code directory + tips

black blossom ( applyfic layout )
So just a few things you should note when using these layouts

#1 - Using enter alone is okay but I would advice you to use shift+enter when you're creating a new line

#2 - The colours are black and grey because I wanted it to be easier for you guys to spot where to change the colours [ black - rgb(0,0,0); grey - rgb(153,153,153) ]  and because I was too lazy to get a colour scheme. There are several parts that you will have to change because I'm an and wanted to make my life easier so yeah so be careful when you change the colours.

#3 - The heading pictures can be easily changed because yeah... I'm an who just wants to make her life easier.

#4 - Almost everything in the reviews and members are scrollable so don't worry!

#5 - For the reviews, just add six at one go. Be sure to add the stuff after the final < /div > of Hayoung's review thing and you'll be good to go.

#6 - There are no plotlines chapter because I'm just lazy #sorrynotsorry but the official members chapter can be easily turned into a plotlines chapter so yeah...

#7 - I forgot whatever else I was supposed to say because my mum distracted me so I'll just add them in when I remember but these are the important things for now. ( I think I forgot a sub-groups chapter but that's not that important... right? )

#8 - Please comment below if you're using this layout- unless you wanna go back to the shop to comment XD. Thanks for visiting this layout! Don't steal okay!