Oh boy~ [edited]

Jongyu parents

      Waaah!!! A loud cry made it's way into our Leader's room. Onew woke up with a yawn and a growl. Now who brought a crying baby in the middle of, he looked at the clock, 4 A.M. Pushing his bed sheet off him, he stood up and went to the source of crying. 

       He heard the door infront of him made sounds of crying, it was Jonghyun and Taemin's room. He bang at the door loudly, he was cranky of course. "Jonghyun-ah! Taemin-ah! i know you like kids but please understand that i need sleep." he pleaded for the cry to go down. Onew open the door, his eyes wanted to plop out their sockets. There was a baby and Jonghyun was still sleeping. 'This log!' Onew thought. 

        But Onew noticed that Taemin was not there, "Maybe he went out?" Onew mumbled to himself. He went over to Jonghyun, shaking the younger slightly. "Jonghyun-ah..Jonghyun-ah. Wake up." Jonghyun stood up slightly, rubbing his molded fist to get rid of the sleep in his eyes. " What's wrong hyung?" Jonghyun looked at Onew with big curios eyes cause who would wake up at 4 a.m (except grandpa suho). 

        "Whose that baby?" Onew pointed to the still crying baby on Taemin's bed. Jonghyun shook his head and wanted to go back to sleep but Onew held his shoulder with a strong grip and said "No. Help me find Taemin. Plus, I hear other crying. Aiish, these kids need to stop bringin babies here or i'll grow bald." And so Jonghyun and Onew set off on an adventure to the dark un-lit kitchen. Cause they heard a giggle and pots clanking together plus, the crying seemed have stopped.

        Jonghyun held onto Onew's muscular arm cause Jonghyun thought that a killer was in their kitchen. Onew held a toy water gun while Jonghyun held his plastic sword, these two are dorks. "Annyeong haseyo?" Jonghyun the dork said. "A-annyeong heseyo?" A baby like voice said. "Annyeong HAseyo." Onew the dork corrected. "Annyeong haseyo!!" Two baby like voice said, giggling loudly. 

       The two dorks went straight behind the counter to see what was behind it. What they saw was surprising. "Yugeon?" Onew and Jonghyun said. There were two toddlers, one looked like Yugeon and another kind off looked like Key. "Nah hyung. This kid looks younger than Yugeon, plus Yugeon is now 8 years old. This baby-" Jonghyun held up the Yungeon doolpanger "Looks like his barely 4 years old. So it this one." Jonghyun looked at the other toddler.

        Onew held the other one. "Come on, let's go back to the baby in your room." Jonghyun, Onew and the two toddlers made their way back to Jonghyun & Taemin's room. "Hey hyung" he looked over to Onew. "Where's Taemin?" Jonghyun asked. The leader merely shrugged, Taemin was the least of his worries now. The two dorks place the two toddlers beside the now quiet baby who had big curious eyes looking everywhere.

         "Ok..." Onew started. "What's your name baby?" Onew looked over to the Yugeon doolpanger. "My name? Hmm...C-choi Minho!" Minho said happily. "Me next! Me next!! I'm K-kim Kibum!" Jonghyun and Onew's jaw dropped. "Minho and Kibum!!?" The two idiotic dorks yelled, making the baby wake up. The baby started to cry and Jonghyun hit Onew. "Look what you did hyung!" Jonghyun went to the baby and started to twirl around.

           "Hushh now baby~ Bad Onew-appa was just playing around~" And suprisingly the baby stopped crying. So now, Minho and Kibum/key was sitting on Taemin's bed, the baby in Jonghyun's lap who was sitting next to Onew. "So..if these two are our Minho and Key...Then this baby?" Onew said looking at the baby on Jonghyun's soft lap, feeling slightly jealous of the baby.

           Jonghyun shrugged and made the baby face him. "Baby~~ what's your name?" Jonghyun asked, the baby smiled like he understood what Jonghyun just said. "T-Tae! M...min!" The baby said while laughing, which was very adorable. Jonghyun looked at Onew who too was looking at him. "Our SHINee turned into babbies!!?" Jonghyun and Onew said.

         Onew quickly went to his phone and called his manager. "Manager-hyung. Minho, Kibum and Taemin-ah have become babies...hmm...ok, so we have the day off? Ok..Thank you...bye." Onew place his phone down. "So?" Jonghyun asked. "We have the day off, but we have to take care of these babies." The two sighed in union. But the babies laughed, well, your depression is my happiness to them.

----------Later that day-----------

      Jonghyun had taken all the mom's work, bathing them and placing them in clothes that Onew ran and bought. Jonghyun gave a 'thank you' kiss on Onew's cheek and the said leader has been red ever since. "Haha! Tomato-hyung!" "Tomato-hyung!" was the nickname given by Minho and Key. Taemin just stayed with Jonghyun in the kitchen. 

       "Jjong-hyung~ Whot are you making?" Taemin misspronoaced a a syllable. "Tae~ it's whAt. Anyway, i'm making waffle. It's probably the only food after bread that i can make without unintenionally killing myself." Jonghyun joked but Taemin didn't think it was a joke. Hugging Jonghyun's leg and shooking his tiny head. "No!! i don't want Jjong-hyung to die!" Tears falled down Taemin's puffy red cheeks, making Jonghyun feel bad and guilty. He picked up Taemin and rocked side to side.

