Flow..

That one summer night..

________________ POV.

 

After the concert that night, I don't know what to feel. Of course, I feel great. But somehow, a part of me is still at doubt.

Though I decided to accept his feelings for me, cause I feel the same too, I can't just think of myself.

He is a famous person. One wrong move and everything might change for the worst.

And I don't wanna be the cause. 

But since, this was supposed to be a great night, I just go with the flow. 

I have a love life now. :D

After the confession at the stadium, I told Hyukjae that I should be going...

 

"Hyukjae.." Breaking from the hug. 

"Hmm?" He said to me, while looking at my face.

"Uhmm. I'll be going now." I shyly said. Ohh man, this is awkward.

"Oh. Do you want me to accompany you?" He instantly answered.

"No! I mean, no, really, it's ok. You are tired. Just rest."

"Well, okey. I guess, I'll just call you."

"Okey. I'm going now. Uhm, Bye." I said to him.

I was about to make my way through the exit when..

"__________!"

I looked back and I saw him.

"Y-yes?" At least, I still managed to say.

He run towards me and whispered, 

"I love you."

 

SLAP ME. PLEASE. JUST MAKE ME FEEL THAT I'M NOT DREAMING.

SO this is what it feels like, someone saying they love you.

 

So this is what magical means.

 

"I-I love you too. Take care." I answered to him.

"yes, I will. You too." He said. At least the awkwardness is slowly fading.

 

So, I make my way through the door with a smiling face. :D I look like an idiot smiling to myself while walking on my way back to the hotel.

As I entered our room,

 

"You have some explaining to do young lady". Mina said to me.

"What?" I playfully answered them back. 

"So, Is it true that you know Eunhyuk?" Bora said.

"Yes."

"That's it? Yes?! Cmon ______!  Tell us the whole story!" Complaining Bora said.

"Plus I'm sensing something happened. She didn't even accompany us on our way back." Jiyeon teasingly butted in.

"If you promise to keep your mouth shut, I'm gonna tell you the whole thing."  Or will I? :)

"Ok."

And their mouths shut in an instant.

"You may now start." 

 

So I told them how Eunhyuk and I met. That after all the tears I cried from last night and this morning, I just know now that Eunhyuk is Hyukjae. And he is the one who called me after the concert. But,one thing I didn't tell them. 

 

that Eunhyuk confessed and we are like together now.

 

So I told them a different story..

 

".. He just wanted to say that he hopes our FRIENDSHIP will not change. And I guess it's goodbye." Yes. that's what I told them.

"What? That's it?". My disappointed friends. I'm sorry.

"But why are you all smiles when you came back. You like an idiot. If you know what I mean."

"Weeell.. Uhhm. Of course, I saw him again. And I'm gonna still see him. He is Super Junior's Eunhyuk remember?.. I guess I'll be joining your Super Junior Marathon everyday for me to always see him." 

 

Lies. Lies. My dearest friends, If you just know what really happened. I'm sorry but it's for the best. :D :P 

 

"Maan! But you are so lucky! You met him in person. Actually talked to him and laughed with him!" 

"So I guess we have a Eunhyuk biased here now." Hyera said.

"You guess that right." I answered. 

   

I must say, it feels so good to experience this things. 

But still, the worries keep on coming.   

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Follow me on twitter! sworntosecrecy 

So how are you guys? I'm sorry i just updated today. So many things to do. :)

I hope you like this chapter! :D