I'm sorry for that night, let our future thrive

Be back

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

After the outrageous scream, here standing on the cold ground of Korean December were a buch of crazy people a.k.a the infamous Kpop English speakers: Ailee, Eric, Kevin, Penie, Brad, Amber. Oh wait....did we miss someone?

"Where the heck is that ?" Ailee asked out.

Everyone, whose legs still shaking after the ride, tried to look around for that certain someone. But Amber just stood there, her face flushed with light shade of red and lips clasped firmly to each other, trying to suppress her laugh. Her shoulders seemed slightly shaking.

"Oh God don't tell me that is like that again." Eric Namnam tried to say between his laughters.

His laugh boosted an even louder round of laughters. Amber, too, kinda collapsed to the ground because of too much laughing and revealed Henry, whose head was previously on her shoulder. Pouting in anger, Henry shouted his lung out:

"I told you guys that roller coaster was S.C.A.R.Y. Goddamnit i almost pee. it I hate you guys so ing much!"

"Oh yeah we love you ing much too." Brad pinched Henry's cheeks and cooed with his scary voice.

"Just man up dude. It's Christmas for God's sake. You have to do something exciting instead of sitting in your studio or flirting with various girls." whined Kevin.

"I don't wanna die in Christmas. I may have a date with Alicia and Branny and Christine and Dianna and some girls i don't really remember but you just decided to it all." Henry mumbled under his breath, afraid that the guys could hear him.

"We couldn't persuade you UNTIL you knew Amber came with us. Don't you dare act innocent?"

That sentennce successfully shut the snoopy off, while Amber's face turned into an unusual redness. The English speakers exchanged weird knowing glances before Ailee showed off her acting skill:

"Oh I'm so drunk. I can't stand properly right now. Take me home, Namnam!"

"Aigoo...it's almost the time of our favourite film. Hurry and come home, Braddie!" Peniel fakely exclaimed and dragged the silent Brad and Kevin away.

And G.Na, as graceful as she always was, came to hug Amber as a goodbye. But from the corner of his small eyes, he noticed her whispering something into the tomboy's ear, which added redness to her face.

After all the chaos, finally there were only two of them left. 

"Woah...I don't know Coca Cola can cause so many drunkers, Ambie." Henry smiled boyishly and swung his arm around Amber's shoulder. "Wanna try ferris wheel?"

Can we say Seoul is kind of Asia's Paris? Henry was not that kind of romantic dude but seriously, Seoul in the night took his breath away. The lights dancing with the darkness, the shining buildings were like some glamorous pillars adorning to night sky. Han river afar was floating smoothly as if singing its own harmony of peace. While Henry was busy being amazed by the spectacular scene, he failed to notice a pair of eyes looking at him in so much anxiousness.

"You like Han river that much?" Amber smiled.

"I've often been there in daytime..."

"With a puppy trying flirt some girls" Amber finished the sentence with sarcasm.

"And YOU tried to get the girls of mine too!" He tried to protest.

"Excuse me? Me tried to get your girls? Let's just say they abandoned you and came to me. God put too much HOT when making me." She said with a sorry-not-sorry tone.

Henry puffed his cheeks, as a norm whenever he found nothing to say.

"So...

How is your date with your ABCD girls? Sorry i can't even remember their names."

"Neither can I." Henry blinked innocently. "I just boasted some names to make Eric feel guilty. He is cruel enough to break my love night."

"You love them? Seriously, dude?" A bang of hurt could hardly be heard in her voice.

"Why do you even have to ask? I love girls! Seriously..." Henry trailed off, widened his eyes a bit. There was something kicking in his stomach. Amber was not okay tonight.

"I love girls just like you love your boys." He added, trying to act nonchalant and aiming the story about Amber's life.

"You mean, i love my boy. Oops, he isn't even mine yet." "Sarcasm to the max!", Henry's head rang an alert. Amber's hand, which was hiding behind her back, clutched tightly onto the couch. Tears threatened to well up her almond eyes.

"You found your boy? WHO? TELL ME AMBER!!! DO I KNOW HIM???" The Canadian's eyes were lit up with excitement. Replying to him was only Amber's silence. She looked deep into the sky. Darkness covered her face, so  Henry couldn't really read her emotion.

