Teasing..

Dino & Panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK
A day before they met...
Nana: "I'm thinking about to send you to US for our next project...This is what you're requested before...So, how is it? Whatever it is i will wait for your answer...."
Jiyeon: "Wait... i'm not an agent now... I should stop for Hyomin... Let me spend my entire life with her..." 
Nana: "Ya! Are you really will let go of your dream just for your love?"
Jiyeon: "She's my new dream.. So, goodbye this job... Boss already fired me before.. So, why would i sacrifice myself for this again?"
Nana: "Tsk tsk... love make you blind.."
Jiyeon: "She will take care of me, even if i'm blind..."
Nana: "Idiot... Do you love her so much?"
Jiyeon: "As much as i love myself... Why? Jealous?" Nana click something on her pocket. "What's that?"
Nana; "What?"
Jiyeon: "What's in your pocket..." She stood and try to get it from Nana but they end up falling on the floor, Jiyeon on top of Nana. 

"Hmm.." A voice suddenly coming from the front door. Lee joon and Hyomin crossed the arms while staring at that couple. "Did we disturb you?" Hyomin asking while Nana and Jiyeon still speechless. 
"Tsk tsk...  A lover bird... " Lee joon walked to them and sit beside them. Jiyeon quickly get up from Nana and glances at Hyomin. 
Leejoon: "The end of the show?" He still sitting on the floor while looking at both of them. 
Jiyeon: "Ya! It's not like what you think..."
Hyomin: "Park Jiyeon! You!"
Jiyeon: "Nana! Explain to them!"
Nana: "I have nothing to explain..." 
Hyomin: "Oh so you're in relationship now?" Nana raised her shoulder and smirked, to make Hyomin jealous. "Ah.. so, your feeling for her is back now?" Nana bewildered, try to understand what Hyomin try to say.
Jiyeon: "Ya!! Park Hyomin, listen to me.. That's not what you think... I have no feeling for her... "
Nana: "What do you mean her feeling is back?"
Jiyeon: "Hyomin stop..." She cover Hyomin's mouth but Hyomin insist to tell Nana everything, even she will lost Jiyeon this time. 
Hyomin: "You're her first love!" She scream to Nana. 
Nana: "Dont lie..."
Hyomin: " I'm not lying... you're so lucky because she love you... but me? I come to her life after you, and now i dont think her feeling is real for me..."
Jiyeon: "Park Hyomin, stop it! That's past!"
Nana: "Jiyeon, is that the truth? About your feeling to me... Is that the real thing that you hide from me all this time?"
Jiyeon: "Yes, but that's before i met Hyomin..." She held Hyomin's hand tightly, "Trust me, i love you more than anything..." 
Hyomin: "Liar! i dont believe it!" She try to run away but then stop when she heard...

*Voice recording*

Jiyeon: "Wait... i'm not an agent now... I should stop for Hyomin... Let me spend my entire life with her..." 
Nana: "Ya! Are you really will let go of your dream just for your love?"
Jiyeon: "She's my new dream.. So, goodbye thsi job... Boss already fired me before.. So, why would i sacrifice myself for this again?"
Nana: "Tsk tsk... love make you blind.."
Jiyeon: "She will take care of me, even if i'm blind..."
Nana: "Idiot... Do you love her so much?"
Jiyeon: "As much as i love myself..."

The recording stop, and Hyomin look at Jiyeon. 
Hyomin: "I dont know that you love me so much..."

Leejoon: "Okay guys... The end of drama...Go home now, let me spend my entire life with Nana..." He tease Jiyeon, and that girl couldn't hide her red face. 

....................................................................................................................................................................................

At Home....

"can you give me? I need..." Her words was cut by Jiyeon with the passionates kiss as they were alone, and break the kiss when they need the air. 
"you need my kiss?" She said with the most ert eyes that Hyomin ever see. Jiyeon know what Hyomin think right now but she like to more. The moments when she try to let go of Hyomin and walk to the kitchen for food, Hyomin suddenly come and backhug her. But...
Jiyeon: "Panda ssi.. I can understand if you miss me that much but be careful, your hand might .." Hyomin back hug Jiyeon a while ago but her hand supposedly landing at Jiyeon's waist but now it's on Jiyeon's . Hyomin smirked and her hand quickly grabbed that s,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter