Day 2

GOT7 RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES [FAN ACCOUNT] 140609 & 140610

And so....I decided to stalk got7 again today!!! This probably might be my last day stalking got7 :( because I have class tmr...but all is good. Before I start writing my fan acc for today, I would just like to stress that THOSE WHO TOOK PICS OR FANCAMS OR RECORDED THE AUDIO OF THE COMEBACK SONG, PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD IT OR POST IT ON ANY WEBSITE. I BEG YOU, PLEASE. PLEASE RESPECT THE BOYS AND THE STAFF. THEY HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS COMEBACK. DON'T THROW ALL THEIR HARDWORK AWAY. YOU HAVE SEEN THEM STANDING UNDER THE HOT SUN FOR HOURS JUST TO FILM THIS MV. DON'T EVEN POST PICS OF THEIR OOTD OR THE FILMING SETS UNTIL AFTER THE MV IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON YOUTUBE.

 

So this morning, I woke up not knowing where exactly got7 was. I barely had any sleep last night as I was typing the previous fan acc until like 4am and I was fangirling over my own fan acc. [I know some of you must be rolling your eyes and be like "GET OUTTA HERE"] And my dad was still around, so I told my dad that I would most probably be stalking got7 again today and he was like trying to ask me not to go and he even tried to convince me to stay home and play with the xbox 360 LOL. But I am very stubborn and impulsive and he knows that he couldn't convince me to stay home hahahaha too bad. So the very same gang of ours from yesterday set out again to shah alam to see our beloved got7.

 

When we arrived at the new filming set which was not far away from yesterday's filming set, we saw all the filming stuff there and also the buses and vans and trailers all parked and also the props. So that was like a sign that we were at the right place. But when we arrived, I think the boys were eating their lunch or something [breaktime maybe?] because they were nowhere to be seen. And the filming was at the car park. There were 3 fast food chains there, burger king, kfc and pizza hut. Only burger king has the view of the film set as pizza hut and kfc is behind burger king. Pizza hut was closed anyway. And burger king was full of fans as we came late like around 2pm. We found our another friend who came on her own outside burger king hahaha xD what a coincidence. Then suddenly some guards and one of the staff (a manager eonnie I think) asked us to move out of the open area which was the smoking zone for burger king as filming was about to start soon so we just went to kfc since burger king was full of fans like I mentioned earlier.

 

And so we just chilled at kfc and not even more than 10 mins after we sat down....J FREAKING B WALKED OUT OF THE FREAKING TOILET GOOD GRIEF. ITS J FREAKING B!! And I was just so excited because I didn't really get a good look of JB yesterday as he was walking behind the maknaes along with jr at the backlane and yesterday, I just didn't dare to look at that direction because I want to be the "cool" fan and NOT lose my . Yeah so today when JB walked out, I just stared up at him since HE WAS JUST A TABLE'S DISTANCE AWAY. LIKE LITERALLY, ONLY A TABLE APART. And he was waving and smiling at everyone. He really is a nice and friendly leader. And then my friend on my left which we so happened to meet at burger king earlier did some gesture at him [I think it was a heart shape] and then she was embarrassed so she sorta bent her head down, not meeting JB's eyes. Then I turned my head to look at her then only found out that her head was down since I CLEARLY SAW JB ABOUT TO WALK OFF BUT HE TURNED BACK TO LOOK AT MY FRIEND WHO BENT DOWN HER HEAD. Then I looked up and MET EYES WITH JB OH DEAR LORD HE GAVE ME A WAVE AND EYE SMILE. [I might have saw a flicker of recognition in his eyes when he had the eye contact with me. I might be overthinking but its kinda possible since he did see me yesterday but there are so many other fans that he saw so I think its most prob just me overthinking.] And he walked off. All of us were a spazzing mess of fangirls after that. Now that I think about it, remember when jb said that he doesn't really like western food in Real Got7? WELL, I JUST SAW YOU WALK OUT OF KFC MR IM JAE BUM.

