--chapter one

The Secret Triplet
--chapter one  
Eunmi's POV:
 
Well, hello there! My name is Eunmi. Jung Eunmi. I bet you're saying, "JUNG? BUT THE ONLY OH-SO-POPULAR AND WONDERFUL JUNG TWINS HAVE THAT NAME IN THE AREA!" 

Seriously, "WONDERFUL"? If you wanna be accurate, please replace that with devilish. And... Do you mean the Jung TRIPLETS?! 

Now, I bet that you're like: "BULL-CRAP! NO! THEN WHY DON'T I SEE YOU IN SCHOOL?! *flips table*"
First of all, are you going to fix that table because I'm not going to AND lemme answer that question for you right now. 

I'm home schooled. Why? I'll just break it down into a list because I LOVE lists. Just kidding. That thing reminds of all the chores they make me do. Guess what? They write those things down on a LIST.
Moving on, here you go. (And that would be ₩100,000. JK!)

Reasons Why I'm Home Schooled:
1. My sisters loathe me.

2. My sisters hog the money our parents gave ME for MY education and just leave 
me enough money for groceries, chores, and other crap.

3. Even if I ask it wouldn't work. Picture this: I'm lucky to get their hand-me-downs. (Ehehe they are fatter than me kinda. *slapped*)

4. My parents really don't know what we are doing because they are always on business trips. And even when they are here, the cover up by acting all cute and innocent. Yuck.

5. I'm practically a maid to them- no. A SERVANT because I don't really get paid, I only get to have a roof on my head, which I can't argue with.

6. My sisters want to seem like the popular twins without me in the picture. 
Obviously because they look exactly alike when I don't look anything like them.

7. My sisters think I'm the ugly one. Nuff said.

8. They are just horrible naturally.

The more you know right? Oh. You want more? Okay you greedy lil thing~ *pinches your cheeks*
Okay. Min Young is more... Hmm... "Aggressive" than most people, which is the exact opposite from her image. She's the oldest. Also, do you know why she barely even talks in public? She has this horrible scratchy, deep, manly kinda voice. 

And Se Kyo definitely is fake, just like Min Young and has a very annoying personality and voice. Like herself, her body is fake. She probably spent about more than ₩2,000,000 on plastic surgery. But not her face because then her and Min Young won't look so alike. I really don't know where she gets all that mon-

"HEY! YOU LITTLE RAT? ARE YOU THERE?!" screamed the raspy voice of no other than the great Min Young. Now I'm really gonna get it... I immediately rushed off in the kitchen out of fear.

Boom. The devilish pair was there, dressed in their uniform, with Se Kyo's skirt obviously shortened and her dress shirt see-through on purpose. Before I can even say, "What do you want?", Se Kyo opened that annoying mouth of hers. "THERE YOU ARE? CAN YOU TAILOR A DRESS FOR US?" Se Kyo literally screamed in my ear, making sure to talk very slow. She really thinks I'm stupid and deaf.

"Okay, so wh-" AAND I GOT CUT OFF, by Min Young. "Everything is on the list." Min Young rudely said and shoved a notepad onto my chest.

"You have 2 days. The dance is soon." Min Young stated. 2 DAYS?! SERIOUSLY? "But 2 days is too li-" I tried to protest, but only to get a door slammed in my face.

I stared at the list. "We meet again... List." I angrily said to the notepad, narrowing my eyes. Wait. What am I doing, talking to a list?

Oh well. But the list was pretty huge and it wasn't even prom!

Min Young:
-Cute
-Long
-Baby Pink, Black, and White
-Lace Straps
-Have each stitch covered with a rhinestone
-Studs lining the edge of the dress
-Feathers

Se Kyo:
-y
-Very short
-Hot Pink, Black, and Red
-Strapless
-DEEP COLLAR
-Silk
-Put rose petals on the waist
-Lots of Lace
-Make a little see-through

"AISH! LACE, SILK, AND RHINESTONES? DO THINK I'M RICH?!" I exclaimed, throwing the notepad on the floor.

I needed to relieve my stress. You know what? I'll just go to that ice rink that no one goes to anymore!

I ran upstairs, into a secret room under my bed, and grabbed my ice skating gear.

Then I drove off. On a bike, of course!

There, I got to the ice rink and snuck through the back. "No one must be following me." I muttered, entering the back door.

Do you know why I have to go into the rink like this? So no one sees me. I have to pretend I don't exist as good as possible.

I put on my ice skates and stared at the ice floor. It was sparkling. Despite how cold it really is, it made me feel safe, warm, and cozy inside.

So I went on the ice and let my feelings out.

(This is how she looked, minus the fancy dress SKIP TO 1:40-->http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgNTjcF9ngA)

Little did I know that someone was there other than me.

 
 
 
author's notes
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! EHEHEH... A CLIFFHANGER DUN DUN DUNNN 

SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, ITS JUST THE BEGINNING THOUGH RIGHT? Please Sub/Comment/Upvote! ILU DEAR READERS<3