Final

Thank god I'm gay!

Summer.

This is the time you can finally relax, get your mind off of work, university or whatever is robbing your energy every Monday till Friday.

It’s the time you go on holiday with either your family or like in my case, with your friends and do all the things you usually have barely time for - flirting for example.

“Wow! Did you see that?” Junhong points excitedly at a girl, not even trying to keep his voice down.

“See what?” I ask even though I already know what he means. It’s always been like that, as long as I can remember.

He makes a gesture in front of his chest as if he’s holding a rather decent sized pair of s in his hands and grins widely. Some people take the part of flirting way too serious, he’s definitely one of them. Junhong really is a good friend, one of my best friends even but as soon as the female civilisation in his eyesight expose the tiniest bit of skin, his brain goes on autopilot and the only thing functioning is his reproductive instinct.

I shake my head with disapproval because I’m different.

“Could you stop being so gay?” Junhong makes a face.

Yes, I’m different and I’m actually quite happy about it. I mean, who needs s anyway?

s.

Just the word itself irks me. I never understood what the big deal is about them. They’re unhandy in every possible situation. They bounce when girls do sports (and it does NOT look good) and even when they just walk, they start sweating underneath their s in the summer (I’ve heard the weirdest stories from Himchan about his sister). And there is probably nothing on a woman’s body that causes so much drama for both genders like s do. As a man you never know what you get until you unpack it. Again, I’ve heard enough stories of that ever since the wonder bra era has started.

No, really. No one needs something like s if you can enjoy the sight of golden skin stretched over a toned chest. And that y waiter in this fancy beach bar admittedly is a prime example why I’m thankful for being gay. Now I only need to make my friends go into said beach bar with me, I really need to take a closer look at him.

I doubt that this will happen soon though. Junhong and Jongup are busy ogling the girls and Himchan is still struggling with the parasol that refuses to keep standing in the hot sand. Himchan is like me. I refrain from using the word gay because it sounds like an insult when people say it.

Himchan actually has an excuse for being gay, thinking about his older sister. The things I’ve heard about her make my skin crawl and no one blames him for his preferences. No one blames me either but somehow they prefer teasing me for it than him. It’s either that ‘Youngjae princess’ sounds much better or they’re simply too scared that Himchan would make his threat come true to lock one of them in a room with his sister for a day.

Her high pitched voice really makes the hair on my neck stand up, as if someone scratches his nails over a blackboard. Just thinking about it gives me shudders. Apparently her voice gets even higher when she has one of her moody days, especially once a month when Himchan makes himself at home in my room. Girls on their period are really scary.

“Do you wanna go swimming?” Junhong asks, his voice muffled by his shirt that chokes him awkwardly as he tries to take it off.

“Sure,” I tear my eyes off of the hottie from the beach bar. A little cooling down would be good for me.

“I’ll stay here and watch your stuff,” Himchan mumbles. Now that’s a blatant lie. He knows and so do I. His intention isn’t to watch but rather to be watched. That must be a side-effect from being good-looking, once you got used to all these hungry eyes on you, you need it like oxygen. At least in Himchan’s case it’s like that, I’m good looking and I’m totally humble about it, mostly.

But just in case someone is looking, I make sure to take off my t-shirt slow enough so whoever wants to appreciate the sight of my glorious body has enough time to do so. Just in case.

 

 

There’s one disadvantage about the beach – the salty water. No matter how inviting the sea looks, glowing bright blue under the warm sunlight, you always remember that it’s only half as good as it looks as soon as the salt water stings in your eyes.

Usually I would say I’m a man and I’ll get over it but unfortunately, in our absence Himchan has set his eyes on a waiter who’s apparently ‘smoking hot’, as he described it. And of course, it has to be the beach bar where I spotted that hottie earlier.

Himchan has never been one to wait for long, so I have no other chance than accompanying him with dripping hair, dripping swimming shorts and puffy red eyes from the salty water. How to make a good first impression.

I look around once we sat down on a wooden bench and to my relief, most of the people here are wearing nothing but their beach attire. At least we’re not out of place.

“You’re paying,” I say to Himchan, batting my eyes innocently.

“What? Why?” he gapes.

“You dragged me here,” I shrug. There’s a look of defeat on his face and I can’t help but grin, I love him, I really do.

“So, where is your y waiter?” Jongup wanted to know.

“I will let you know once he’s in sight,” Himchan beamed.

My eyes are searching for the hottie again, I just hope that he hasn’t set his eyes on him as well because that one is definitely mine, sorry Himchan. But all I see are girls, lots of girls. Some are fixing their bikinis in a desperate attempt to make their s appear bigger than they actually are. There’s one who is staring very concentrated into a little pocket mirror while she fixes her make-up. Seems like I’ve got competition.

Well, I wouldn’t actually call this competition. That girl who’s trying to put on a new layer of make-up (not that she isn’t wearing enough of them already) has sparked my interest. I wonder why she even bothers to put on make-up. Not only that she’s on a beach, a place where people are supposed to swim and have fun in the water but also, it’s so hot in the blazing sun that I’m surprised that it didn’t melt off of her face already.

Junhong once told me that he took a girl home from a party just to freak out in the morning because he didn’t recognize her anymore. Creepy. After this I would definitely have been put off of girls, if I wasn’t put off already.

“There!” Himchan nudges me and I rub the sore spot as my eyes find the guy Himchan is pointing at in a not very subtle way. I sigh in relief because it’s not my hottie but a tall and slim guy with messy black hair instead. He approaches us and Himchan gets visibly excited, his legs are tapping under the table.

“Welcome,” the waiter says and bows. As he comes up he catches the sight of my dripping swimming pants and he furrows his eyebrows a little but doesn’t say anything. Instead, he puts on a polite and very gummy smile.

“Have you already decided what you want to drink?” he asks.

“I would like a coke, please,” Junhong beams and the waiter writes it down.

“Make it two,” Jongup adds his order.

“I’ll have a watermelon smoothie please,” I fold the menu carefully and place it back to the table.

“An iced Americano and your phone number please,” Himchan says, his eyes are sparkling in the sunlight.

“Pardon?” the water looks up, a confused look on his face. On the other side of the table, Junhong and Jongup are snickering.

“I said, an iced Americano and your phone number please,” Himchan repeats slowly whilst holding the eye contact.

“Your order will be done soon,” mister gummy smiles and leaves after a polite bow.

“Wow,” I mutter, “You don’t miss out on anything, do you?”

“Of course not. As if you would let the chance slip to get it on with such a hot guy,” Himchan states.

“He’s okay but not my type,” I shrug and without me realizing, I’m searching for my hottie again. I didn’t miss the way Himchan rolled his eyes, though.

I don’t have to wait for too long until he comes out again, carrying a tray full of colourful glasses. He looks even better up close, I notice. His golden skin shimmers in the sun and so does his hair. My assumption about his tones chest was right and as a bonus, his arms look quite buff as well. I would say they are even bigger than Jongup’s.

He heads towards a table full of girls, exactly the same group of girls I watched only a few minutes ago. It’s an amusing view how their eyes light up so suddenly and how some of them straightened their backs as soon as he came in sight. The girl who refreshed her make-up earlier props herself on her elbows and I can see her cleavage even from the distance. Their intentions are so obvious but the hottie doesn’t seem to care too much. Once his tray is free from all the weight, he turns around and literally flees from the giggling girls, a little scowl on his face. I can’t help but chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” Himchan wants to know.

“Nothing,” I answer as my eyes follow the cute waiter. He has a nice , I notice.

But Himchan is too smart to not see what’s going on. His gaze follows mine and just before that very nice vanishes behind the door, Himchan catches the sight of him.

“I guess he’s more your type,” he laughs.

“Maybe,” I chirp. This time, Junhong and Jongup are rolling their eyes, it looks funny.

“You two are unbelievable,” Jongup mutters.

“As if you’re better,” Himchan snorts. He’s right though, they’re not better at all, if not even worse.

 

A few minutes later, Himchan’s object of desire comes back with our drinks. He places the glasses carefully on the table without mixing up our orders and places a white piece of paper in front of Himchan.

“Thanks,” Himchan beams and the waiter winks at him with a smile.

“I can’t believe he really gave you his number,” I try to mock my friend.

“Of course he would. No one can resist me,” Himchan takes a sip of his Americano and puts the paper in his pocket.

I lift my glass to try my smoothie. The texture is really smooth and the cold liquid runs down my throat with ease, I can’t help but hum in satisfaction at the feeling. It tastes really good. The cold drinks are refreshing in this hot weather, especially if an awfully hot guy keeps walking around in front of you. My waiter has got a lot of eyes following him and even though I don’t even know him yet, I kind of feel jealous.

Maybe I can take advantage of Himchan, if the guy who gave him his phone number is the co-worker of my y waiter, the chance that they are friends is quite likely. I watch them intensely as they walk out of the door just as I'm thinking about them. The girls are gasping again and so is Himchan, he might as well just sit with them instead, at least this will be less embarrassing for us.

