Chapter5

You're Not Plastic

  Tiffany bring her helmet and water bottle along with her while her personal helper tie her mountain bike on her father  Mercedes Benz."Fany,remember to drink more water.Its going to be cold once you reach the top of the mountain,tie this jacket around your waist so you can wear it when you feel cold.Be careful,there are a lot of cars going up and down.Make sure to follow the teacher's instruction." Mr Hwang nag on her before she go into the car.

  She only nodded with a blank face."Bye,take care,dear." Mr Hwang pat her head through the open window.Tiffany wave at him a little before the car drive to the mountain."Okay,is everyone here?!" Her home room teacher take attendance.Tiffany look around and saw a lot of people with their own mountain bike.Some are bragging theirs."Tiffany!" Taeyeon run to her with her bike.She smile a little.

"Your mountain bike is cool! Pink!" She compliment.

"Thanks." Tiffany smile even wider.

"Okay,you guys can start biking up the mountain once I finished my word. If feeling tired,you can take a rest beside the road.But I'm warning you,be careful!"

 Once she finished her word,everyone ride on their bicycle,wear their helmet and start biking up.Tiffany is half way up the mountain."Hello~" she turn to her left and saw a smilling Baekhyun."Hi." "It's starting to get cold isn't it?" Baekhyun try to start a conversation."Yeah." 'Too quiet' Baekhyun thought."Hey,don't go too into there.You will fall off." Baekhyun look at her,worry she might fall off the hill.She ride out a little and ignore him."I'm going up first." Tiffany nodded her head.

  "Tiffany!" She look beside her and Xiumin appeared."What a coincidence." He grin,Tiffany roll her eyes."Bye~" Xiumin left her behind."Take care of her!" Xiumin shout.'Take care of her? Who?' She turn her head around and saw Sehun behind her."What?" He ask coldly.'Its became even colder after you speak,cold boy.'

  She glare at him.She ignore him and continue her way up."Hi,plastic." She don't need to turn to know who is that.'Pathetic high school ' she gritted her teeth."Mute and deaf." Hara ride pass her and 'accidentally' kicked Tiffany's bicycle,causing her to lost control.She crash into a tree and groan,luckily there is a tree there,or else she already fell off the hill.Sehun immediately stop his bike and run toward her to check her out.

  "You alright?" Tiffany look up and saw.....concern in his eyes? She nodded slowly.Sehun grab her right arm gently and saw scratches."Oh no,you're not alright.Must reach the top to treat your wound.Can you walk?" Once again,silence.He look over at her right legs and saw a big cut,he gasp.Without a word,he carry her bridal style and sit her on the back seat of his bicycle.

  "What are you doing?!" Tiffany hiss."Shut up." Sehun ride his bicycle and paddle as fast as he can to the top."Hey,slow down! I don't want to die yet!" Tiffany hug his slim waist tightly.She kind of blush a little when she realize what she's doing.Sehun ride so fast that he even surpassed Baekhyun who look shock when he saw Tiffany together with him."Sehun!" He shout,but Sehun is nowhere to be seen.

  Once they reach the top,Sehun help Tiffany to walk and bring her to the teacher who is in charge of healing."T-thanks." Tiffany thanked him quietly.He nodded.When Sehun get out of the tent,he saw Baekhyun standing there with crossed arm."What happened?" He ask sternly."Hara kicked her bicycle and cause her to fall down"Baekhyun widened his eyes and gasp."Is she alright?" He nodded."That girl is too much!" Baekhyun hiss.

  "What happened? I saw Sehun riding pass me with Tiffany." Kyungsoo run to them."That kick her bicycle." Baekhyun growl.Kyungsoo don't need to think twice to know who Baekhyun mean.Tiffany come out limping.Everyone already reach the top.Exo,Taeyeon and Jessica surounded her.

"Are you alright."

"Hara is so mean."

"I'm going to wushu her with my wushu stick!"

"I told you to be careful."

  Tiffany frown.She push Luhan aside to walk pass them.Hara and her group saw what happen and growl."I should have push her down the hill!" She hiss."We need to teach her a lesson for going close to my boys." Hara smirk while her girls cracked their neck.

  Tiffany come out from the bathroom whining.She was about to walk back to her hotel but Hara stopped her." I'm warning you.Don't talk to my boys!" 'Tch,your boys? My ! ' Tiffany thought and scoff."Ah!!!" She collapsed on the floor.Hara just kick her bruised leg.Jison,Hara's sister step onto her hand."Stop!" Tiffany panted."Why should we?" The girls pull her hair and punch her stomach."Yah!" They stop."Kai oppa!" Hara exclaimed.

  Kai stand in front of Tiffany and look down at them."Do I look old to you that you have to call me oppa? We're the same age,so stop calling me that." He glare at them and turn to the lifeless Tiffany."Fany,I'm bringing you back to your room." He spoke gently before carrying her in his hands.

 

Kaifany and Hunfany!!!!! Like it? Give me an upvote then~please~*puppy eyes* (punch me)