Caution!

Gemini Project - For the latest news about Yubi Entertainment
 
 

 
 

Caution!

posted by Gemini on 1 July, 2014

 

Hey everyone! Today is the day Hazard finally debuted! So now we know about their voice and a whole lot more about them. Let me do a quick introduction of the whole group, okay?

 

From what I gathered from their page at Yubi's official website, they are five, but we knew about that, didn't we? It was supposed to debut after Paradise but was pushed forth when Jean had her accident. (You can read more about that and my delusions in blog number 16)

 

The Leader is named Cha Yeobi. She's Lead Vocalist and she is a 95-liner. She was teased often for her name who strongly reminds people of Yubi ent where she is. It is true that it is funny. :)

 

Next, if we go by age, is Hwang Taeri, 97-liner. Because she has gorgeous long black hair, and I do mean extra super long, she's being called Hair-ri, as in Hairy. Hehe! That explains why she introduces herself as the hairiest member. She is Lead Rapper, Vocalist and Visual. I think she even had predebut pictures taken for magazines or something...

 

Chrystal's real name in Jang Gayoung and she actually goes by both. She is also a 97-liner. Chrystal is the Vocalist, Main Dancer and it is said that she is a language specialist! Every group need one and I wonder if sh's as impressive as Henry from Super-Junior-M! Can I start shipping already? LOL!

 

Yoo Chiyeon is a early 98-liner meaning she is basically the same age as Taeri and Chrystal. Hehe! She only has Yeobi to call unnie. She is Main Rapper and the Face of the Group, which does explain why she has a lot of facetime in the video.

 

The last member is Maerin, a late 98-liner so she is the maknae! Although she is small and young, she has an amazing voice which makes her Main Vocalist. It is said that Maerin can also rap, so for sure that is something to look forward to. 

 

About the album, now! It's a very nice a lively album, to be honest. Both songs have a really nice beat and they make you want to dance. Since they debuted with two songs, I'm curious to know which one is your favorite! :)

tags: YubiEnt, Hazard, Debut, Caution!, VolumeUp, InTheNightSky

Gemini

About me

If you are wondering who I am, know that I’m not at liberty to say. However, you can call me Gemini, for I will be Yubi Entertainment’s shadow and follow them, reporting the latest news to you! On a personal note, know that I am currently a staff at YubiEnt and although I’m not ranked very high, I know things you probably don’t. Hehe!

Read More