END

Teabags

Do you know how weird it feels like to have a for tea? Their smell, their taste and their appearance. Types of teas like Chinese tea, green tea, Chrysanthemum tea, chamomile tea and more, but specifically, i like raspberry tea the best.

The sour taste of raspberry teas gives me the goosebumps and when the sweetness of the 2nd flavour comes in, it feels like going through that "a bumpy road comes along with a beautiful scenery afterwards" over and over again. The colour, dark and clear; it's like you're in a dark place but vivid because you can taste the warm or cold liquid as it gushes down your throat.

The smell of a café; it's major ic to the nose if you're a tea or a coffee person. Whether it's cold or hot, you'll still feel the warmth of the drink in your heart as you drink it. I prefer hot teas tho. The warmth surrounding the cup, the teabag floating and sinking in the cup, it's peaceful and calming. Teabags; they're cool aren't they? I mean- you see them as a main product of tea; it has a rough surface protecting the precipitates inside the bag, but when put in a hot steaming water, it turns soft and the precipitate will start to diffuse and change the colour of the water. Cool; we viewed science at the same time.

Wait, i know it's weird to write this. But there's a point in this story. Do you notice our idols are like teabags? If you do understand what i'm trying to imply by using teas as an example. Hehe.

 

 

Do comment<3