The waiters lean on the railing and watch the sea, I have a good sight of my hottie's side profile and god, is this a breathtaking view. They are talking, it seems like they're taking their well deserved break, thinking about all the customers they have to serve all day. He laughs at something and I feel my lips curling upwards at his pleasant voice. It has a really nice tone to it, I wonder what it would sound like if he whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

 

We left the bar after paying and until then I found out that the name of Himchan's person of interest is Yongguk. I didn't get the chance to ask for the name of my hottie but I swear, he winked at me when I walked by and we made eye contact.

Himchan spent the whole day chatting with Yongguk and out of nowhere he announced that we would be meeting with Yongguk and a few of his friends and with that, the door of the bathroom banged shut and he was gone.

Thankfully, none of us are girls and with 2 bathrooms, all of us are refreshed after a shower and done up more or less. I imagine how long a girl usually spent getting done, applying layer after layer of make-up, they spend hours in the bathroom! If I was straight I would probably be fed up after a week and kick her out. But I'm gay so no worries for me about that.

My hopes are high that a certain someone will join us tonight, that's why I made sure to look extra good. Himchan didn't tell us anything but they looked quite close so he just must be there as well. We stop in front of the beach bar we sat in earlier but now it has morphed into something like a beach club. It seems as if it is a normal café during the day and a place to party at night. A very popular place at that. The beach was full of people, drinking and dancing to the music. Some couples are making out in beach chairs as well, the atmosphere is really nice.

A short moment later, Yongguk approaches us, behind him a group of guys. My eyes are searching for the hottie but he is nowhere to be found. Immediately, the disappointment takes over and I don't really want to be here anymore. Sometimes I can be a little baby, I admit but hey, I came here with the hope to get laid tonight.

We all introduce ourselves and so do the others, Jiho, Minhyuk, Yukwon and Jaehyo if I remember right. They all seem to be laid back and maybe the night wouldn't be that boring after all. Yongguk leads us to the bar and we order the first round of drinks. I order a cocktail which I have never heard of but the ingredients look good. I'm not disappointed as a bright red beverage with a lot of ice is placed in front of me. We take our drinks and go back out to the beach and I'm glad, because the air inside is really not the best. It's humid and smells like sweat already, even though the night has just started.

These guys really turn out to be a good company, especially Yongguk and I almost forgot how bummed I am that my hottie isn't here. But I'm watching Himchan's desperate attempts to flirt with Yongguk so at least, I'm entertained. I'm on my second drink and my vision is slowly starting to get blurry, not that I'm drunk but I'm definitely getting tipsy. Maybe that's why I'm hallucinating because there is a guy who just approached Yongguk and he looks a lot like the one person I'm missing.

He turns around an, oh , it really is him. I almost spill my drink as he comes closer and I try to prepare myself somehow. Yongguk is right behind him and so is Himchan. I can't help but stare at his chest, tanned and toned, I really like it. He smiles and I can already feel myself melting because he's just too hot.

“Hey. I'm Daehyun, nice to meet you,” my hottie introduces, finally I know his name.

“I'm Youngjae,” I say, thankful that I'm not stuttering in my tipsy state and he grabs my hand for a handshake, his hand is warm.

I don't hear his short conversation with Junhong and Jongup but he suddenly is gone away and I gape after him, watching as his figure gets smaller as his feet carry him through the sand.

Daehyun comes back a few minutes later, a drink in his hand.

“Why are you late?” Yongguk asks him. That, I would like to know as well.

“Sunhwa wanted to tag along and it took me quite some effort to convince her otherwise,” Daehyun answers and takes a sip of the clear liquid in his glass.

“That girl surely is persistent,” Yongguk laughs.

“Tell me a new story. Ever since she turned 18, she tries clinging onto me,” Daehyun rolls his eyes but smiles.

So he does have a girlfriend, of course, why did I even think someone as hot as him is single anyway? The girls are probably clinging onto him like glue. The high I felt since he arrived just crackled away like a dry face mask.

Another hour has passed, the party is getting more and more heated, the beach is full of young adults. Everyone has fun, apart from me. I try to not let it show how moody I am, I almost feel like a girl who just got stood up. Who thought that I, who consistently keeps reminding himself how annoying girls are would ever admit that? Well, as long as I don't say it out loud, it doesn't matter.

