1/2

I want him to be my guest

Jonghyun finished his radio show.He went back to the dorm.'hey~ I'm home~' Jonghyun sang it out while taking off his shoes.'Oh? You're home early.'Jinki said, Jinki or known as Onew is at home because he doesn't have any schedules.'Yeah hyung, Blue night finished early.'Jonghyun said while grinning.'ah? No wonder.Want to join me watch this movie?'Jinki ask while smiling.'Sure hyung.'Jonghyun answered.Jonghyun sat next to Jinki.'Where's Minho? I thought he went to your radio.'Jinki ask curiously.'Oh? He went out with his kyu-line friends.Hyung, how you knew about Minho at my radio?' Jonghyun answered while asked.

Jinki look at Jonghyun with his serious face and said with his serious tone 'Hmm...How I know about it? I know about it cause I have super powers!''Hyung~ I'm serious! How did you know?'Jonghyun asked while pouting."I know it because I hear your radio.'Jinki said while showing his eye-smile.jonghyun blushed.Both of them continue watching the movie with silence.Jonghyun feel uncomfortable of the silence.So,he broke the silence by saying 'Hyung,I feel great that Minho-goon came but a-actually I want someone else to come' Jonghyun stutter."Oh really?Who is it?"Jinki asked.

Jonghyun's POV

"What should I do?! He ask me..but then I was the one who started this conversation.." I thought in my mind."er...urm..."is the only thing I say."Oh come on! Tell me! I'm so curious~"Jinki ask while singing."er...I want..."Jonghyun stop."Who??"Jinki is now more curious."I want y-you to be one of my guest."Jonghyun told while blushing and closing his eyes, afraid looking at Onew's reaction. 

Silence ensues.

It was silent for a couple minutes, so Jonghyun opened his eyes only seeing his cute dubu leader fell asleep on the couch, how he end up asleep is out of the question...He sighed and thought "oh well, it's a good thing he didn't heard it then huh?". He carried Onew bridal style and onward to onew and their manager shared room.

 

 

 

 

 

****

Author's note-

OMG!!! How many years did I left this!!! I AM SO SORRYYYYY!!! Lets's just say I've been busy with homeworks, assignments and exams... and some writer's block