Chapter 1

$100 & 9 Months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Haeun paced back and forth in her room, praying to a higher power to give her the strength not to kill him when she sees him.

Yesterday, Haeun felt light headed and became unconscious, resulting in her to be rushed to the hospital. When she came to, the doctor who was assigned to the ER at that time started asking her a bunch of questions. And although confused, Haeun answered every question correctly and was discharged soon after.

“Please consult your OB Gyn right away.” The doctor told her. He then instructed her to take prenatal vitamins as soon as possible. Haeun wanted to throw up. What does he mean prenatal vitamins? Why would she need them?

Soon enough everything that had happened from her faiting to her being discharged came rushing to her. Gosh, she needed a cigarette. But apparently, she’s not allowed anymore..

Later that evening, she went home after stopping by the pharmacy to purchase everything the doctor prescribed. She also immediately called her OB Gyn, scheduling an appointment as soon as possible. Haeun ate dinner, cleaned up, and went to her bedroom as if it was just a regular day. She took a shower and cuddled with her cat before laying down.

What the is she going to do? She thought. How is she pregnant at the ripe age of 23? She doesn’t even have a boyfriend, or at least she doesn’t have one anymore… How was she going to tell her parents and her family? Her getting pregnant is not in anyone’s bingo card. 

When morning came, Haeun decided that the first thing she had to do was to tell him. He has the right to know, and whether or not he’s going to accept it or not, he still needs to know. So Haeun got up and started to get ready for school. She really didn’t have any classes in the morning, but if her memory serves her correctly, she knows that he has an early morning class and a long break in between. So now would be the best time for them to meet up.

Picking her outfit for the day, Haeun stared at herself in the mirror. She wasn’t showing yet, only being 4 weeks pregnant, but she did feel different. Aside from the typical changes a woman’s body goes through during pregnancy, Haeun can feel something different about her. After getting ready, she fed her cat and bid him goodbye befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter