Final

Teaser

*ding*
AJ rolled over and groaned, wondering who would possibly need to text him at this time of night.
*ding*
A second message signalled its arrival. AJ sighed. He was already awake, might as well see who it was. Irritated, he pulled up the first text.
'Hey baby.' Was all it said. Great, just great. Four in the morning and his boyfriend wanted to flirt? With a roll of his eyes he flipped to the next text. 'I wanted you to see these before they hit the net.' Attached to it were two photos. The first was of Eli perched next to a window, staring intensely into the camera. AJ remembered that stare, having been on the recieving end of it many times. His eyes roamed downwards over the tight denim stretching over Eli's muscular legs. God, the coordis knew how to make his look good, and the ripped jeans did nothing to hide just how perfect his legs were, though AJ thought they looked best wrapped around his body. AJ shook his head, not wanting to delve into those memories just yet. Now he was curious, pulling up the second photo. If he wasn't half hard before he definitely was now. Eli was sprawled out on a bed, conveniently propped up on a pile of pillows, shirt gone and his strong arms and chest on display for the whole world to see. Pillows blocked the view the rest of the way down but AJ had seen Eli like this so many times it didn't matter. Typing quickly he sent a text back to the elder.
'I thought I was the only who got to see you like this.' He wasn't really jealous but he took pride in knowing that he was the only one who got to see Eli looking so ed up on a regular basis. Unexpectedly, Eli texted him back right away.
'I was thinking of you the whole time. I couldn't stop imagining you watching me, touching me.'
that was hot. AJ could just see the looks Eli would be giving him. That look in his eyes, daring AJ to come closer, to put his hands on him. He'd seen those looks more than enough times. it. AJ shoved a his shorts down to wrap a hand around himself. Eli knew just how to push his buttons to make him this hard. himself, he let himself sink into the memories of the nights they'd stumble through Eli's apartment, hands and mouths everywhere. He remembered the way Eli kissed him with rough fingers pulling him closer. Remembered the way they would wrestle each other into the bed, or onto the couch when they were really desperate, bodies grinding against each other seeking any friction they could get. He remembered the way Eli looked sprawled among the sheets, looking up at AJ with those dark eyes, lips red and swollen from the intensity he kissed him with. , AJ could come just thinking about it.
*ding* A new message pulled AJ from his memories and he growled in frustration.
'I wanted you to take me, right there in that bed. I needed you to take me.'
Oh. Well that was just not fair. It wasn't often that Eli was in that kind of needy mood, but it was beautiful when it happened. Suddenly AJ was taken back to the week before he left Korea. Eli was in a mood and hot damn it was ing y. The way he rolled his hips to meet AJ's was hypnotic. AJ's hands gripping the other's waist in an almost bruising grip, pounding him into the mattress. Eli was panting harshly, guttural moans spilling from his lips every time AJ pushed into him just right, one hand buried roughly in AJ's hair and the other wrapped tightly around his own . There was no rhythm to the way AJ ed him, just heat and need and Eli's growls for more if he slowed even the tiniest bit. And when he came his breath had hitched in his throat and the way his eyes fluttered closed in absolute pleasure was so sinfully beautiful, the way he'd breathed AJ's name so desperately, arching slightly before curling in on himself. The memory alone was enough to tip AJ over the edge, fist working his own length furiously and his other hand clamped tightly over his mouth to keep himself quiet as he came. Oh god, he missed Eli so ing much it hurt. Once he had come down from his high he reached for his phone again, deciding against sending Eli a picture of his and instead sending back a simple text.
', Eli. You don't know what you do to me sometimes. God I miss you.'
'Im sure you'll show me just what I do to you when you get back' A few moments pass before AJ recieves another message.
'Would it be cheesy to say I Love You even though I probably just made you ?' AJ almost laughs out loud at that.
'Yes, but you're cheesy and you're perfect and I love you too.'
AJ couldn't wait to get back home.