 

Then my friend who did the gesture to jb earlier went with me to the counter to buy some stuff. And when we came back, our friends told us that YOUNGJAE CAME NOT LONG AFTER JB AND WALKED BEHIND US LIKE WTFFFFF KKAEPSONG LIKE HELL I TELL YOU. And I saw my fanboy friend's "secret" fancam haha and saw youngjae walking pass and I tell you YOUNGJAE'S HAIR IS DA BOMB. LIKE HE HAD THE BOOMS HAIR. And I fall super easily for guys with the booms hair [hehe secret exposed] but he's my dongsaeng hahaha. Btw guys I know youngjae's appearance didn't really appeal to most of us during the GGG debut era [admit it guys] but now that I saw him in person, I really think that he looks way better in real life than on screen. After all he's Nick.In.Bi HAHAHA [those of you who watched I Got 7 get me eh? ;) ] Must not doubt nickhun LOL.

 

The last one we saw walk into kfc was YUGYEOMIE!! He was all smiles and waves as in walked in and he's really tall. And not long after, he walked out as well and I noticed something abt him. When he does fanservice and stuff, he doesn't really do eye contact unlike Jackson and Bambam and JB [not sure abt the rest] he sorta was just all waves and smiles and just zoomed pass us. AND THEN....when he was just round the corner about to walk out of our line of sight, he suddenly turned back to look at my friend who was on my left right in the eyes. OMG dat eye contact right there dayummmm >_< And I witnessed everything hahaha

 

After that, none of the members came into kfc anymore :((( we heard from our friends that mark went into the empty pizza hut's toilet and so we decided to leave kfc and hang out at burger king to catch a glimpse of our got7 babies hard at work filming their mv. The sun is really, really hot btw. It feels like blazing balls of fire and its really no joke. I think only bambam is accustomed to this weather but his climate sensors might have probably switched since he's been in korea for a few years. You guys know the heartache feeling when you see your bias working so hard under the hot sun or something alone the lines? In mandarin, we call it 心痛. I have so many languages and dialects swimming in my head so its kinda hard to explain something in just one language [the pain of knowing so many different languages >_< Malaysians are famous for having at least 3 languages in one sentence lol]

 

There were SO many fans at burger king. There was the outside verandah for smokers and also the inside with air con. My friends and I were like going back and forth, inside and outside lol in the end, we decided to stay outside as we could hear the new song clearer. And from this part onwards, my memory is abit fuzzy as well so I can't exactly write what happened in order again hehe ^^ please bare bear with me.

 

Apparently, a staff borrowed a skateboard from a fan [since they were filming at a car park next to an extreme park] and handed the skateboard to the MarkSon duo. Jackson tried it first, and he was going slow and steady for like 5 seconds until he tripped HAHAH! LAUGH DIE ME xD Then when Mark took over the skateboard, boy he was flying like a boss. Dude was like zooming pass Jackson as if he's taunting him [but he ain't] and all the fans went like WOAHHHHHH. Swag overload y'all. I think Cali boys are into these kinda stuff...Mark does the flips and stuff and also plays basketball and skateboards...sounds like typical average Cali boy activities. But then Jackson being the cannot-lose-or-I-will-die-Jackson, tried the skateboard one more time, and he was faster than the first time but just not as pro as Mark. And then, they went and sat in one of the cars on set [hint hint] with Mark on the driver's seat and Jackson on the passenger seat. And Jackson...I don't know if he like has the 王子病 aka 왕자병aka the prince disease since he flipped down the sun flap thingy and kept checking out his own reflection in the mirror. Like dude, you already look perfect and wild and y you ain't no need to keep checking yoself out man. Then one of the staff told him to put back up that sun flap since he wanted to take a pic of markson duo in the car and that sun flap was blocking jackson's face HAHAH!

