Final

Lucky?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae was lying on the couch enjoying the silence.  He was amazed that it was so silent around the dorm. It was too silent.

He wondered why. He had to admit that he was surprised that neither Heechul nor his minions, Luhan and Baekhyun were around to pester him about confessing to Kyungsoo. He couldn’t stop Luhan that morning from making the call to Heechul and he’s been expecting the man to come upon him and nag him about his feelings.

Think about the devil and you’ll summon him…

Baekhyun and Luhan walked inside the apartment laughing. They took off their shoes and walked into the living room whispering between them. It was weird to see them without their boyfriends.

“Alone? Where are your boys?” Jongdae asked them.

“Jongin is out with Taemin,” Luhan said.

“And Yifan is with Joonmyun hyung doing some leader stuff,” Baekhyun shrugged.

Jongdae didn’t miss the fact that Baekhyun didn’t call Yifan hyung. The same was with Jongin which more often than not was addressing Luhan just by his name. If he were to be honest Jongdae had to admit that he was a bit envious of their intimacy. He wanted that same trust and comfort with Kyungsoo as well.

Jongdae narrowed his eyes at the two boys “I have a small curiosity, how come neither you two or Heechul hyung are pestering me about Kyungsoo?”

Baekhyun and Luhan exchanged a look that Jongdae missed.

“We’re past that. You said that you didn’t want us to get involved and we respect your decision,” Luhan gave him an innocent look.

Jongdae scoffed. If he didn’t knew the Chinese boy he would’ve fallen for that look completely. But it was a well known fact among the members that in Luhan’s case the looks were deceiving. Despite his look he was far from innocent especially now that Heechul became his mentor.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes “Actually the truth is that you’re a stubborn and infuriating bastard and we don’t want to deal with you.”

Well now that sounded more like the truth, Jongdae mussed.

 

♡♡♡

 

“Hyuung, I don’t want to do that,” Kyungsoo whined.

Heechul almost pulled his hair in exasperation “You said you want to go over your shyness. How do you plan on doing that if you’re scared of talking with anyone?”

“But Youngwoon hyung scares me,” Kyungsoo pouted.

“If you manage to spend one day with him it’s going to be easier to get past your fears,” Heechul told him.

Kyungsoo sighed. He knew that he had to start from somewhere if he wanted to stop being so shy. Among the members he was the one that had most problems in meeting new people. Whenever he met someone new he couldn’t utter a word without stuttering or without his voice changing pitch. Technically Youngwoon wasn’t someone that he barely met but still the man scared Kyungsoo out of his wits. So maybe Heechul was right, if he managed to survive a day with Youngwoon it will help him to get past his shyness and talk with Jongdae.

“Phone!” Heechul held out his hand and waited for Kyungsoo to give him his phone.

Puzzled Kyungsoo took out his phone and handed it to Heechul.

Smirking Heechul punched a phone number before giving it back. “Call!”

“Whose phone number is it?”

“Youngwoon’s. Call him and ask him to spend tomorrow with you,” Heechul ordered.

“What?” Kyungsoo squeaked.

“Do it,”

Gulping, Kyungsoo pressed call and put the phone at his ear. After a few rings Kyungsoo hoped that maybe the man wouldn’t answer. Of course he didn’t have that luck when a groggy voice came through the phone.

“Hello?”

“Y-Youngwoon hyung?” Kyungsoo winced when he stuttered.

“Yes, who is it?”

“Kyungsoo,”

“Kyung-“

“D.O from Exo,”

“I know. Sorry I just woke up and I’m still dazed. What’s up?”

Kyungsoo winced again. “Sorry for waking you up. What are you doing tomorrow?”

“Uh? Nothing, why?”

“Do you want to spend the day with me?”

 

♡♡♡

 

Storming inside Jondae slammed the door shut. He threw his shoes off and ran into the living room enraged. Seeing him Luhan squealed and ran to Jongin’s room, Jongdae following him close. He was going to kill both Luhan and Baekhyun. He just found the reason why they and Heechul never bugged him all this time when he met Minho and the older boy inquired the reason on why was Kyungsoo spending so much time with Heechul.

Before could he storm inside the room, Luhan’s boyfriend stepped out blocking Jongdae.

“Jongin move!” Jongdae hissed.

“Sorry hyung, I can’t do that.”

Jongdae tried to push Jongin but the younger boy wouldn’t budge. He need to work out more, he lacked a lot in the strength department.

“Jongin,” Jongdae glared at the boy but Jongin only shook his head.

Before Jongdae could try again to move Jongin, Yifan walked out of his room and grabbed Jongdae’s hood pulling the boy after him to the kitchen.

“Sit,” Yifan told him and sat as well.

Jongdae grumbled but sat down waiting for the Chinese leader to start talking.

“What got you so pissed off?” Yifan asked.

“Do you know what Luhan and Baekhyun did?”

“I suppose you’re referring about the fact that Kyungsoo is spending a lot of time with Heechul,”

“Yes.”

“And?”

Jongdae looked at the other boy like he suddenly grew another head. “And?”

“Yes, and. Why is it so bad that Kyungsoo spends more time with Heechul. True the man can be scary and I think that he is a bit crazy but it may help Kyungsoo with his shyness.”

“Yeah, but that’s not why they’re spending time toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter