Hug

My bias, My boyfriend

"Annyeonghasawyo~~~"

 

Chen looked at a girl and smile.

 

"Nae~~I'll give you my sign."

 

"Gomasamitha"

 

Chen,Kim Jong Dae,is a singer from exo. He is now at fan sign event. 

 

"Annyeong!!!"

 

"Nae~~~"

 

When he looked at the girl, he surprised.

 

"(y/n), You come?"

 

"Of course, I'm your fan. I mean I am fan of exo."

 

"Okay,okay I know."

 

You, a singer at SM, are a fan of exo. You have crush on Chen since they debut so you decided to join SM as trainee. You have a sweet voice like Chen so it is not much difficult for you to pass.

 

"Oh, you come?" Baekhyun asked you.

 

"Of course."

 

"Tomorrow, we'll meet at Beatles Code 2."

 

"Nae~~"

 

 

>>>At Beatles Code 2 show<<<

 

"Hello, welcome from Beatles code show. Now we'll introduce a popular boy group, exo. 

 

The boys came in.

 

"Annyeonghasawyo."

 

"Nae~~annyeong^^"

 

"Oh, we have another guest. (y/n) from SNSD. please welcome her.

 

You come in.

 

"Annyeonghasayo."

 

"Nae~~Nice to meet you."

 

"Let's take seats."

 

Suho, Baekhyun, and Lay sat in front of MCs. Chen sat in front of you.

 

"Okay, let's start the show."

 

"Nae~~"

 

"(y/n), we heard that you're fan of exo. Is it real?"

 

"Nae~"

 

"And we also heard you tried to be a singer cause of your bias."

 

"Yes."

 

"Do you want to talk about it?"

 

"It is ok. I watched exo since debut. At first I didn't notice him, but his smile is so sweet. And his voice too. So I decided to join SM."

 

"So did you have difficult as a maknae of SNSD?"

 

"At first, I afraid that they'll hate me cause I'm 10th member. But unnie(s) are so nice to me."

 

"Who is your bias in exo?"

 

You shocked a little cause you don't want Chen to know about your feeling.

 

"Ah~~Baekhyun :) "

 

"Jinja???" Baekhyun shouted.

 

"Wae?? You don't like it?"

 

"No. I mean I shocked cause I thought you don't like me."

 

MCs asked exo about their first love and first kiss. They asked you too. You said you don't have first love or first kiss which is a truth.

 

The show finished smoothly and you went back to home. Next day, you went to ent. cause your manager told you have a shooting for CF. You saw your manager and ran to him.

 

"Okay, let's go now." he said and went to the car. When you reached the shooting place, you saw exo. 

 

"Oh, annyeong^^"

 

"Nae~~"

 

The CF is for T-shirt and in that CF, you are walking and the boys are looking you with flirty eyes. You walked beside Chen and gave him a kiss on cheek. 

 

After that CF, Chen came to you and greeted. 

 

"Annyeong^^"

 

"Nae~annyeong^ oppa~"

 

"Is that true?"

 

"What?"

 

"Your bias is Baekhyun."

 

"Ah~~~Nae!"

 

"Oh, I see."

 

Later that conversation, Chen didn't talk much to you although you both saw each other at ent. or the show. You felt really sad and wanted to tell him your true feeling. But the ent. didn't allow to have boyfriend.

 

At SM town in Seoul show, you decided to sing a song, TVXQ-Hug. Chen wanted to sing this song to his girlfriend but he didn't. So you decided to sing it at show if so he'll know your true feeling.

 

You walked slowly to the stage. Everyone is shouting your name.

 

 

 

"Haruman nibangui chimdaega dwegoshipo

         Oh baby

Do dasuhi pogunhi nae pume gamssa ango jaeugo shipo

Aju jagun dwichogi mdo noui jogumen sogsagime

Nan ggumsogui gwemurdo I gyonae borir thunde"

 

 

 

After you finished the song, the audience shouted your name and Chen. You smiled and walked back to your rest room. There is no one but Chen.

 

"What are you doing here oppa??"

 

"I'm waiting you."

 

"Waiting me for what?"

 

"I heard you sang this song. My song for my girl."

 

"But~"

 

"(y/n), do you want to listen something true?"

 

You nodded. He held your shoulder and looked you lovingly.

 

"(y/n), I love you. I love you since you're trainee at our ent. I wanted to tell you but I can't cause I thought you don't love me and the ent. didn't allow to have girlfriend."

 

"Oppa~~"

 

"(y/n), I really love you. When I heard you sang that song, I wanted to ran to you and hug you. I wanted to sing this song for my girlfriend but I can't. You did it. You sang it. But for who? Can I know?

 

 

Is it Baekhyun?"

 

"It is you oppa~"

 

"What?"

 

"Yes. It is you. I sang it for you. I love you too. I love you since you debut. I joined SM cause of you. I tried hard cause of you."

 

"But you said your bias is Baekhyun."

 

"It is just I don't want you to know my feeling."

 

"So what about now?"

 

"I don't know."

 

"You must know."

 

"Umm?"

 

"You must know I love you so much."

 

Then he closed the space between you two. The concert is still going and it born a new singer couple on that day.