Chapter~4

Two Years

Taeyeon and Seohyun arrived to their table after going to the bathroom. 

“Unni where is Sica unnie?” Seohyun said in panic when she noticed that Jessica is not in their table. 
 
“Maybe she is dancing with the other girls, you know having some fun at the dance floor.” Taeyeon replied sipping her drink, but few minutes later the others arrived to their table without Jessica. 
 
“Taengoo-ah I want to go home now. I think I’m already tired and tipsy” Tiffany sat in her sit while drinking water. 
 
“Unnie isn’t Jessica unnie with you guys?” “No, she’s not I thought she stayed with you guys?” Yoona answered their maknae.
 
The others are just dumbfounded. If Jessica is not with any other members then where is she? Taeyeon panicked and called their manager and said Jessica is missing. 
 
“Girls I think we need to find Sica right now” Taeyeon said standing up starting to look for Jessica. 
 
“Hyoyeon and Sooyoung you two go together, search inside the bathroom. Yoona and Yuri go to the second floor. Sunny and Tiffany search in the third floor, me and Seohyun will search for her here.” Taeyeon assigned her members.
 
The girls started to look for Jessica. Their managers arrived at to the club and began to search for Jessica too. They asked the security guard if they saw Jessica but they said they said she left with someone so they didn’t bother to stop her. The managers asked them who is that someone but the guards told them that they don’t know who it is. The guards said they can’t see the face because it was too dark and they where so busy that they only payed attention to those people going in the club. They can’t report it to the police either because Jessica is not 24 hours missing yet. 
 
“Ugh girls I’ll send you guys home first before the media finds out about this. I won’t be able to secure you guys when it gets crowded.” their manager said leading them to their car. The girls are really worried. Sooyoung is already crying along with the other girls except for Taeyeon she is holding back her tears. She doesn’t want to break down in front of her members she need to be strong. 
 
“I’ll  be looking for Jessica, don’t worry girls. I promise I will find Jessica. I will ask the securities to look for Jessica too.” their other manager assured them.
 
 Its already 8 in the morning but Jessica is still no where to be found. They already searched inside the club and where Jessica could be but they couldn’t find her. The other members didn’t sleep a wink at all. They were all exhausted but they can’t sleep knowing that Jessica is still no where to be found. All of their schedules are cancelled for now but the netizens didn’t know that Jessica is missing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the other hand Jessica is sleeping soundly in a comfy bed. She really felt comfortable laying down and it seems familiar to her. She already woke up but her eyes are still close. She can smell her favorite flowers lingering inside the room ‘Lilac’ she said but Jessica felt odd its her favorite flower but then she knows its not her own room. The room she knows that only have a lilac flowers smell is Kwon Jiyongs room. Jiyong always told her that Jessica smells like lilac flower. He likes that smell of her thats why their favorite flower is lilacs. Jessica opened her eyes widely, ‘I’m not dreaming right?’ she asked herself. It’s been a long time since she entered to this place. Its her and Jiyong’s place. Their apartment where they both live in before they broke up. It’s the place where she begged Jiyong to stay with her. She is already crying really hard. Jiyong then entered the room. She wiped her tears fast but its visible that she cried.
 
“Uhmm, ohh, ahm, y-your al-ready awake?” Jiyong asked her not meeting her eyes. 
 
“Y-yeah, Thank you for letting me stay at your place over night G-dragon-shi. I’m really sorry for disturbing you and your private time. I’ll be going home now. Sorry for giving you trouble.” Jessica bowing her head and began to walk outside the room but Jiyong grab her hand. 
 
“I’m so-sorry” that was the words that escape from his mouth. 
 
“Sorry for what sunbae-nim? Jessica said holding her tears. Its been 2 years since they last saw each other and its been two years since they felt each others touch.
 
“I’m sorry for hurting you two years ago. I’m really sorry” Jiyong said. He is crying too. He then turned around and hug Jessica.
 
“Sun-Sunbae what are you doing?” Jessica said trying to break the hug but she have to admit she like it I mean she love it. 
 
“I miss you..” Jiyong whispered to her hugging her tightly.
 
"I still love you” Jiyong confessed to her.
 
“Jiyong-shi stop..please stop. I don’t want to hear anymore lies.” Jessica break the hug and run out of the house she didn’t stop running until she reach the bus stop. A lot of people are looking at her. She is in mess. Her hair is messy and the slippers that she used to run away from Jiyong’s apartment doesn’t match. She  doesn’t look like an idol at all but somehow she attracted many peoples attention.
 
 “Uhmm Miss do you need help?" one of the high school students asked her. 
 
“Omona aren’t you SNSD’s Jessica?” the student asked her when their eyes met.
 
 “hmmm no I’m not SNSD Jessica” Jessica said avoiding the student’s eyes. 
 
“Right you are SNSD Jessica” the student then grab her phone and began to take a picture of her. 
 
“Omo its gdragon”
 
“Ottokeh, he is so handsome” 
 
“Oppa, Oppa,oppa please look here.” The girls are now fangirling. Gdragon didn’t mind his fans screaming their eyes out. His priority is to find Jessica and there he found her. He took off his jacket. He went straight to Jessica and wrapped it around her hinding her face. 
 
“Aish, why did you ran away like that? you make me worried.” Gdragon said trying to escape the crowd. 
 
“Oppa why are you with Jessica?”
 
“Oppa what is your relationship with her?” 
 
“are you two dating” “Aish I hate her” The people are taking pictures of gdragon and her.
 
“Please don’t take a picture of us.” Jiyong said in a nice way but they still took picture. 
 
“When I said 3 you have to run with me okay?” Jiyong whispered to her and she nodded. Jessica is really afraid. She is trembling.
 
 “One-Two-Three” Jiyong said and began to run really fast holding Jessica’s hand trying to escape the scary crowd. 
 
 
 
 
They finally arrived to his apartment. 
 
 
“Ugh that was fun.” Jiyong said catching her breath. Jessica looked at him with her eyes wide open. 
 
“Fun? Aish my ugly face will be in the internet by now.” Jessica said sulking. Jiyong smiled at her. He didn't mind having dating scandal with her. In fact he love it.
 
“Ottokeh? my members must be worried. Jiyong-shi can I borrow your phone?. I need to call my members they must be worried.” Jessica pleaded.
 
 “Uhh? Ohh here” Jiyong said handing his phone. 
 
'Ji-Jiyong-shi? You used to call me ‘babe’ 'darling' ‘oppa’ but now Jiyong-shi?'” Jiyong can’t believe what he just heard it hurts him. Jessica went to the balcony to make a call. She was surprised to see that his wallpaper was her picture. Her heart began to beat rapidly. She then called Taeyeon and she didn’t answered maybe its because she taught its Kwon Jiyong who called her. She then decided to call her manager.
 
 “Hello?” her manager answered the phone. 
 
“Oppa” Jessica answered crying.
 
 “Yah Jessica where are you? you know where searching for you everywhere. Why are you with Gdragon? Are you two dating? Both of you are in the news right now.” Her manger boomeranged her with so much questions. 
 
“Oppa can you come pick me up? I’ll answer your questions later. Just come pick me up first. I’ll send you the address.” Jessica wants to escape from Jiyong’s place right now. She doesn’t want to be in the same place as him for now. Even though she is sure that she still love him. 
 
“Oh-Ohkay I’ll be there in few minutes. Don’t go anywhere or outside. I’m sure a lot of reporters are waiting outside of Gdragon’s place right now.” her manager told her. 
 
“Arrasso oppa come quick” Jessica ended the call and went to the living room to give back Jiyong’s phone. Jessica pretended that she didn’t saw her picture as his wallpaper. After a minute Jiyong phone then began to ring. He answered it in a cool way. 
 
“Hey, manager hyung?” 
 
“Yah you are in big trouble.” his manager told him. 
 
“Uhmmm really? why? are all the pictures uploaded to the internet already?” he asked his manager. 
 
“YES! and Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim want you to be in his office right now” his manager said slightly raising his voice maybe he got scolded by YG.
 
 “Yeah I’ll be there but in an hour. I need to take care of something first” Jiyong said why hunging up the phone not waiting for his mangers' goodbye.  Now there is an awkward silence between the two of them. Jessica is in deep thought, she really worried that this scandal might affect not only her but the rest of the members and she feel bad about it. She felt sorry towards her members. Suddenly the door bell rang. She stand up ready to leave because she knows its her manager. 
 
“Jiyong-shi thank you for her letting me stay here. I’m really sorry for causing you big trouble.” Jessica said walking out of Jiyong’s apartment. Jiyong doesn’t want her to leave but he is sure they will meet again.



           @.@.@.@.@.@.@.
@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@.@
Hey guys, I know its been a long time since I updates. I'm really sorry about that. I wanted to update again before school starts but my macbook changer broke and its quite expensive so I need to earn money to but one. And now school already started and I'm quiet busy to make an update. Omgee guys, its JiSica. They made their own dating scandal. Aren't you guys wondering why is Jiyong with her? not the other guy in the last update? well you'll find out in the next update. Happy reading. 
PS: Sorry for wrong grammar and mispelled words. Subscribe, Upvote and please comment. I feel happy when I read comments from my readers.