End

Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think we should end our relationship” She said while looking into my eyes. I choked the coffee that I drank. 

“You must be kidding me, right? ____-ah, You're lying! Hey, April Fool is over" I laughed funnily, but her shooks made me sense that she is serious about this.

“No, Daehyun. I really mean it.” She slowly pushed me and let my grip out of her.

I try to pull her into my embrace but she push me harder until I fall onto the floor. Other customers who were in the shop gasped, looking at our actions but then her glare to them made them back on their own business. She eyeing the helpless me back.

“Daehyun, I want you to know that whatever happens, never turn back. Imagine that what we've been through are just fantasies. Don't try to remember about us, our sleepless nights, kisses that we shared, cheesecakes that we ate, coffees that we drank, don't... Just... Forget me.

“I...”

“Goodbye, Jung Daehyun." With that, she leaves a money note on our table before hurriedly leaving the shop. I chased her before hugging her from the back, refuse to let her go. Everything happened so sudden, without my knowing, my tears started to fall.

“_____... P-please don’t g-“ I started to cry even louder. I trust in love. I believe that we will end up together no matter what. We've spend nights thinking of building a happy family after my return from military, but then, when she decided this, I couldn't accept this. At all.

“Daehyun”

“Don’t leave me. I still need you. I promise, I will quit from being the trainee if you want. I prmise I'll find a prmising career so I could afford our family. I promise I'll buy you the most expensive ring in this town. I promise I'll be good to you. I promise I'll never sing just for you. I pr-" She shut my mouth with her petite finger. Everything was blur at the moment. I couldn't see her beautiful face because I keep crying. It hurts.

“Daehyun” She spoke softly as she my shaggy hair. “I do want to be with you. I do want to be yours, but look, this is not our fate. One day, you'll know"

“Explain it now!” I yelled.

“I can’t” She let out a gloomy voice. I know, she is hurt too. But why did she chose to leave me?

I automatically let her body free from my grasp. My heart resists it very much, but however, there promises that we've made that we'll always undertand each other. So no matter how is it, I still have to bear with her choice.

She hurriedly ran to nowhere and leave me here alone. In front of the place where . The place where our eyes first met. The place where we used to have our date. Where I used to steal glances at her pretty face. Where we shared our ice mocha while staring at each other's face. Now it's all gone.

"Hyung!" I gasped. The tall maknae looked at me furiously. "We are late for our practice! What are you doing here?" He scolded me. I can see him holding hisprecious skateboard that he got from a fan today. He sure got a better number of fans than I do. What I ususally got are cheesecakes. I'm actually getting bored at the taste of it actually.

"I'm bored. Can I borrow that on our way to the practice room?" I pointed to his skateboard and try to take grab it from him before he smacked my head.

"No way! Don't be silly. The others are waiting for you. You're in a big problem, hyung. Wait until you see Yongguk hyung's face" I chuckled. Yongguk always scold me anyways, so it doesn't really matter anymore.

"Arasso" We both leave the park and heading to the practice room. 

I wonder... Where is she now?

 

-------

 

"We're done for today. Daehyun, make sure you come earlier tomorrow. Don't you realize that your comeback are just around the corner?" Our choreographer starts to give me some lecture. I nodded as if I agreed with him. The other members look stressed too since the new dance steps for our new song are harder compared to the previous dance that we've done. "I'll leave you guys"

We bowed and thanked him. Everyone started to do their own activity right after the choreographer leave the dance room. Yongguk with his dumbells. Himchan observed his face through the mirror, a standard thing for a visual. Youngjae with his iPad, probably playing the Angry Bird game. Jongup joins Yongguk. Zelo is nowhere to be found. That boy is a mystery lately. I didn't bother anyways.I think I'll just take walk around the city. Seoul looks fantastic at night, so why not?

"I'm going." I told them before getting off.

"Take care" "Be careful, it's already midnight" "Just go"

I smiled and leave

***

 

Nobody's P.O.V

He wanders around the city, breath in the fresh air of the midnight life. It is quite hard for someone popular like him to even walk in public, luckily there are not much people, so he can actually enjoy the view. 

He bought a cup of freshly brewed Arabican coffee from Starbucks ,sipping it while enjoying the view . "This is so nice" He mumbled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter