Prologue

His Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, you.” A guy with a ‘ ME’ cap called from the teacher’s table.

Well, since the teacher didn’t arrive yet, some of the students take advantage dirtying the table with their stinky by sitting on it.

                “M-Me?” said a student, standing not so far from the doorway.

He was in a pair of black trousers and a dark blue sweater and face covered with a big black-frame glasses. He was kind of tall. He wore slippers and hair looking like an animal had made a nest of it.

                “You’re new here, ?” the cap-guy asked instead.

The probably-new-student seems shocked at first upon the sudden name but he managed to answer with a nod.

                “Well, I’m gladly to say that you are most welcome to this small hell.” The guy spread out his hands as if he was really welcoming him. “Enjoy it while you can, ,” said one of his friends.

They let out a boisterous laugh when the new student walked past them then scanning around to find a seat. He was about to take a sit beside the richest guy in class (not the school though) whose name was Ahn Jaehyun, but unfortunately, he was shooed away by the group of girls. The rich Jaehyun did nothing but chuckle foolishly and sent a stupid wink to the folly girls.

Seriously, they are Idiots.

                With his head looking down at the floor… or maybe at his slippers, he slowly made his way to the back of the class at the ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter