final

Undercover (Banghim ver.)

Himchan knew that his identity would be revealed soon.

 

Today was the day.

 

While Himchan is with Yongguk, the rest of his team are suppose to come in with heavy weapons to capture Yongguk.

 

Throughout his mission, he's been trying to push down the underlying feelings that he feels for Yongguk, knowing that it will only hurt him in the end.

 

He knows it's suppose to be in act, but as the days went on and Yongguk started to trust him, they got closer.

 

Yongguk really wasn't that bad.

 

Under his tough exterior was a sweet guy who got embarrassed very easily. Himchan adored his smile and in those rare moments that Himchan saw Yongguk trying to act cute, his face would become red and he'd look down in embarrassment, but Himchan found it one of the most enduring things he'd ever seen.

 

Yongguk was also the type that cared deeply for the people around him.

 

With most of Himchan's cases before, people in the same business as Yongguk only cared for money and used most of their workers as pawns, but Yongguk would risk his life for any one working under him.

 

When they weren't killing or threatening people, Yongguk's gang acted like playful friends and family. Yongguk even planned "family" dinners that they had every night and weren't allowed to miss.

 

 

 

Yongguk planned a mission tonight to kill one of their rival gangs' leader at a warehouse within an hour.

 

Himchan and Yongguk were riding in the same car, while the others' cars were ahead of theirs.

 

They were almost to the meeting place when all of a sudden, their tires were shot out and their car spiraled in the middle of the road.

 

When the car hit a pole and came to a stop, Yongguk hopped out the car with a gun in hand before Himchan could grab him. When he looked out the window, he saw cop cars surrounding theirs and the others' cars.

 

Himchan got out the car confused because this wasn't according to plan, but he knew his team wouldn't do anything to him.

 

He looked next to him at Yongguk, who was pointing his gun toward one of Himchan's partners.

 

"Y-Yongguk..." Himchan started and touched his arm.

 

Yongguk didn't turn toward Himchan like he thought he would but pulled the trigger, and immediately following after, gunshots were flying everywhere.

 

All he could do was stand there as the guy he had fallen in love with was attacked with bullets.

 

His body seemed to hang there in a stance as bullets after bullets flew into his body.

 

With each shot, Yongguk's body convulsed and Himchan could hear a gurgling sound coming from Yongguk's throat.

 

Yongguk's blood covered body eventually fell to the ground and Himchan wanted to drop to the ground and check to see if he was dead, but he knew he already knew the answer.

 

Yongguk's eyes were still open, but rolled in the back of his head. There was a trail of blood flowing from his mouth, and blood was leaking on the street from his body 

 

He looked around to see that the rest of Yongguk's gang were all handcuffed and laying on the ground staring at him with looks of betrayal.

 

Bringing himself to look back toward Yongguk, tears filled his eyes, but he knew he had to keep the sobs in, or his team would know something was up.

 

Turning around and not looking back, he stepped over Yongguk's body and walked toward where the rest of the police were crouching in front of his partner who Yongguk's one fired shot had hit.


I hope you enjoy it!!