Chapter 1

Behind the Cold Lies

Sorry for the late update... i had exams n just finished today....YAY!!!!!, anyway im sorry (bow)

 

I gradually wake up by bright light storming through my window i turned my head n guess what....'I,M LATE'. I jumped off bed in hurry and left without eating breakfast -_- I finally arrived in a few minutes, im glad my my department was close by the police station...phew then Tae Hyun's father called with a serious tone and obeyed n followed into the office as i arrived in Tae Hyung was surprisingly inside already but what's with the sad face? He began to speak, "Yun Hee I do not accept anybody so easily to marry my son unless they are shown to be capable to protect him so if you want to marry my son you are to pretend to be a abandon person in the streets getting harassed which the police will put up the act and try to get into the mafia group DARK so then we are able to capture him finally. So do you accept this mission?" Before i could speak Tae Hyun came right infront of me saying "NO!! I'M NOT LETTING THIS HAPPEN!!!! what if she gets killed if they realize who she really is. Don't u know how dangerous it is for her" as he slammed the table hard and people outside the office wondering what happened as I see tears rolling down his face I held onto his arm giving him the look that i'll be fine and immediately accepeted the mission n prove to him that im not just any weakling. I left the office after that while Tae Hyun was standing in the office frustrated and angry.

The next day...

My team mates who had always been with me with all sorts of crime cases and catching culprits has been ordered to help me act up in this scene and looking up all of their faces they seemed sad and worried and wanted to protest against the idea but would be fired by the head. As we began the act Sang Min who was the youngest mafia leader crossed by our path perfectly as we planned. I began to scream and whimper as my teammate kicks me gently but in a voilence way and then one of them pretend to strangle me to deaf as i began to truggle from the grasp. Without realizing Sang Min had flung one of his punches towards the person who acted to strangle me...it must had hurt alot... i feel sorry for him he was like one of my closest friends.Then he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the scene and chucked me in the car as shouted "where are you taking me" to make it more realistic. The car began to drive off and nobody in the car was speaking for hours until we arrived at a mansion and I was surprised of how big it was. Suddenly, "Do you have a place to live? If not come and live me but for that you have to work for me and be part of the gang" as he spoke harshly. I just nodded with agreement as I wonder what would happen to me as i was kind of day dreaming.

Sung Min P.O.V

What in the world did i say to her and why did i let her live with me huh? i must be sick and i pitied her and i couldn't stand that someone as pretty as her getting hit by the face uhhhhhhh I MUST BE SICK. any way letting her in wouldn't be so bad i guess....-_- i ruffled my hair with frustration as i thought. While not realizing that the girl was staring at me confusingly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short story and late update i'm such a bad author -_- 

But how did you think guys ^^