Treat ;]

Treat

f(x) come back is nearly coming, their fans can feel it. The frequently dropping by to SM building, Luna's suspectedly blue hair, Amber, Vic and Soojung's effort to hide their hair while Sulli.. well, she's Jinri, the 'truth' in f(x).

The comeback vibe has been felt also when Vic posted an OT5 selca. Fans were so glad that night, most of them actually tried to stop themselves from crying. They were also glad that their stupid dorky Amber updated her SNS again. Fans were actually suspecting that most of the unnies update were hints for the upcoming comeback.

However, Jessica&Krystal show where Soojung and her sister were featured was treated as a bonus for each and every fans.

That Tuesday night, f(x) went to their dorm to stay the night. Amber and Luna decided to go straight to their shared room, reasoning that they were too tired but every member knows they just want to have some lovey dovey time. Vic took a bath while the two loving maknaes settle first on the living room waiting for the youngest show.

Soojung immediately dived on the sofa with Sulli following on her back. She gives a little space to the taller girl so that she can use Sulli's lap as pillow.

The two were in comfortable silent, occasionally laughing and giving side comments while watching the show as Sulli finger comb Soojung's hair.

"Ssul, as much as I love how magical your fingers are, stop doing that. I'm getting sleepy by what you're doing."

"Then sleep."

"I want to finish this first. I actually want to know which part did they cut and the included. "

Eventually Sulli stop combing Soojung's hair. She find Soojung funny actually, the girl said she doesn't want to be observe by people but here they were monitoring her show.

The show's already on the part where the sisters were on their way to airport to LA.

Sulli sighed. "I was so sad that day you know."

"Neither do I."

Sulli quickly rise her eyebrow by what Soojung has been said.

"You were clearly in the good mood there as you two talked about noodles. Jjapaguri eh?" Sulli laughed as Soojung pout.

"So this is why you don't want to sleep yet huh. You want to see that ChanBona scene. Hmmmmm." Sulli tries to tease the younger girl even more but Soojung stays quiet and the pout is clearly shown already.

"How's brother in law doing?"

"Yaah! Why do you keep on teasing me!?" Soojung tries to keep her annoyance and just focus on the show but Sulli were asking for a fight and she might actually give it to the girl. When she sits up and look at Sulli, the other girl just smile at her cheekily.

*thugs*

"Aw! What the hell was that for?" Sulli rubs her arm from stinging pain because Soojung just punch her.

"You were asking for it. Now shut up and just watch the show with me!"

"You called Minho oppa, your brother in law too before. Why am I not allowed to call ~" Sulli didn't even finished her sentence as pillow was thrown in her face. That was the cue for her to stop so she just face the television to watch how silly her girlfriend was when they were apart.

It haven't been long since Soojung move away from her, but the sulking girl minutes ago is leaning on Sulli's shoulder already.

"Don't tease me about Minhyuk oppa, you know his only a friend."

"I know sleepyhead. It's just.. I think it's funny how would the ChanBona shippers will react and how will JungLi shippers will."

"Ow! You clearly inherit the violence to Sica unnie."

Soojung ignore her comment as she sneakily put her arms around the other girl as well as Sulli.

The show were already in the scene where Soojung surprised Jessica and Soojung can't help but to be emotional again.

"Sica unnie's right. You two seems like drunkard in there. So baby, stop crying again okay?" Sulli tightens her hold to Soojung.

"Wish I had a sister like Sica unnie."

"Sica unnie treated you as dongsaeng also. What are you wishing for huh?"

"Okay okay. It's just you two are so sweet, I feel envy."

"Don't be. You and your oppas were quite amazing too. And I love them for treating me as their own sister too."

Sulli kissed Soojung's forehead. She feels so contented at this moment. Their relationship isn't acceptable in Korea, but they were glad that each of their family accepted them.

"You should drive me some other time while we go on a date, although I'm quite afraid since you look really dumb in there."

"I hate you Ssul."

“I love you too.”

Soojung retracted herself from the older girl and do some stretching.

"I'm going to take a bath. Mind to join me?"

 And Sulli can't erase the erted smile until the morning comes.

When it was time for them to go to SM again, they hide their appearance but when they leave, Sulli didn't forget to hold Soojung's hand.

A simple treat to all the JungLi shippers that stayed believing the two of them.

"Take that ChanBona!"
 

 

---

 

oh well, i missed you guys. hope you enjoy this. :)

i'm excited for the comeback of f(x) but i hope it will be on july. :DD 

your comments will be highly appreciate. :D 

--follow me on my twitter @soojinrichrys? :)