About Me

Gemini Project - For the latest news about Yubi Entertainment
 
 

 
 

About Me

posted by Gemini on 10 March, 2014

 

If you are wondering who I am, know that I’m not at liberty to say. However, you can call me Gemini, for I will be Yubi Entertainment’s shadow and follow them, reporting the latest news to you!

 

On a personal note, know that I am currently a staff at Yubi Ent and although I’m not ranked very high, I know things you probably don’t. Hehe!

 

I own a cat and a dog, there are both quite adorable. My cat is rather old, she’s named Fluffy but I affectionately call her Sunny-Side-Up, because she’s always grilling herself by the window. My dog is a young one, a very cute and adorable troublemaker. He’s called Jeongjeong in honor of my little brother. That’s the only thing he said when the dog got into our home. My brother was 2 and he was literally walking around saying “jeong-jeong-jeong-jeong” and he pointed at the dog while saying that. We tried to call the dog otherwise, but Jeongjeong just stuck. LOL!

 

I am not that old yet, probably one of the youngest employee at Yubi, although Yubi does have very young employees in general. I have three siblings. My older brother is currently doing his military service, he’s twenty-one right now. I have a younger sister, she’s still in high school. And recently, we had a new addition to the family: my little brother and he’s five. He’s an adorable little thing, but he’s also very annoying.

 

I wonder what more you’d like to know about me… Don’t hesitate to ask, if I get enough questions, I’ll do a FAQ. /bows/ I know I may be knew to the blogging world, but please take care of me!

tags: YubiEnt, Me, Gemini

Gemini

About me

If you are wondering who I am, know that I’m not at liberty to say. However, you can call me Gemini, for I will be Yubi Entertainment’s shadow and follow them, reporting the latest news to you! On a personal note, know that I am currently a staff at YubiEnt and although I’m not ranked very high, I know things you probably don’t. Hehe!

Read More