First met .

My Driver ? Mr. KIM !

AOA - Get Out 

Okay. I'll try to make it nice and simple. Enjoy reading this! (Please >.< listen to the song while reading this okay?)


Madi watched from far the boy that attracted her attention. "The target is here." She walked to that boy and bumped onto him until the books at his hand fell down. "Oh, mianhae!" She exclaimed then picked up the books. Sometimes she would stole a glance at him. She gave the books at him. "I'm Im Madi. You?" she said while held out her hand. She looked at the boy's skin which was flawless. He just took the book and left Madi dumbfounded. 

"Yah ! Can you at least thanks me or something?! Such an annoying brat." She muttered the last part. Then she sashayed out of the place without a backward glance. 

~~

"Such a spoiled brat that kid." Madi said. Naji looked at her. "Which kid that you disturbed this time?" Madi made face. 

"The way you said seems like I disturbed everyone." She nagged.

"Actually.." Ahri looked at her before nodded her head. "Yes. let me count.. The kid that you threw away his book, the one you put.. cat maybe (?) in the locker-"

"Yah. That's me." Tira interrupted. Madi grinned. "Mianhae?" 

"Yeah. Whatever."

"Let me continue ladies?" Ahri looked at them. "Go ahead." NaTi nodded. "the one you doodled his face when he slept-. Who else?" Ahri ruffled her hair. Madi nodded slowly.

"I don't know there are many of them. i don't remember anyway." She took the bottle on the table and gulped down a little. "This boy. I don't remember his name." Naji shooked her head. "Why don't you made a special book to detail all the kid you disturbed? So, why with this kid?"

"I bumped onto him and made a cute-innocent-face but he didn't reacted at all !" Madi crossed her arms. Naji lifted up her face.

"Interesting. This is the first time we saw you felt annoy with someone. Except us." Nati took a place beside her. 

"Introduce to us." Lija suggested. Madi leaned her back at the balcony.

Her eyes caught a glimpse of someone. "That boy." She said, confidently.