FINAL

Finally Found You

 

[A/N] Okay people. Bewarned that there are cusses in this story. Read at your own accord. Enjoy (:

 


*Author's POV*

You and your friend decided to take cooking classes. Your cooking knowledge is crappy so you wanted to learn more (obviously LOL). You and your friend applied for cooking classes at the Community Centre in your neighbourhood and soon it is time for your first cooking class. However, your friend was sick so she couldn't attend the first session. You quickly made your way to the kitchen classroom. You opened the door and find that some students had already arrived. You took a seat beside a young man who look really decent. He wore a neat knitted sweater and his hair is neatly placed to the side of his head. You observed him from your perplexed view. He was reading a cooking book and his eyes is focused on the book. You are impressed at how the young man took the initiative to learn cooking. You decided to approach him and befriend him.

 

"Hello, there! I’m Eunmi. "you said while extending a hand for him to shake.

 

He looked up from his book to you and smiled widely. His eyes were big yet it looked soo cute. 

'His smile is... Wait... His smile is a heart shape! Wow.' You thought, mesmerized by his looks and the way he smiles.

He grab hold of your hand and shake it.

 

"Hello, Eunmi! I'm D.O. Nice to meet you! Your name is just like my girlfriend’s name." He said while smiling and showing off the heart shape again.

 

You blushed and nodded.

 

"So i see you're interested in cooking?" You asked him

 

"Yeah, I've been learning it since i was young but i think my knowledge is not good enough. I want to be really good at cooking so i could cook delicious food for my girlfriend." He said while smiling.

 

'Gosh his smile is sooo heart-melting and somehow similar.. But, too bad he already have a girlfriend.' You thought.

 

"Oh, your girlfriend must be soo lucky to have you as her boyfriend." You stated but he didn't manage to reply you when the cooking teacher comes in the room.

 

"Ahem! Good morning class. My name is Kim Woo Bin. I am 24 years old and i will be your cooking teacher for this workshop. Please take care of me" the teacher said while bowing.

 

For the first 10 minutes, the class took the time to get to know each other and surprisingly, D.O had more knowledge in cooking then u do. You were embarrassed at first but then impressed at how good D.O is at cooking. The first lesson, you learnt how to cook Soupe à l'oignon, a traditional French soup made of onions and beef stock, usually served with croutons and cheese on top.

 

The students were then asked to bring home their dish. You wanted to go home with D.O since you get to know that he lives around your area but he went out first in a hurry. You were slightly disappointed but shrugged it off. You grabbed your things and went out. You were messaging your friend about what you had learnt when you heard a commotion around the corner. Being the curious one, you decided look. To your shock, it was D.O and a lady. You assumed that it was his girlfriend.

 

"What the heck, Kyungsoo?! I thought i told you to stop cooking! It's not manly. And now, you took cooking classes?! My friends were making fun of me about my boyfriend being really feminine. All of their boyfriends are muscular and strong. Not like you!" The lady said while smashing a basket down to the floor.

 

‘Kyungsoo? Why does that name sounds familiar?’ you thought to yourself as you continued to eavesdrop.

 

You could see the contents of the basket scattered out. It was what you had learnt today in your cooking class. You could see the lady's expression clearly as it changes from angry to disgust. You watch as D.O's back slowly bent down and pick up the basket as well as it's contents. You have the urge to just slap the lady's face for treating your new friend like that but you restrained as it was not your business. You decided to not eavesdrop any further but stopped in your tracks when you heard D.O's voice.

 

"Ahhhh!" D.O shrieked.

 

You turned and found out that the lady was stepping on D.O's hands. The more cruel thing is that she was smriking while stepping on D.O's hand.

 

"This will teach you how to stop cooking. And we're over." She said.

 

That's it. That turned your anger switch on. You stormed near them.

 

"Hey lady!" You shouted and she turned.

 

*Piakkkkk*

 

You slapped her face. Your hands were itching because of the strong contact with the lady's face and you could see red marks on her beautiful yet devilish face.

 

"What the ?! Who do you think you are?! "She screamed.

 

"I'm your worst nightmare if you ever hurt D.O or any of my friends" You tried to sound as threatening as possible.

The lady hold her injured cheeks and hissed. She glared at you before storming off.

You looked back at D.O who is still kneeling down with his left hand supporting the place where he was stepped by that witch.

 

"D.O-ah! Are u okay?!" U asked while helping him up.

 

"Yes, I'm fine. it's just a little-ahhhh!" He shrieked again when he touched his injured right hand.

 

"Come on, I'll get that hand of yours treated" you said while holding him close to you.

 

You brought him to your home and get some bandages and cream to lessen the pain. You could feel his eyes on you the whole time you attended his injured hand.

 

"If you stare any further, i think my head would burn" you teased.

 

"I-uh. Sorry for troubling you." He said while looking away.

 

"Hey, there's no need to be sorry. It's not your fault. You're just being a great boyfriend but that - i mean witch- i mean uh lady, doesn't know how to appreciate that." You smiled at him awkwardly, trying to get his smile back on his face.

 

He smiled but you could feel sadness in it. His smile was not as sincere as before. His smile was full of anger, sadness, loneliness and hurt.

 

“I know I might sound like a busybody but…. Why did that lady call you Kyungsoo? I thought your name is D.O?" You asked him curiously.

 

“Oh, Kyungsoo is my real name. My full name is Do Kyungsoo and my girlfriend usually calls me D.O for short and since then, I took up that nickname… But I didn’t know that the person I trust the most will leave me.. Everybody left me, even when they promised me that they won’t leave..”

 

Overtaken by raw emotions, he began to cry, hot tears obscruring his vision.

 

"Hey, let's get your mind off this incident alright?" You said.

 

“I bet even you think I’m a weak guy too.. I don’t think I should even be here anyway. I’m a weak person. I deserve nobody.” He said while trying to get up from the couch.

 

“Hey… " you said as you pulled him back down. "Don’t listen to what that said. I think guys who cry are manly. They are man enough to show that they are emotional at times. And guys who can cooks, that just add to the type of guy which many girls would die for. Trust me.” You patted his back.

 

Kyungsoo nodded and tried to smile again. This time, you could see more sincerity in the smile.

 

With that, you grabbed your favourite ice cream from your fridge and some DVDs for both of you to watch. You spend your time together with Kyungsoo that evening and soon it was getting late.

 

"Kyungsoo, the movie had finished. I think you should-" you couldn't finish your sentence when Kyungsoo's head suddenly drop to your shoulders.

 

You looked at him and pitied him. You thought that letting him sleepover at your place for tonight is a good idea so you slowly placed his head down the couch while getting him a pillow and a blanket. You went back and rested his head on the pillow and covered him with the blanket. There's something about him that you find familiar. His scent, his eyes, his heart shaped lips when he smiled. And then it struck you. It was him. It was Kyungie. Your Kyungie. Your Kyungsoo. Your Do Kyungso. Your neighbour also, your first love. Your memories started to attack your head.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Kyungie oppa! Don't push too hard! I might fall!" You squealed when Kyungsoo pushed you high on the swings.

 

"Arassoh~" Kyungsoo said while stopping the swing so you could look at him.

 

"Mimi-ah.. I have to move.. My parents had arranged for me to study abroad in the states. But don't worry. I will come back and find you when u are older. I'll cook for you more delicious food!" he smiled showing that heart shape smile of his.

 

"B-but oppa! Who will i play with if you're not here? Who will push me on the swings? Who will take care of me if i fall and injure myself? Who will cook for me good food?" You started to sob.

 

"Shhhh, Mimi-ah. It's okay don't cry"

 

It’s okay baby please don’t cry,
This long journey is about to end.
But someday, we will meet again,
In the next life, we will see each other again

Sometimes, when tears come to me,
I remember our beautiful memories
I hope that you won’t be hurt more,
And please don’t cry~

 

Kyungsoo's velvet voice soothed your fears. 

"Besides, you still have your parents! I promise to find you when we grow older okay? I, Do Kyungsoo, age 16, promise to search and marry Jang Eunmi, age 14, when i grow old. I will forever be your Kyungie and nobody can take me away from you. Just don't forget me" Kyungsoo raised his right hand then hugged you.

 

You giggled at his promise and tighten his embrace.

 

"I.. I love you oppa.. Don't go.. I want to grow old with you together..."

 

Tears welled up in your small eyes.

 

"I love you too, Mimi-ah.. I want to grow old with you too. I don't want to leave you. But i have to…" Kyungsoo hugged you even tighter while you take in his vanilla scent.

 

"When will you be going, oppa?" You croaked.

 

"Tonight.. I'll miss you, Mimi-ah. Please don't forget me. Wait for me, okay? I'll come back for you." he said.

 

"I won't Kyungie oppa! I promise!"

 

*Flashback end*

 

Tears streamed down your cheeks. You can't believe that you actually broke that promise of yours. You looked at Kyungsoo's sleeping figure. His eyebrows were scrunched to the middle.

 

You patted him and kissed his forehead. It seemed to calm him down. You were about to leave when Kyungsoo mumbled something.

 

"Don't.. Don't leave me, Eunmi.... I will definitely find you. I'm sorry for leaving you. I promise i will find you so please don't leave me.. You promised that u won't forget me.... Please... you promised…"

 

You turned and looked at him. His eyes were still closed but tears were already streaming down is flawless cheeks. Tears started to flow down your cheeks again when u see how Kyungsoo was soo afraid of losing you and still remembered the promise you made with him. You sat beside him again and patted him.

 

"Don't worry Kyungie oppa.. I won't ever leave you neither will i let you leave me ever again..." you whispered in his ears while resting your head on his chest. Soon, you drifted off to sleep.

 

You woke up to the sound of something sizzling in your kitchen. It smells soo wonderful that it actually woke you up. Yes you, the heavy sleeper. You searched the kitchen and found Kyungsoo cooking something.

 

"Omo... This smells good!" You exclaimed

 

"Oh? Eunmi! You're awake! Yes, I'm making breakfast for both of us. I hope you don't mind.. I used your kitchen." Kyungsoo said as he places what he cooked on your plate.

 

"Oh, aniya~ You can use my kitchen everyday if you want to! I don't mind." You giggled. "How's your hand?"

 

"Jinjja? My hand is much better now, thanks to you! Anyway, I could really use a kitchen to practice my cooking! My landlord doesn't let me use his kitchen so i had nowhere to practice my skills. But then again... Maybe i should just quit cooking.... The person i love the most left me because of my habit to cook...." Kyungsoo said as he broke eye contact with you.

 

"Kyungie op- i mean Kyungsoo-ah, remember what i told you yesterday? Don't think about that anymore! " you sounded angrier than before.

 

"You don't understand, Eunmi... She was the love of my life. I promised to marry her when i was younger. I promised i would take care of her. I don't want to break my promise.. I love her and i still do.. It's just that... She changed.. She's not how she used to be.. She's not as hyper as before. She's not as nice as she used to be when we first met. You see, she and I used to hang out together. We would always play at the swings. She would always tell me to push her but ended up whining because i would accidentally pushed her too hard. She will pout every time i didn't buy her ice cream when she wants one. She would cry even if she fall and had minor injuries. But her smile, that's all it takes to warms my heart. You see, my parents and i were never in good terms. What they say i had to follow. But when I'm with her, i could feel happiness. She brightens up my day every time we meet at the swing nearby our house. And i found that I'm liking her more and more. Even though i was only 16 back then, i knew she's the one for me. I thought i could be by her side forever but i was wrong. My parents had to sent me overseas to study and i had to leave her. She promised me she won't forget me... And i did the same too. It's been years since I've been in Korea. Recently, i received a call from Korea that my parents died in a car accident so i came back. I didn't grief about the loss of my parents because i was not even close to them. Without the presence of her in my life, i feel more hatred in me than before. And when i moved back to Korea, i found her again. She had the same name. And same age. I was determined she was my Eunmi, the one i promised to marry but i was wrong. She moved on and she doesn't love me like how i love her... Everybody leaves me... Even when they promised they won't.. " Kyungsoo poured out his feelings to you.