I'm walking to the bar to get another drink, I have lost count how many of them I drank already but I don't really care. The sand is still warm between my toes, I have no idea where I left my shoes but one of the others will know.

Suddenly, someone wrapped his arm around my waist from behind and as I turn around, I see a stranger, obviously drunk and everything but hot.

“What's such a cutie like you doing here all alone?” he asks and his breath stinks like alcohol, it's disgusting thinking that I'm drunk as well and still notice the strong smell.

I open my mouth to answer as I struggle to get out of his hold but someone else is faster, yanking him away from me. I'm thankful and take a deep breath but then my eyes fall on my saviour, Daehyun.

“What the ?” the drunken guy adjusts his shirt.

“Get your hands off of him,” Daehyun growls, his eyes dark and threatening.

The guy just shrugs and stomps away, probably on his way to find his next victim.

“Thanks,” I say, not knowing what else to say. I have practically avoided him all night and feel awkward.

“It's okay. I see him here quite often and he's the type to be rather aggressive,” Daehyun offers me a smile. “Let's go back to the others,” he adds and drags me out of the bar. I don't care that I didn't get to buy another drink because his hand on my wrist feels just too nice.

Turns out that our group of friends has spread out. I can see Himchan and Yongguk dancing, Junhong and Jongup are probably hunting some poor girls, which leaves me alone with Daehyun as he seemingly has no idea where the rest of his friends are.

He shrugs and pulls me towards him until my back hits his chest. Wrapping both arms around my waist, I immediately let myself sink into his warmth. He burrows his nose into my neck, sniffing me. It tickles and I can't help but giggle.

“What's this? Rescuing me from a molester just to harass me yourself?” I say mockingly.

“I just don't like if someone touches what I have set my eyes on,” he says casually.

“What will your girlfriend say about this?” I am curious, even though I kind of don't care too much.

“Girlfriend? I have no girlfriend!” he mutters, surprise evident in his voice.

“Sunhwa?” I ask. Daehyun laughs. In fact, he laughs so hard that he doubles over to hold his stomach. I'm even more confused now.

“Are you jealous?” he mocks me.

“No!” I insist, even though this is a blatant lie and both of us know.

“Sunhwa is my younger sister,” he says and sends me another smile, so wide that his perfect white teeth are showing.

“Oh.” Yeah oh, very smooth, Youngjae.

He laughs again and pulls me back into his arms, only that this time our chests are touching. Both of us aren't the best dancers but we just swing to the music. I can feel how his chest raises when he breathes, the feeling is really comforting. He's a complete stranger to me but somehow I feel connected to him in a way that I didn't experience before.

His hands start wandering over my back slowly and I lean in, resting my forehead on his shoulder. I let myself being embraced by him completely, I wouldn't mind if we just melt together right now and become one. The more I get from him, the more I want, I definitely don't want to waste all of the night just dancing, even though it is really amazing. Tentatively, I start nibbling on the exposed skin on his neck. He reacts immediately and tilts his head to the other side a little bit to give me more space. Smirking against his skin, I let my lips wander over his neck, and nibbling the soft skin. He shudders and pulls me even closer.

One of his hands wanders down to grab my and a look on his face tells me that he wants this just as much as I do. His eyes are almost closed and he has his bottom lip in, such a seductive sight. Our crotches are touching, jeans rubbing against jeans as we kept our rhythm between dancing and making out.

He captures my lips with his plump ones and we waste no time with sweet pecks, he immediately starts my tongue into his mouth and smirks as I start mewling onto his lips. I'm growing hard and so is he, the friction on our crotches is getting more intense every time he s my to make me grind into him.

Who would have thought that this hottie is actually into , not that I mind. y guys like he are the reasons why I'm gay.

“Let's go somewhere else,” he whispers into my ear, his voice makes my skin tingle.

He doesn't wait for me to answer, the answer would be obvious anyway. He just takes my hand and we start walking. When we pass Himchan and Yongguk, who are in a similar state to Daehyun and I, they catch the sight of us and start grinning. I salute to them, smirking when Himchan gives me a thumbs up.

Now I can't wait to see what the rest of the night might hold for me.

Just for the records again: Thank god I’m gay!  


A/N: HELLO!

It's been a while *bows deeply* 

This was actually finished about 2 months ago? but in the meantime I had my account deactivated for a little while and kind of forgot to re-type it. But I finally got along to post this, I'm sorry that I kept you waiting for so long! 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this! Thank you in advance to everyone who reads, subscribes, upvotes and comments! I love you all a lot!