1. Jerk

Boyfriend's No Minwoo is in love with me?!?

"MINLIN!! GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM WE HAVE TO MOVE TO OUR NEW DORM" yelled Minji, she's the leader of our group L.O.V.E and my older sister. "Ne unnie I'm coming" i shouted back. When I got out of my room everyone is ready, manager oppa is also here. "Minlin why were you late" manager oppa asked. " I was packing up" i replied. Minji unnie keep on telling me about how we must use our time wisely and stuff. This is so annoying and we are late but still unnie keep on talking and talking.

" okay, this is enough unnie i think we should go now" Minnie, our maknae said. " OMK ( Oh my Kwangmin) thz for saving my life, I thought my life would end right now listening her lecture." said Hana, she's forever a drama queen and she is madly in love with Kwangmin like how I'm madly in love with Minwoo.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ON THE Van~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" OMY! OMY( Oh my youngmin) What if boyfriend live near our dorm, AHHH Then i will meet my YOUNGMIN!! <3" yelled Lola unnie. I know our group is not normal we are all fangirls of exo and boyfriend. Lola unnie like Youngmin oppa, Hana Unnie like Kwangmin oppa, I like Minwoo <3, Minji unnie like Donghyun oppa,  Minnie like Jeongmin oppa, Mikyun like Hyunseong oppa. I know we are not normal but I don't care, I love them no matter what! " Yea, it might be possible because you guys are under Starship Entertainment so as Boyfriend" my mananger oppa said. ALL OF US STARTED SCREAMING! I Known we are crazy but we don't care!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to our new dorm Boyfriend was waiting forus infront of our dorm, we started to act cool. " hey, i heard there will be new group moving in so we were waiting for you." said Donghyun oppa. " Oh, thank you so much Donghyun-ssi" said Minji unnie. When Donghyun oppa looked up and see Minji unnie something sparkles in his eyes. I see Love at first sight I thought then smirked. " So come in" Minji unnie invited them in the dorm. " I will go up first and take a quick shower" I said, before I got up Minwoo oppa said " Wow so  show off she even tell us that she's going take a quick shower what does she want us to do, shower for her?" I was so angry. He has crossed the limited I went toward him and slap him hard then go up to my room to shower. As I was on my way tears started falling down from my eyes. The Minwoo that I love is a jerk, The Minwoo that I love insulted me, I slapped the Minwoo that I love. And It's No Minwoo who will make my life miserable. I never knew the NO Minwoo that I love, Boyfriend's Minwoo is a jerk. And I Hate him