1

SIGN SERIES - Jinkook

Seokjin only eleven when his first love hit him on the windy autumn. The boy was walking to his friend's place to do homeworks with his friends when he saw Jungkook for the first time at the playground near his friend's house. He stopped for a while, paying all his attention to the six years old boy whom was shimmering, sparkling, laughing so hard while playing, running on his little feet with another kids. And Soekjin thinked that he can see sun shines behind his back too.

His mother always told him how she met his father, "at first, there was nothing about him. but one day i found him glowing like he was the brightest thing i ever know, and i knew i'm in love"

"So this is what people say about "the sign", am i too young for that?" Seokjin things.
"And he is too young for me" he decides so he just walked away.

But of course the first sign cant be ignored that easy.


On his way home, he walking through the playing ground again. Hoping -just a little of course- that may be there's a way to know the -much- younger boy he saw before.
Fate playing his part, right? People say that sign and fate always take the big of your love-life.
He found nothing on the playing ground. No sign of the boy with glowing sun behind his back.
Well, maybe first sign only will be a sweet memories. Even what he can remember was the boy's laugh and his adorable nose.
He almost leave the playground when a voice calling him behind him.

"Hyung!! Hyung!!" A cute voice calling him.
Seokjin turn around on his heel just to see a light coming from someone. It's the boy. With his toothless smile and dirty face. --And Seokjin can see dry trace of runny nose too- and still find that the boy infront of him is the most adorable creature he ever see.
"Hei kid. What are you doing here?"
"Waiting for you"
"Oh.. why?"
"I never see someone glowing like you. Did you eat lamp?"
"Nope. You are glowing too.o Hei, i'm Kim Seokjin. What's your name?"
"Jeon Jungkook. I am six. And i like playing and running. and i love puppies too. And i think i like you too" he grinning, showing his toothless smile. Seokjin never met a boy as cute as Jungkook in his entire life. 
He smiles, "Yeah, me too".

******

Jungkook was twelve. He turned into a handsome boy. A pretty one. Seokjin turn into a handsome boy too.
"Hyung.. how long we've know each other?" Jungkook asked one day on the spring. Enjoying the fresh air from the open window on Seokjin's room. Laying on his stomach at his hyung's bed while the owner of the room paying his attention to his laptop.
"Six years"
"Waw, i know you for six years. It's half of my age"
"Yeah. You know Namjoon and Taehyung for six years too"
"I mean in special way. Like very very special.."
"Your mean like brothers? You close to Taehyung more than i do" He still act ignorant. Playing game on his laptop.
"Yeah. Of course. They are your brothers. My brothers too. You are not romantic at all" Jungkook little bit upset because Seokjin ignore him.
"What? You say what? Romantic?"
"Never mind. Just play and ignore me."
But Seokjin can hear a mumble "they are my future brother in law. Of course i should close to them. Your mom loves me too.. your daddy praise me a lot"
Soekjin smiled and stopped his game and end up kissing Jungkook's nose and cheek and cuddling with him.
"Hey kookie, look at me" 
"What?"
"Close your eyes" Jungkook just obey the request. And the next second he can feel Seokjin's lips on his. Kissing back is the basic instinct.

****

It's winter when Jungkook was fifthteen  and Seokjin was almost twenty. 
"My parents will away for three days so i have the apartement for my own. Would you come?" The younger boy text his boyfriend.
Seokjin come with a red nose and thick jacket.
"You are cold" said Jungkook.
"Yeah, snow was no joke outside."
"Sit. I'll make hot chocolate for you"
This is not the first time Seokjin come to Jungkook place. But this is the first time he come without parents supervision. Oh god!! This is nerve-wrecking!
"This is your chocolate hyung" the younger puts the cup on the coffe table and settled himself on Seokjin embrace, cuddling. The boy puts his head to his hyung's shoulder, he can barely hear the heartbeat on Seokjin chest.
It took not a long time for Jungkook to move from sitting beside Seokjin to sitting on top of the older's lap.
"Jongkook what are you doing?"
"Seduce you" and he started to nibble on Seokjin neck.
Seokjin moaned. He know this is wrong but it feels so good. His body betrayed him. He also started to put his hands on his boyfriend's hips, pulling closer. Their lips meet and searching for dominance. They making put for the first time and they enjoyed every second of that.
But before everything goes more wrong, Seokjin should stop.
"Jungkook. Hey baby. Stop.. stop.."
"Why? Did i do wrong?"
"No. It's good. Perfect even. But i cant. You are still so young. Underage even. It's breaking the law"
"What? Hyung it such a turn off" Jungkook move from Seokjin lap.
"Sorry"
"You dont love me" Jungkook almosf crying
"I do love you. More than so much. That's why i should protect you. You are not ready yet"
"But we like each other"
"I know. So we should wait until the time is right and now you should sleep. I'll sleep on the couch. Tomorrow I'll ask Taehyung to join us"
"Okay" the boy walking to his room. Jongkook maybe never realise when Seokjin said  "Sleep well Jeon Jungkook. My precious"
********
"We making out last night. It was great until he push me, told me to stop. Did i do something wrong? He still love me, right?" Jungkook shares his problem with Taehyung while Seokjin already sleep on the couch again.
"Oh Jungkook. I dont need a story about my brother ual life"
"No! Okay, you should help me as a friend"
"I dont want to. Anyway Kookie, my hyung loves you too much. Nothing to worry"
"I am afraid that he fall out love with me"
"No. Trust me, if i were him I'll leave you on the next hour after we meet. You are such a brat, stubborn, annoying too. But he still staying with you for more than, wait.. eight freaking years?! Damn, he is serious"
"What? it's nine not eight!"
"Dont care. three years relatonship and six years playing around. Hey, I'll tell you this. When i had my first sign vision, which two years ago, you are still the only sign he ever experience. He still love you since he was a kid. He only love one person for his entire life and the person is you"
"Lets compare this with Hoseok hyung's experience. He litterary had vision every six months. He never be in serious relationship. But my brother is seriously in love with you"
"So?"
"He'll save you for the right time. It's about time for us to be brother in law. so my advise will be : trust him, love him, be happy with him, Now sleep!!"