        Patting Taemin's hair. "Aww~ Baby~ i'm not gonna die and leave you~" Then Taemin stopped crying and Jonghyun put the baby on the counter. Then finally the waffles were finished. Taemin helped Jonghyun placed the waffles on the table. Then they all sat at the table. Minho and Key sat on pillow-d chairs cause why would they need a baby chair? Taemin on the other hand wanted to stay on Jonghyun's lap and the latter let Taemin stay on his lap.

       Onew tried not to emit a jealous aura but seeing Jonghyun and Taemin made him gave out a very big jealous aura but Jonghyun was too oblivious. Finishing their meals, Onew did the washing. They all sat infront of the TV in the small livingroom they had, Minho, Key and Taemin sat directly infront of the TV. Onew saw the seat on the sofa beside Jonghyun empty so he took the chance to seat beside Jonghyun.

       But the sofa was meant for smaller people like Jonghyun and normal-sized Taemin or normal-sized Key so Onew was squished with Jonghyun. Jonghyun thought the seat felt a little to small so he sat sideways and his head landed on Onew's chest. Onew felt himself grow red with blush. Key looked behind cause he heard seats rustling and grin when he saw a blushing Onew with a Jonghyun on his chest.

       Key whispered to Minho and Taemin whine because he wanted to know too but Key said it's only for older boys and babies don't need to know, like he wasn't a baby right. Earning them a cute pouting Taemin with his arms crossed. MinKey snickered together before heading towards Jongyu. "Well well well appa~ You look awfully nice and cozy there." Key said. "Very cozy~" Minho added.

       Jonghyun looked at the two toddlers. He open his arms out wide. "Do you want to came inside?" Jonghyun smiled. Before MinKey could enter, they noticed Onew glaring towards them. "N-no~ it's ok, right Minho?" Key looked over to Minho. There was a glint in Minho's eyes, "I wanna hug eomma~" Minho smiled. Jonghyun got off Onew's chest to hug Minho. Next thing on Onew's kill list is Minho. 

      The day passed and Jongyu & the babies did all kinds of things. First they went to the supermarket nearby cause MinKeyTae had eaten all of the ice cream. Then they stopped by a playground, Onew pushed Jonghyun on the swings then everyone wanted Onew to push them. Then they saw an ice cream cart, and of course, they all bought ice cream. Onew's condition came and he accidenlt dropped his ice cream but then Jonghyun shared his ice cream with Onew.

     After MinKeyTae asked to stay abit longer to watch their re-run of Dream girl song that on. Minho said why he looked like Minho and Key and Taemin asked as well. Onew said that they were just supporting dancers and Jonghyun said that that was not nice but it was funny anyway. Then the babies fell asleep and Jongyu placed them at their beds, hoping tomorrow they would change back but Jonghyun said he liked baby Taemin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next day*

  

     Jonghyun woke up by someone shaking him. "What is it appa? is baby crying? hmm..." Jonghyun open his eye to laughter. "Hyung~ whose appa & baby?" It was normal-sized Taemin. Jonghyun immediately hugged Taemin. "Ohh~ i'm glad you're back but why did you change back so fast baby-opps i meant Tae." Taemin raised an eyebrow. 

      Jonghyun just shrugged and noticed that Taemin was only in his boxers. Jongtae walked out to Onew's room. "Hyuung~~ wakey wakey~" Taemin sing song to Onew. "Hmm? baby? why are you up so fast? Oh. You changed back Tae." Taemin pouted. "Why am i called baby? I'm not a baby!" Jongyu just laughed it off.

    The trio then made their way to MinKey's room. MinKey was also back to normal. "Kibum-ah. Minho-ah. Wake up." Jonghyun said as he took off Minho's covers. Blushing as he backed up back to Onew, eyes covered. Taemin went over and made his mouth into an 'o' shape. "Minho-hyung is too?" "Too?" Jongyu asked in union. "Yeah, when i woke up. I was and there were baby clothes on the floor. Can i keep it by the way?"

     Onew just nodded and went to wake Key up. "Kibum-ah. Wake up." Key was easy to wake up but when he woke up he too was and yelled. "WHAT THE !!?? Was i !!? Please tell i wasn't!!" Key pleaded and Jongyu laughed. "Nope. Come on you two. Me and Jonghyun-ah will tell the story." Onew said as he, Jonghyun and Taemin left the room.

-The livingroom-

      Onew and Jonghyun told the entire story. "Did i really look like Yugeon?" Minho asked. "Yeah. Wanna see a picture?" They had taken a picture at the playground. "What the hell!? I look like Yugeon's twin or something!" Everyone laughed. "I suddenly have a craving..." Key said. "What?" Jonghyun asked.

 

 

 

     

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

         "To call Jinki-hyung Tomato-hyung."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Seriously Key!!? hahaha lol. Hope you like this story as much as i did writting this~~ plus check out a story i made as a coauthor~~ 'I Met because i ran away from home.' The main author is my best friend kittybaseball45~~ !! ^.^ again, hope you liked this story~~ -choco-