A Letter of Breakup

A Letter to A Letter

 

 

 

Dear Minho,

I’m sorry. I’m sorry for all of the times I have hurt you. I’m sorry for the times that I wasn’t there for you. I’m sorry that I cheated on you. This is the very reason that I feel as though I need to break up with you. I’m not right for you. Yeah, we had our fun, but I just needed more. I’m sorry that you have to read this, but I don’t think I am strong enough to say it to your face. We are good as friends, then best friends, but as boyfriends, we have too many problems. We did have good times, don’t get me wrong. I love you, I love you a lot in fact, but we have slowly been drifting apart these past years. I’m not using the whole “It’s not you it’s me” line, because it is kind of both of us. It’s you, because you just don’t fulfil my needs anymore, and it is me, because my needs have changed. I wish I could tell you face to face, but I would start crying if I ever saw your reaction to my words. I have been leading this relationship in false feelings. I still would love to be your friend, to go back to our best friend relationship. I know you are probably regretting that we know each other. I don’t want to make you think I never want to see you again, because it kills me if I can’t see you more than two times a day. I’m so so so sorry for sleeping with hyung behind your back. Please don’t be mad at him. He didn’t know about us, because I told him there was no “us”. Be mad at me if you want to be mad at anyone. Please don’t tell him. I already hurt you. I don’t want to hurt him too. Will you ever talk to me again? Is there any chance of us being close again like we once were? I hope so, and I understand if you say no. If you want to see me, for some reason, I’ll be home, until I have the courage to see your face. I don’t know what else I can say. I do love you with every piece of my heart, please believe me. I’m sorry.

Love,

      Taemin

 

N/A......

~ I hope you like it. Hope to write responses I have many other ideas, this is basically a story in letters~