"You are too dumb to even know him, cuz you are too dumb to even know yourself, ."

"What? Does it mean I am...your...boy? You....l o v e me, Amber???" His pupils were about to come out of his eyesockets. Suddenly he felt like someone out all oxygen from his lungs. It was so hard to breathe. He couldn't really think comprehensively now. Amber just sat there, eyes never left the dark night, lips clasped firmly and refused to say anything. The tour on ferris wheel lasted for which seemed like eternity. Amber ran away right when she set her foot back on the ground.

That was the last night of Henber friendship.

After that, they stopped meeting for days, weeks and months. Fate was like teasing the two people when they suddenly realized they had way too many mutual friends, who often made group hangout and accidently invited Henry and Amber all the time. Of course Amber denied everyone of them, knowing Henry might come. She was too broken to think about that. She risked their 7-year-friendship for a stupid confession that night. Blame G.Na and Ailee for urging her to do the most stupid thing in human history, but deep down she knew her heart wanted it. It screamed for a proper answer whenever Henry made unnecessary skinship with her, or called her "my girl" in front of their friends, or found her in all his happiest and saddest moments. It needed to know if his heart beated the same beat with its, so that it wouldn't go crazy whenever she was with him. She had prepared her mind, actually, but maybe her heart wasn't prepared well. Anyways, she must try to find a way to hate Henry.

The same case didn't go with Henry. He tried to avoid Amber as much as possible. Not that he hated her for loving him. He was just not sure about himself. Everyone might not know, but Amber knew, that he had always been afraid of being lonely. He had been ignored for about 6 years by the whole world since he set his foot onto Korean land. Aside from his hyungs, Amber was the only one that cared and really knew him well. But they had their own busy lives. Without them beside him, he was sent back to his lonely shell. And who the hell knew that SM decided to pull him out and made him a solo artist? That was when he started to have his own busy life, met up and had to laugh with the people/top stars that he didn't really know. He was naive, he was clumsy, but he was talented. Girls seemed to be attracted by his complex character and his sudden fame. They swooned over how talented and handsome he was, and automatically threw themselves to him. Henry has never had any difficulty in hitting on girls. They came to him, and he simply accepted it, no hard feeling. They made him feel cared, they distracted him from his loneliness when that certain someone was not beside him. They might warm up his body but that certain girl was the one to heat up his heart. Just in right time, that girl gave him all her love and all he gave her was goodbye. He enjoyed her being by his side, but he had never thought about her as a long-life lover. He was used to girls around him. Could he make her happy with that bad habit, or he would break her heart to even tinier pieces? He was not good enough. He was not sure enough.

=================================================

That was a summer night after Henry's big party with his girl (and boy) friends. That was a goodbye party before he came to the Philippines and some coutries around for about 3 months. Super Junior were preparing for their Super Show. This was the first time Suju hyungs succeeded in persuading SM to let Henry and Zhoumi join Suju's stages, not just Suju M's. God knew how happy Henry was, because their agreement showed that Henry and Zhoumi were now loved enough by ELFs. He once tasted this great happiness. Alcohol brought him back to the memory land, in this summer air about 1 year ago. That was when Henry barged into f(x)'s dorm (Amber's room to be exact) in the middle of the night and squeezed her in his tight hug. SM finally let him be a solo singer. Henry couldn't remember how he managed to tell Amber the whole story in his tears and squealings. But he remembered Amber's warmth and her joyful tears when she hugged him and told him how happy and proud she was, and how briliant he would be in the future. One memory was followed by another, and another, and another...He and Amber had been through so many up and down waves of life together. She was there for his tears, she was there for his laugh. She was childish, she was cute, she was swag, she was caring...Only when she left him did he realize how empty his life became without her. He missed her naughty grins whenever she planned something to play pranks on him and people, he missed her melodious laugh, he missed her hug,...

Before he knew it, he was already in a dream full of his and her memories. The morning came and all he could think about was to find Amber. He didn't know what he would do but he just needed her.

The boy luckily found out his bestie would be working in Coreanos, a restaurant of their mutual friend, today. He had been there for 2 hours, trying to find her but he just can't. Seem like Amber has told the owner to hide her well. Sighing in frustrated, Henry decided to order a buritto, sticking a letter together with it, and had the owner send it to "his best friend forever", and then left.

Moments later, standing in the kitchen was a tomboy girl, in her apron, staring hard at the letter and the burrito. After she decided that the delicious burrito had nothing to do with Henber relationship, she ate it up and was 100% satisfied with her choice. Then again the letter was still there. Okay, open a letter wouldn't cause worldwar.

The upper part of the letter revealed frowning snoopy facing a crying llama. In the other part was a snoopy holding his heart, giving it to a llama, with the caption "I'm sorry". Amber cracked to a smile. Henry was never a bit of a drawer. The pictures were messy and clumsy and just too cute. Suddenly, the door was opened, revealing a grinning Donghae stormed over and attacked Amber in his hug.

"Little Dino ah...oppa will be abroad for about 3 months. I will miss you so bad..." He whined like a child about why she hasn't been to Suju dorm for a thousand years and left her poor brother.

"I heard you have been learning to cook. Is it seriously true????"

With her nose up in middle air, Amber gave Donghar her miniature Al Pastor Burrito as the most convincing evident.

From the tiny crack behind the door there were a couple of tiny eyes staring at those two. It went scarilly wider when Donghae tried to kiss Amber's head as his usual praise for his "skilful" girl. Henry stormed with his full speed into the kitchen, stopped right in front of Amber, and put his lips onto hers.

Or may we say he smashed his lips onto hers.

At the first moments, his lips clumsily moved against her, trying to find a good position. Suddenly he felt Amber smiled on to their kiss. His hands found its way around her tiny waist, pulled her closer to feel her under her various layers of clothes. Their lips now matched perfectly together. The soft kiss went even deeper, Henry's hand finally got through Amber's thick clothes to touch her warm skin. There was no distance between them two. He naughtily bited her upper lips, her rosy lips parted a bit to let his tongue in. Now he could truly feel her. Her lips tasted like burrito. And her body smelled like a lotus. This was so nonsense but Henry found this taste so y, so good, better than any girls he had hit on. Henry's hand was about to discover further then...

"Aw what was that for hyung? Why do you pull my eaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!!"

 

After Donghae's "man talk" with Henry, the poor boy was finally released. Not like what she expected, Henry looked happier than ever. He ran to Amber's side and held her hand.

"Hey Ambie, Hae hyung allowed us."

"Allow what? What us?" Amber acted innocent, while smirking in her head.

Henry ruffled his head in frustration. His face was as red as summer sun.

"Us...that thing...he allows me..us...to love..."

"Us? Love? Have I ever said I love you?" Amber wringled her eyebow.

Henry pouted. He acted as if bringing his heart out of his chest, and gave it to Amber.

"I'm sorry for that night. I wish i could go back to December and made it alright. Without you, my life messed up, my freedom ain't nothing but missing you. you are right, I'm too dumb to even knw myself. I'm so dumb that i don't know i love you. I love you so much, Amber."

"Yeah, you are so stupid, ." Amber smiled, whispered between their kisses.

"Yeah, your sweetest in the world." Henry hugged her tightly, never wanna let her go.

...

...

...

"Aigoo...guess I have to delete this photo." Mina Kwon removed a picture on her instagram - a picture of Henry with the caption praising how lovely he was. "A jealous llama can kill the poor snoopy in one shot. Kkkk"

 

===================Author's blabbering corner=====================

luvkeyber, and now dieu_khuong, is back in the ship again :3

Yoohooo it's 4 a.m right now! Never have I ever writen such a long one-shot. 2500 words, my gosh. And i just realized i terribly at writing kissing and scene. This is my first try and i failed terribly TT______TT and there are many cheesy, nonsense, crazy sentences in here TT__________TT *hide in the corner*

This story is inspirited by a song. Do you guys have any guess???? hehe

Is it good? Is it bad? Please comment so that i can do better in my other fics. Thank you so much guys <3