 

And now, I would like to talk abt our baby maknaes. [Yes, they are my babies. 2 years younger than me huhu T.T ] So...bambam and yugyeom were doing lots of gestures for fanservice like throwing hearts, smiling like the cuties they are and waving and also loads of other cutie fanservice stuff and then bambam put his hand to his ear [he wanted us to scream lol] so we screamed and stuff and security tried to calm us them. Srsly security, the boy wanted to hear us scream, just let us scream, its not like we're gonna him or something -.- Then yugyeom started walking nearer and nearer omggg and we're just like repeating "he's coming, he's coming" like a million times until he opened the door to burger king for toilet time and everyone went berserk!! From here, I'd like to also illustrate a short fanacc from another fan who told her story to my fanboy friend. Okay, so this girl, she was like sad because she didn't get to see yugyeom and stuff and he's her bias. And she told my fanboy friend that she was just coming out of the toilet, and she opened the door and then she saw yugyeom right in front of her [oh dear mary poppins] she was just shocked but she managed to blurt out "oppa!" and he was all eye-smiley and fanservice-y to her. He even waved at her and stuff and that totally made her day. God bless the soul of that girl. The end.

 

And next, Bambam came for toilet time. But he went to pizza hut instead of burger king since yugyeomie was in the burger king one. AND HE PASSED BY US WHILE GOING TO PIZZA HUT. Yugyeomie didn't pass by us btw. BAMBAM IS SUCHA CUTIEEE WHOOOHOOOO <333 JUST FEEL LIKE SQUISHING HIM >_< And his manager was walking right beside him with his hand wrapping around bambam's waist [possessive much, manager-nim? I know he cute but bae belongs to all] But jokes aside, the manager had a super sour look on his face. I think its maybe because he didn't want bambam to give so much fanservice [I swear bamX2 is a fanservice machine] and I think poor bambam got scolded in the toilet since his manager had a sour-er look on his face after he came out  :'( my poor baby bambam....but he was still all smiley with fans awwww <333

 

I didn't see much of youngjae and jr :( I really wanted to see youngjae after seeing the "secret" fancam that my friend took but I guess there's just no fate (?) huhuhu~ At least I saw jr yesterday so it wasn't so bad heh. Oh and uh...I have to report something else as well....I heard a small group of fans (maybe 3-5 of them?) shouting really loudly "I GOT 7!!!!!!!!!" and we were like wondering where they were...and then later we found out that they were standing at a spot that no fans were standing at since it technically wasn't allowed but our dear leader jb heard them and saw them since they were the only fans at that area and even gave them a 90 degree bow O.O [ I iz not pleased. None of us fans sitting at our area were pleased either...it was clearly an unspoken rule that fans weren't allowed at that area and we all held up our end of the deal like the good fans we are and to some of us, they were just seeking attention ] Not long after, we had to go *cries Han river* and as we drove out of the place, we passed by the filming set and we all screamed in the car like the crazy fangirls that we are (plus one fanboy) and basically we were like sampat's LOL [sorry guys I can't explain sampat cos its like a slang we use here in malaysia and maybe singapore. It means something like pabo's. That's the closest explanation I can think of]

 

And I'd like to add something for my Day 1 fan acc. Remember when I said Jackson asked us whether we have eaten or not? Well, I think at one part, I have no idea what we said or what he said and it made us all laugh and I just whacked my fanboy friend kinda hard but not hard enough to kill him because that's how we usually fangirl. Anddddd.....that scene might have been seen by Jackson or Bambam or both or might be even caught on the behind the scenes camera. I am sooooo embarrassed just by thinking abt it LOL I REGRET EVERYTHING NOW.

 

So this is like the end of my fan acc that is prob as long as a thesis. I will keep on ranting from here but feel free to read if you're bored.

 

I'm sure you guys have seen the teaser image right? Well, if you haven't here it is.

 

OKAY SO HERE IS A PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF THAT I SAW THEM AT THIS BACK LANE/ALLEY WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT I DON'T CARE. I SAW THEM RIGHT AT THIS PLACE AND THIS IS THE PROOF. THE CAR ON THE RIGHT THAT YUGYEOM IS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO IS MY FRIEND'S CAR. THIS IS REAL. THIS IS REAL. I WAS LIKE JUMPING AND SCREAMING LIKE A MAD AT HOME ALONE WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE THIS MORNING THAT EVEN MY DOG WAS STARING AT ME FUNNY. Honestly, this doesn't really look like Malaysia at all unless you look closely. And I still can't believe that wild and y Jackson was just standing right in front of me wearing THAT. I'm really glad I didn't faint or do anything weird or stupid but now, thinking about it, I regret not saying anything to the members when they walked pass me. I just froze like a statue. 

 

And I think my fan acc is really not that interesting compared to the other fan acc's that I've read. And honestly, I feel that my fan acc isn't that special either after reading other people's fan accounts cos they talked to the boys, shook hands and some even have their signatures :( Me is jelly. Sad me is sad. I did try to look for them after class the next day with my friend who was the only one who yugyeom had eye contact with since they were still in town as they only left on thursday night [they were in malaysia since sunday evening] but I had no luck. I went all the way to the cafe and also the extreme park near the cafe but no one was there. There were just so many rumours about their whereabouts until we didn't know who to trust anymore. But then, on the way back home...I found out that they were filming just 5-10 mins from my house =.= The amount of regret I had at that moment...I can't even explain to you guys. All I felt was just regret and despair on the way home I tell you. And I even sometimes go to eat at one of the shops near the place that they filmed on the 3rd day. Kkaepsong~~~ After they left malaysia, I felt relieved. Because I could finally go to class in peace without having to think about where they will be and what they're doing since they're in my country. So on thursday, I just gave up on the idea of following them around but I still tried to keep tabs on where they are and stuff but its hard to tell who's telling the truth and who's not. My friends and I ripped twitter apart trying to locate got7 on the 3rd and 4th day. And got7 fans were also flipping the whole peninsula and state just to find got7. I just wanna say that I gotta give some props to the sasaengs over in Korea. The amount of effort and dedication they have is really no joke. I have a new level of respect for the sasaengs in korea [for the ability to chase after kpop idols 24/7 not their attitude] as it is really NOT EASY TO CHASE AFTER KPOP IDOLS 24/7. YOU NEED TIME, MONEY, COOL PARENTS, MONEY, TIME, CAR, COOL PARENTS AND LEGIT INFORMATION YES LEGIT INFORMATION. Notice how I repeated everything twice? Well yeah that was what I struggled with. My parents were cool with it but not that cool. And for the record, I did play xbox with my dad on the night where I felt the regret and despair and it was some car racing game I think and I WON HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THAT MADE MY NIGHT...FOR PROB 30 MINS AND I WAS BACK TO BEING SAD.

 

And the jb story video thing that they released today...the place where he played basketball [MOTHER IS BASKETBALL #SORRYNOTSORRY]...is most prob shot in malaysia too. I can recognize the trees and the stones. It has the typical malaysian landscape. And jb's solo teaser image is definitely in malaysia. I mean, JUST LOOK AT THE INTENSITY OF THE SUNLIGHT DUHHH. I can't wait for their comeback and I've gotten myself kinda deep into got7. This is like the first time I'm so into a jyp group. I'm usually into sm artists so yeahh....

 

That is all for my fan acc, thanks for bearing with me and my long thesis fan acc plus the bonus rant. Hopefully during the next stalking event, I would have the things that I mentioned twice earlier [excluding cool parents because you can't just change parents like underwear but I did make a deal with them that if that I pass everything this sem, they will not interfere with my stalking activities YEHET ES] but I have to pass first so I'm off to working my off for this sem so ADIOS AMIGOS. SEE Y'ALL NEXT ROUND IF THERE'S A NEXT ROUND. ANNYEONG!~