 

Bereaved, he lowered his head and his eyelids droop. His lips pouted slightly. Ters did not fall; his desiccated eyes pained excruciatingly from excessive crying. his throat was parched from all that blubber. Your hands started to sweat as your eyes do the same.

 

 

'Should i tell him that it's me? What if he doesn't believe me?' You sighed and looked at him.

 

"Kyungie oppa, you don't have to feel sad.. There are many stars in the night sky but there will always be one that shines brightly for you. And when the time comes, she will make herself visible to you." You smiled at him, trying to gain his trust again.

 

He smiled at you and eats what he cooked. You followed suit. You looked at the time and it's almost your second cooking session.

 

"Kyungie oppa, it's time for our cooking class. Do you want to attend it? I can let you stay here if you feel like resting first. I have some of my dad's clothes too. Don't feel scared to borrow it because he's dead. My parents passed away two years ago." You told him

 

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that, Eunmi.. I didn't know. Anyway, i think I'll just stay here for now. I don't feel like going out.. Thank you soo much..." he said.

 

"Okay, I'll leave some clothes at the try couch before i go then" You replied him and went to shower then grab some clothes for him.

 

You placed the clothes for him at the couch and saw him there, sleeping again.

 

"I'll be back really quick, Kyungie oppa. I won't leave you." You said while kissing his forehead again before going off to your cooking session.

 

Your friend is still unwell so basically in this session, you were not able to pay much attention to what Mr Kim was talking about. And soon, the cooking session ended. You packed your things and was about to exit when Mr. Kim called you.

 

"Eunmi, i need to talk to you" Mr Kim said.

 

"Ne, Woo Bin songsaenim?" You asked him.

 

"Are u okay? You seem to be soo weak today. You look hyper yesterday. Is there something bothering you?" Mr Kim asked you.

 

"A-aniyo… " You smiled weakly.

 

"Well, you're cooking is really wrong today. And i won't let you home with that dish you made. You will have to stay here and cook till it's right." Mr Kim ordered you.

 

"N-ne Woo Bin sonsaengnim." You bowed and turned to go back to your stove.

 

"No, you'll be using my stove now." Mr Kim said.

 

You nodded and went back to his stove. Mr Kim stood behind you and observed you. You were re-doing the steps which you remembered when suddenly you didn't how to continue.

 

"Errrr, Woo Bin sonsaengnim, is this right? I don't know how to cont-" you were cut off when you felt someone's breathing right behind you.

 

You didn't dare to turn back. You were scared to see who is breathing soo close to you. Soon you could feel someone's hand wrapped around your waist.

 

"Mmmm, you have a great body you know.. Why do you hide it? Why don't we stop what we're doing now and have a little fun, shall we?" You were frightened at what Mr Kim had said.

 

"Woo Bin s-sonsaengnim. I d-don't think w-we should do this." You mumbled.

 

You could feel a frisson of fear surging inside of you, gnawing away at your confidence. You tried to struggle from Mr Kim's grip but he was strong. Your hands was then grabbed by him. He spun you around and pushed your body against the wall. You tried to shout but your voiced were stuck in your throat. Hot tears flowed down your cheeks. His free hand began to your shirt. Your heart beat increases. 

 

Even though Mr Kim is hot, you don’t think of him that way and neither do you want your ity to end like this. You tried to struggle out but to no avail. His hands began to faster and your shirt is now left open, giving him free excess to your bra. You cried even more. You closed your eyes tightly, praying that someone could come and rescue you.

 

'Like seriously where are the guards and isn't there supposed to be a camera here?' U thought, as fear knotted your stomach, and a wave of vertigo came over you.

 

You could feel his cold hands on your bare waist. His hand, slowly rising up but suddenly was pulled back forcefully.

 

*Bushhh*

 

You could hear someone being punched. You flutter your eyes open. You never felt more relieved and happy in your life like how you felt at that time.

 

"Kyungie oppa!" You ran to Kyungsoo and hide behind him, crying.

 

"What the are you trying to do to MY Eunmi?! She's mine. And i will not let anybody hurt her! Get the away from here before i call the police!" Kyungsoo shouted at Woo Bin and punched Woo Bin's face one last time before Woo Bin scattered out of the room. Kyungsoo then turned to you.

