Daily Routine

Reaching for Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So we can say if the cardiac volume already reached to the highest peak... (grumble grumble grumble)" Oh Jooyeon blankly stared at the Professor. She already bored with this class. All she wanted to do was running out of the class and arrived at the canteen so she can meet her perfect-admirable sunbae named Kris Wu and give him her handmade-lunch which actually wasn't her handmade.

"Okay, that's for today."

Ready.

"Get ready for tomorrow's quiz."

Set.

"See you, class."

GO!

Jooyeon grabbed her bag and ran out of the class with the fastest speed she could ran with. Byun Baekhyun who busily chatted with his friend constantly stared at the running girl. His eyes were solemn yet he kept his smiled while chatting back with his friends.

Jooyeon arrived at the canteen when every students already filled the place. It was hard to found someone among the students. Her eyes tried to find Kris. Unbelievably, in a blink of an eye, she already found the boy whom she already missed alot.

"There you are, Oppa!" Jooyeon excitedly hissed. She walked closer to Kris' table as Suho, Xiumin and Chanyeol already noticed her presence. Seeing his friends expression, a cold chill already got to his spine.

Dammit, here she goes again..

Suho, Xiumin and Chanyeol chuckled as they saw Kris annoyed face. But who can resist a persistent person like Oh Jooyeon?

"Oppa! I brought you something!" Jooyeon happily c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter