Hyong plz

My name is hun and i love justini hyung like a luv song

A week passes after sehun and justinie broke up. 

" that ," he said as he turned off the tv. "Sehun! I'm watching E- news!" Kai said, almost screamed at him. "There's justini hyung there!!!! You were expecting me to watch him lovey dovey with serena???! hell naw."

"but i ship him with her.."

"NAWWWWWW i ship him with me."

"You're insane."

"Well says the one who got kissed by my crush"

"You're a ing ."

"Thanks," Sehun grinned.

*******************

There's a knock on a door. "Who's there?" Sehun asked. "Who's in?"

"I'm asking you first."

"I'm asking you second."

Sehun hissed. "Who the hell are you!"

There was a girly laughs behind the door. He opens the door and saw Justin in front of his door.

"Bonjour Sehun."

He was staring at him for a few seconds before slams the door. There was a girl behind Justin. "Bonjour my you er."

Justin knocks the door. "Aww sehunie open the door. You won't like if your favourite hyong cry aight?"

Defeated, he opened the door. "Whot," he glared.

Justin gives him a weird look. "Is kai in there?" he asked.

"No he's ing kyungsoo."

Justin chokes on his saliva. "kyung-whOT?"

"Kyungsoo you motherer whot do u want?" Sehun asked him back. Justin faked a cough. "Someone wants to meet you."

He pushed Serena in front of Sehun. There was Growl album on her hand.

"Op..opp..oppa.."

Sehun rolled his eyes. "IM YOUR FAN IM NOT JUSTIN BIEBER LOVER WILL U SIGN THIS ALBUM FOR ME."

"Whot the fak..."

Justin smiled at Sehun. Sehun were mesmerized by his smile. "Hy..hyung..."

"I loved you Sehuna, and i still love you," his voice softened Sehun's heart. When Sehun was on the verge of tears, he pushed Serena aside and hugs Justin. 

His love towards Justin is strong, so strong that he would push away his no.1 ing fan damn

Justinhun is real the writer is in deep Justinhun feels

Serena were pushed by her idol she was heartbrokened poor sugar

*Baby don't cry by EXO was played in the background as Serena cried*

Sehun cried. Justin's shirt are wet because of Sehun's tsunami of tears. Justin pats his head, "It's ok baby dun kuurraii." 

"I thought...I thought you loved Kai," he sobbed. Emotional moment.Justin hug him tightly. There was no one there in front of Sehun's house except him, Justin and crying serena. The rose petals falls from nowhere lands on Sehun's head. Justin blows it away and smiles.

 

 

 

"Who said i don't love Kai lmao."