 

"Are you okay?" While taking off his coat (A/N: he wore a knitted shirt and a coat from yesterday so basically he did not take a shower LOL) and covered you.

 

"I finally found you, Eunmi. My Jang Eunmi. I searched for you for a very long time. I thought that i had found the real you before but i was wrong. You are the real Eunmi. MY Eunmi." He said while hugging you.

 

You began to cry harder but your cries was muffled by a warm pressure on your lips. The shock robbed you off speech. When you didn't kiss back, Kyungsoo pulled back and looked at you.

 

"Eunmi... Are you okay?" Kyungsoo said in a bundle of nerves.

 

"H-how did you know?" You whispered. 

 

Kyungsoo let go of yo.

 

"Firstly, i remembered that only my Mimi calls me Kyungie oppa. Secondly, you kissed me on my forehead which i found it strange for a new friend to do that. Thirdly, after feeling suspicious, i went into your room and i found a picture in your drawer. It was a picture of us. The last picture we took together before i moved to the states. That’s when i knew you ARE Jang Eunmi. MY Mimi! But maybe.. I was right.. I mean maybe you didn't love me anymore and i-"

 

Kyungsoo's sentence was cut off when you smacked your lips on his. It was at first almost as if he hadn't wanted to kiss you. His mouth was hard on yours, unyielding; then he put both arms around you and pulled you against him. His lips softened. You could feel the rapid beat of his heart, taste the sweetness of apples still on his mouth. You wound your hands into his hair, as you'd wanted to do since the first time you'd seen him. His hair curled around your fingers, silky and fine. Your heart was hammering, and there was a rushing sound in your ears, like beating wings. Kyungsoo's tongue grazed on yours, asking for entrance to your mouth. You were lost in his dominance as you parted your lips slightly. Kyungsoo quickly slipped his tongue in your mouth, roaming every corner. A low moan escaped your mouth and it just frustrates the ually aroused Kyungsoo. He moved his hands to the coat that was on you and was about to take it off when someone interrupted the heated moment.

 

"Excuse me, what do you couple think you could do here? This is a cooking class. Not a hotel!" 

 

Both of you turned to the owner of the voice. At the door, stood a security guard.

 

'Seriously? At this moment you chose to come? Dickhead' You thought, grumpily when the security guard interrupted both of you.

 

Kyungsoo moved his body away from yours and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

 

"You know, you've hired an for a cooking teacher. He tried to my girl! You better fix this before i sue him AND your company" Kyungsoo stated with poise as he dragged you out of the class.

 

When you're far away from the classroom, Kyungsoo stopped and hugged you. You hugged him back. He still smells like vanilla. After all those years, he still is the same Kyungsoo you know. Except that now, he seemed more manly than before.

 

"Who ever said you're not manly is a stupid " You matter-of-factly stated.

 

Kyungsoo scoffed and ruffled your hair. He then leaned into your ears and whispers.

 

"Come on. Let's continue where we left off at home" 

 

You blushed and knew that a smirk is plastered on his beautiful face. Kyungsoo dragged you hurriedly back to your apartment. He didn't even take a moment to slow down. Well, what an you expect from a ually frustrated man?

 


[A/N]

Ho ho ho! Hold up you erts who expect a . Just kidding. Well I, myself, must admit that I'm a etic girl so technically I was holding back from writing a . Hehe, I hope this is well enough though! However, if you guys do want me to make a bonus chapter (ahemahem) for this story, do comment! Also, please don't hate me for making Woo Bin as the antagonist here. 

Like dayum, don't you think Woo Bin is effin smexy hot being a bad guy? If I were Eunmi, I'll just let Woo Bin take dominance over me. Oh my god, sorry guys that your author here is such a creeper. Anyways, thanks for reading this one-shot! P.S, I'm trying to earn enough karma points so that I could change my username but dayummmm it's just soo slow! Anywaysss, i really hope yo liked this! Comment & upvote if you like it! Thanks alot! 

-bows 90degrees to readers-