Five

Chaebols.

NARRATOR'S POV

"Oh, Kris is a human after all" Rin chimed in.

While Sunny look down, a bit of sadness and betrayal evident in her eyes and facial expression.

In Hye notices that and let Sunny lean her head to her shoulders.

"Told you timing is everything right" Joong Ki added and his girlfriend immediately shot him a subtle look.

"Ani, it's not that we're dating or anything, it's just that I think I like her"

"You think...you like her...so, it could be that you don't actually like her" Joong Ki retorted and Sunny's face immediately lit up.

"Ah..." Kris said as he scratched his neck.

"It's just that she intrigues me"

"Is she pretty hyung? Do you have her picture?"

"Oh, right, is she pretty?"

"If it's Kris hyung level she should be pretty right"

"Is she prettier than these four ladies?"

"...She's pretty...especially when she's working"

"Is she anyone's daughter? Do you know her family?"

"She's her dad's daughter and no, I don't think we know her family, wae?"

"Then stop your interest" Joong Ki said as a matter of factly.

"Wae?"

"Well, it's not like it's going to end well anyways right. Do you think she'll even want to know us? Even if she does, do you think she could survive?"

"She's a neurological surgeon bro"

"So?"

"She's skilled and well educated"

"Not a chaebol though"

"I'm not sure whether it's right for me to say this, but I agree with Joong Ki oppa, even for the sake of her. She is not used to this"

"I don't really care, that could be taken care of as time goes by"

"Are you serious about her?"

"I don't agree too" Yoona blurted out.

Now everyone's attention is on her cause she rarely disagrees with anyone's method of life.

"It's not because of her background, but if both of you are surgeons and doctors and let's say you do get married and have kids, no one will take care of them" 

"Ya...ya...that's too far, he just started to take an interest on her" 

"Just sleep with her once and see" Myungsoo stated.

"Ya..."

"You guys are worst than my parents" He said.

"It's all for your sake hun, we are practically her in laws as well" Chae Rin said with a chuckle.

"But is she pretty though hyung?"

"She is"

"Take me with you to the hospital later~"

"No way"

"What's her name hyung?"

"Ya"

"Arrasso, I'll stop"

Dinner went by with tons of small talks ranging from girls to bodies to guys and of course, even more bodies; their university friends who have made it big and who have inherited how much from who and who is the newest mistress in which household, and who is forced to marry whom.

And with small talks like that, their dinner ended and shifted to a lounge bar somewhere in Cheongdam dong.

"Guys! Should we do a reality show too?" Sunny suddenly blurted out of the blue.

"Huh? What do you mean by a reality show?" 

"You know we could do like a Rich Kids of Seoul"

"Eww no" Kris immediately replied.

"No from me too" Joong Ki said.

"You? Why a no from you?" Myungsoo asked.

"Aish, those cameras are annoying, even without that I have enough fan girls that I could line from Gangnam to Gyeonggi"

"Hyung, I have more fangirls than you, so it's a yes from me"

"What will our good lord Prosecutor Gen say about this?" Joong Ki asked.

"He will probably kill me right"

"I'm the President's granddaughter so no"

"I follow my girlfriend, and do you think Samsung would let me post my lavish lifestyle all over the country? Huh? When the people of this country is so patriotic or whatever that they only buy Korean phones, even when my family uses iPhones?"

"Ya~~you certainly don't have any loyalty to your brand, you better change it before the heir title is stripped off from you?" Joong Ki added

"I don't like cameras" Kris said.

"But it could actually be a good product placement ad for Samsung"

"I'm not changing to Samsung" In Hye simply declared.

"WHY?" Seung Gi asked.

"It's plastic" She said with a tight smile.

"Heol~" Sunny said.

"So no?"

"Nope" Most of them said.

"Aigoo, my dad will kill me though" she said with a pout.

"Ah, I think my grandpa will kill me if I do it"

"What if we do like a...more down to earth version of it"

"NO" Joong Ki and Myung Soo said at the same time.

"Ah wae?!" 

"I could not forfeit my clothes, and what would be the point of the show?"

"I don't know"

"See, it won't work"

"Aish, fine, what should I say to my father though?"

"Ey, uncle always fall for your charms right?" In Hye said.

"Geuraedu~" She said with a pout.

"And all of us have work anyway, it's not like we party everyday"

"Look who's talking" Kris said.

"Anyways, you guys have fun while I pull another all nighter in the operation room" Kris said as he stood up and left.

"Take care of your health and eat some more vitamins oppa" In Hye said.

"Stop nagging like my mom please, Joong Ki-ah, she'll be a good wife"

"I know, and she'll be mine"

"Oh~~~" The crowd cheered, the guy smiled while the girl turned as red as she could possibly get.

"Unni let me fan your face" Sunny teased.