Library, Ice Cream, and Phone Number

BEAST: High School (Library, Ice Cream, and Phone Number)
He is the school Kingka. Everyone adore him, he is smart, handsome, tall, rich, he has everything that we wish for. His name is Son Dong Woon.. He is the school nerd. No one know him, he is smart, handsome but he hides it behind his thick spectacles, he is short but lovely, he is not rich but he has everything that he need. His name is Lee Gi Kwang.. They meet accidentally, because of Gikwang’s height. One day they meet in a library, Gikwang want to take a book but the book’s place is to tall for him. Suddenly a hand take the book, Gikwang thougt that someone else want to use it so he want to search for another book. When Gikwang about to go, there is a cold hand that hold his wrist. “Didn’t you want to borrow this book?” ask the hand owner, Son Dong Woon. “U-uh.. Yeah, thanks.” Says Gikwang while showing his eye-smile. “So, you’re Gikwang right?” “Yeah, thanks for taking the book for me..” “No problem. Do you have any books that you will reference to me? I need it for our literature assignment. We’re in the same class if you realize.” “Umm yeah.. Is it a novel that you need right?” “Yeah right..” “How about Divergent? Or maybe Hunger Games? Or do you want a detective story, if yes I think you should read Sherlock Holmes. Ah but since it in series it will be hard.. or have you watched Narnia? If yes then maybe you should just read it since you’ve already know the story so it will be easier for you? What do you think?” “...” “Ah, I’m sorry I must be talking too much.. I always be like this whenever someone talk about book to me, mian.. *giggles*” “Ah no, no, it’s alright.. Actually it kind of amusing to see the always quiet Lee Gi Kwang being talkative..” “I-I’m sorry, I’ll try to not talk to much..” “No, no.. I didn’t meant it like that. Actually I like to here you talking.” “Ah, ne..” “Do you wanna eat ice cream after school?” “Ice cream??” “Ne, do you want?” “I’d love to!! Oh, have you try the ice cream near the book store? It’s really really yummy!! You should try it~” “Alright, how about we go there later?” “Okie dokie~” “Ah, you should go to class, the next lesson almost started..” “How ‘bout you?” “Me? I wanna meet my brother, Doojoon. I think you know him.” “Ah ne.. Do you want me to tell the teacher your excuse?” “No need.. Actually I wanna skip the class with my hyung. Don’t tell anyone ne Kiki?” “Kiki? A-alright.. But you should study at home Dongwoon-ssi.” “Ok~ Yeah Kiki, you.. That’s how your friends call you right? Can I call you that also? Oh, no need to be formal to me. Just call me Woonie, ok?” “Ne Woonie..” “Alright, I’ll go now. Bye. Oh, can I get your number?” “S-sure Woonie, ************” “Alright, I’ll really go right now. Don’t forget our date after school alright?” “I-it’s a date?” “Of course.. Bye Kiki~” “B-bye Woonie..” After Dongwoon left Gikwang just realize that his heart beating so fast. On the other side, Dongwoon can’t keep smiling. He finally got the confidence to talk to his crush, yeah the school kingka has a crush on a nerd..