〈 ♡ cheatsheet + application 〉

〈 ♡ love, actually — new reality show (apply open!) 〉

 

 

     everyone has got desires     
   credit   
 
 









 
 

 

        

plot
the story will take place during summer 2014, it will be kinda lika a spin-off of m.net scandal, but the difference is that here will be only celebrity couples and no ordinary people - idol couple. the story will be following the format of m.net scandal and we got married, meaning there will be a camera following the couples all the time and the occasional candid interviews done by the celebrities to reveal their feelings.
the couples that will be on the show are already known by the public, thus there won't be any secret relationships, only openly dating (either they like it or not).

                characters
first things first, i will have a character in the story and i'm thinking about choosing five or six applicants (subject to change).
you will be idols in this story, not ordinary people! you can either be a soloist, actress, model, member of a group etc. the group can either be fictional or real, you choose.
so as you are applying as idols, please don't use idols as faceclaim, you either use models or ulzzangs, which one you prefer, just no idols. another thing, please match your faceclaim with your age and personality. gam da in is taken by co-author.
the age range wil be from 1997 - 1989, but let's not be greedy and make all the characters 16 years old, ok? 
keep in mind that idols are humans, they make mistakes, get angry, get into fights, so don't make your character flawless and be realistic. same goes for her talents, you can't dance like kahi, rap like e.via and sing like kang min kyung.
I don't mind recycled characters as long as the content fits with the story, i know how hard it is to make a new characters all the time, so recycling is just fine.
password is: shades of love; with shades hyperlinked to your favorite song; of hyperlinked to your ultimate bias and love to a song that describes the relationship of you two

                love interest
as for love interests anyone is available, as long as they're still breathing. this means idols, actors, models, ulzzangs etc. can be used as love interests; please keep in mind that there are other groups beside those from the big three, ok? 
i accept noona - dongsaeng relationships, but the gap between the two of you can't be bigger than 3 years. however, for the oppa - dongsaeng relationships the can be up to 5 years, but not bigger! 
that being said, i will choose my partner after i'll pick all the couples for the story. co-author will take oh sehun as her love interest.

               quantity vs quality
honestly, i don't really mind you writing less, as long as it's all well-explained and you've got all the details there. as long as i understand your character, it's all good because one can write in two paragraphs what another writes in one page. just be detailes and don't stress to much over it, it's supposed to be fun. 
another thing i have to say, don't try to impress me, ok? try to impress yourself! just write how much you can and do your best, don't mind the ones that write essays because one can write the same thing, with the same quality in much more less words.

               APPLICATION
the application is up, please follow the format and use the source code since the application it's rather fragile, if you don't know html don't mess with the coding. follow the instructions in the brackets and take your time with the application, as there's no deadline set yet. please turn it in the right place, otherwise we won't accept it. that being said, happy applying.









 
application