Final

Kris Wu Yifan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

may 15,2014. a black history made in exo's history. it was the day where the news struck them like a lightning without a warning. every member was speechless,they dont know what to do at the moment. they immediately thought of the upcoming world tour. what will happened to it? most importantly,what will happenned to the fans? will they still stay with them,be one with them,and continue this journey together with them regardless of the news?

the moment he saw the news,he furrowed his eyebrows. 'no way....'he thought to himself. 'this cant be true...' but as he scrolls the news and reading the fans' comments,his heart began to swell and without he himself realising it,tears had already began to flowed out of his eyes. he fell on his knees and kneeled there,crying,his hands covering his face. his phone,already,somewhere out of his reach. fellow members began to asked him what's wrong but he never answered. instead,he snaped at them and pointed at his phone on the floor. 'dont even tell me that you dont know about it!' 

the members tried to stopped him but they failed. 'enough! what if the fans heard us? what will they think of it? besides,it's not yet confirmed by the company. so stop it.' one member stood out and shook the crying male's shoulder. he let go and mumbled,''please,just for now.' but the crying male wont stop. he went to squat at a corner and sobbed to himself.

minutes passed and one of the pd told them that they should prepare to go up on stage. the leader looked around,but everyone is gloomy and sad,they cant believe the news. some of them are scrolling their phones for the latest update on the news,some closing their eyes,but there's a similarity between all of them. theirs eyes were red and dried tears trails can be seen on their faces if you took a closer look.

the leader sighed,'they cant go up like this...' 'exo! get to backstage in five minutes!'the pd's voice was heard again. suho looked at the door and s,his mind wandering to the man who cause all of the gloomy mood of his felow members. 'kris.' he sighed again and said,'i'm going out alone. get into the van first.' s nodded at him and he went out after glancing at them for the last time.

on his way to the backstage,he could sense all those stares on him. usually,he wouldn't mind it because there's no reason to and the members were together with him. but today,it was different. he knows the reasons behind those stares and there weren't anyone but him walking down the corridor,alone and lonely. when he was up on stage and the mc's announced the winner,he said thanks to the fans and said he loves s.last but not least,he said 'we are one' and stayed on the stage for the encore. alone and lonely again. to him,it was a foreign feeling because there was always someone with him no matter what or when everytime for their encore. this time,it's different. facing the fans who had prabably heard of the news alone,he was scared and sorry. scared,because he was alone. sorry,because he and his fellow members couldn't keep their promise of their motto,'we are one'.

later that night,all of that members gather in their usual practice room,their managers and choreographer,tony was there too. 'what will we do? our concert is in a week,how can we change everything that had been planned? with such short time?' the room fell into silence,no one was able to answer him. suddenly,a hoarse voice asked,'is it true? is..he...l-lea...'the male couldn't continue because he never thought kris will do that. he wanted to believe that it's not true. but his last ray of hope crashed down when his manager shook his head and claming that he doesn't know too.

'it has to be not true. it has to!'baekhyun shouted,shocking everyone.everyone ignored him when their manager said to practice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter