Magic Notes

Magic Notes

"So it was you.."

 

I looked down and saw Sooyoung's eyes looking up at me. I accidentally dropped my pen. I didn't know what to say.

 

"I-I-..." I was stuttering like a fool trying to find an excuse of why I was sitting next to her & was taking notes for her.

 

"Why?"

 

I knew Sooyoung since the beginning of the semester because we were in the same biology class. At first, I thought how can someone be so stupid to not ace Miss Kim's class. All the test questions were mentioned during the lectures and the notes are online so you only have to pay attention during class and go over it on your own time with the online notes. I saw her sleeping in the library one day, trying to do the notes. I saw that she actually try to do the notes but I guess he attention span is of a squirrel. She would write detailed notes and start drifting off. I saw her daydreaming face in class all the time & I have to admit, it was cute. So were her doodles. I laughed when I saw them and decided to help her out. I gave her my notes since I already made a copy for me already. The next day I found out that she made an 98 on her test which I knew it was because of my notes and my perspective changed. You can give someone something good, they can either choose to make something out of it or ignore it. Sooyoung must have study really hard to make that 98.

 

"I-I-I saw that you were struggling in class & I wanted to help you out.." I shyly answered her and she smiled.

 

"Thanks but there's other people that struggle too in class but why me?" She asked me again and I was flustered. I didn't want to say my real reason.

 

I like you.

 

"Uh, because..I-I.." I was stuttering again and she laughed at me. I pouted.

 

"Yah, I took notes for you and you're laughing at me?"

 

"Well, maybe you should take better notes.." She smiled at me. I gasped.

 

"What you mean? I got you that 98 with my notes!"

 

"You need to take better notes...on how to tell if a person likes you or not beecause I have been doodling your name on my notes for the past 3 days in class." She looked at me and I suddenly blushed. I looked down and saw 'Jessica' all over her papers.

 

"Y-you know that..that won't help you get an A in the biology test next week.."

 

"I need an A in that class but I want an A in your heart.."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AHHHHH, CHEESY ALERT! LOL, so to contine with my story, I fell asleep in class and forgot to take notes. So when I woke up, I found out the guy behind me were writing down notes for him & me..SWEET, HUH?! LOL

 

MUAH! hope you like it!