changmin retorted act like sulking.

“Ziyu-ah, appa sulking right now, you shouldn’t ignore him” Victoria said. Ziyu stop eating and glance at his dad. He could see his dad gloom expression.

“Ahh, appa..you want to share?” Ziyu turn slightly to Changmin while hand ice cream toward him.

“Is okay..” Changmin said with sulking tone.

“No! You have to eat it to” Ziyu beamed before jump to his lap, and shoved the ice cream in front of his mouth.

“Woah!” Changmin flinch a bit with the sudden impact but then quickly grinning widely.

“Sorry appa” Ziyu giving him eyed smile, he know that his father soft spot.

“You lucky you are cute” Changmin said than eat the Ice cream.

“Like mama?” Ziyu asked again while take turn to eat ice cream.

“Like me” Changmin answer and flash a grinned toward Victoria.

“Please, Ziyu-ah, who more cute? Appa or mama?” Victoria asked while giving Ziyu the most cute smile.

“Mama!” Ziyu answer eagerly, but quickly cover his mouth. Victoria giggling while Changmin frown

“Appa!!” Ziyu answer again , this time Changmin smirked to Victoria.

“Ziyu, you can’t change the answer” Victoria retorted.

Ziyu make confused face, don’t know what the best answer.

“Last chance?” victoria asked again.

“mmm, Ziyu!!” He finally answer, his parents looking each other before laughed together. That can’t be denied.

Indeed Changmin and Victoria have the cutest little thing.

Their Ziyu.

*****

‘..and they live happily ever..” Changmin took a look at Ziyu that already fall asleep at his arm, he give a small smile seeing his little baby that start to drift away.

“…after..Night baby” Changmin gave a kiss at Ziyu forehead, before slipping out from Ziyu bed. He pull the covered up to Ziyu chin.

He switch off the light and closed the door slowly, making his way to the kitchen.

“Hey” Changmin wrap his arm around Victoria slender waist.

“Ah! You scared me” Victoria flinched a bit before calm down with the familiar touch. She continues looking for something inside the fridge.

“Ziyu already sleep?” She asked.

“Mmm” Changmin answer while lazily while putting his head at her shoulder. Continue digging something.

“What are you looking for?” Changmin asked.

“Found it” Victoria beamed happily while showing a box of green tea flavour ice cream.

Changmin raised his eyebrow, Victoria turn her body around face to him.

“Late night?” Changmin asked disbelieve. Usually Changmin will not allowed both Ziyu or Victoria  to have ice cream late night after dinner. He cared a lot about their healthy. She know about it.

“Yeah, why not?”  Victoria asking while tilting her head a bit and giving eyed smile toward him

Ahh..both of you know my soft spot. No!! have to resist that! Resist that! Don’t give up! Don’t give-

“Can I?” Victoria asked again, giving a bunny eyes.

Changmin sighed.

“Fine”

“Thank you” She winks before, pull away from Changmin arm, and take the spoon.

Oh my…

“Changmin-ah, come here, I need you” Victoria call him from the living room.

Changmin shook his head before heading toward to his wife.

Victoria already sits comfortably at the couch while spooning the ice cream to his mouth.

“Need me to?” Changmin asked while slump down next to her.

“Choose the movie”  She pointed to the television.

He smile slightly, before kiss her cheek, she smile and happily shoved another spoon of ice cream to .

“Mamma Mia?”

“No”

“Titanic?”

“Great” Victoria answer, and pad a sit beside her.

Changmin quickly make himself close to her, wrapped his arm around her waist and pull her closer, she leaning to his chest before took another munch.

 

Author note: Hey guys, feel like write something so this is it, tell me how you feel about this. I just skip to 4 years after marriage cuz “Ziyu” already here :D I just love Ziyu baby so much. And thank you for miley552 & dianayu93 <3