You know who sent it.

You know who sent it,right?

"Byunghee!!! Wake up!!!!" The old's lady shout from downstair to wake up her son, Jung Byunghee.
"Ummh...." The boy name's Byunghee moving in his blanket before he open his eye.
Knock Knock!!
"Byunghee, You will be late if you don't get up soon." The old's lady tell her son after she get in the room.
"I'm wake up, Umma.." Byunghee move out from his blanket and get up from his bed.
"Oh honey. You should take a bath now. I will wait you in the living room. Someone send the bouquet to you." His mom tell him after she seen his son wake up.
"Bouquet? To me? Are you kidding me?" Byunghee ask his mom.
"Yes. bouquet, beautiful bouquet. Why am I kidding you?" The old's lady answer her son.
"But... Who send it?" Byunghee question it.
"I don't know. I see it was leaved in front of the gate and have your name write in a card. I pick it up inside. Do you have boyfriend,my honey?" The old's lady said to her son.
"No, I don't have boyfriend, Umma!" Byunghee protest his mom.
"Ok. Ok. Go take a bath and go to university, Byunghee." The old's lady said while she chuckle.
"Yes, Umma." Byunghee said before he get in the bathroom.
After he finished his bath. He go to downstair to see flower that his mom talk about before. When he get in the living room, he see his dad sit on the couch and read a newspaper in front of him, on the coffee table have the bouquet was leaved
"Oh Byunghee, Who send it to you huh?" His dad ask when he see his son get in.
"I don't know Appa. I'm no idea who sent it to me." Byunghee said while he pick up the bouquet to see the card it have his name in the cover that attach with the bouquet. 
"Good morning my bunny. Have a good day. :)" Byunghee read the word in card with his suspicion. After that he leave the bouquet on the coffee table same as before.
"Well, why you don't ask Seungho? He may know. Because you two are very close?" His Appa said.
"Yes,Appa. I will ask him when I'm arrive at university. Bye, Appa, Bye,UMMA!" Answered his dad and say goodbye to them before he get out of his house.

................................................................


"Yah!! Yang Seungho! You know who sent it to me, tell me now!" Byunghee shout at his friend who sit in front of him.
"Know what? Why you don't tell me what happend?" Seungho ask his friend.
"Someone send the bouquet to me in the morning. I thing you know who sent it." Byunghee tell to his friend.
"The bouquet? Is it beautiful? Do you like that?" Seungho ask his friend.
"Why you ask me like that? You know who sent it, right?" Byunghee sent a glare to his friend.
"I know who sent it. But I can't tell you. He does it because he don't want your kick in the first time he confess his love to you." Seungho answer his friend.
"What? But what is he doing now it's scary me, Seungho." Byunghee said to his friend.
"You don't scare him. He' s a good guy. He really love you. He don't harm you. I confirm that. Okay? Let's go! Class is already start soon." Seungho explain before he lead Byunghee by his hand to go to the classroom.
"Okay. If you said that. I believe you." Byunghee said while he let his friend lead him to the classroom

...............................................................

2 week later
"Yah! Yang Seungho! I'm done with your friend. You should tell him stop sent the bouquet to me now because my house has full of the bouquet that he sent. If he want the answer from me, go to meet me at the park on 5pm, Okay?" Byunghee said to his friend before walk to the classroom.
"Okay, I will tell him." Seungho chuckle as he answer his friend before he run follow behind him to the classroom.

...............................................................

At Byunghee's house.

"Byunghee. Where are you going?" His mom ask him when she see her son at the door.
"I have a date, Umma. I have to meet someone who sent the bouquet to me everyday." Byunghee answer his mom.
"Oh honey. Good luck for your date." His mom said to him with her smile.
"Thank you, Umma" Byunghee said to his mom.

...............................................................

When Byunghee arrive at the park. He see Seungho sit on the bench lonely. "Where's his friend?" Byunghee mumble to himself.
"Seungho, where's your friend? Why you are alone?" Byunghee shoot his question to his friend.
"You're my friend, Byunghee. I'm not alone." Seungho said
"Yah! I want to meet someone who sent the bouquet to me that you said you know who is him. I thing he is your friend. Why he doesn't come to see me now." Byunghee said with his angry.
"You tell me, you want to meet someone who sent the bouquet to you. Am I right?" Seungho ask his friend.
"Yes. But I don't see anyone except you." Byunghee said after that he turn to Seungho with his wide eye.
"^_^" Seungho facing his friend with his smile.
"Y..you? You sent the bouquet to me?" Byunghee ask his friend to confirm what he think.
"Yes." Seungho answer.
"You love me?" Byunghee shoot his question to his friend.
"Yes. And you tell me that you want to give your answer to him. Now, I'm here in front of you. How about your answer?" Seungho turn to his friend.
"I can't give my answer to you. Because you don't ask me the question." Byunghee murmur with himself but Seungho hear it.
"Alright... Byunghee, Do you mind to be my boyfriend?" Seungho nod his head before he ask his question.
"......." Byunghee turn his face to his friend with wide eye.
"Answer me,Byunghee" Seungho force his friend.
"......." Byunghee still in silent.
"Okay. If you mind to be my boyfriend, don't worry about it. I understand." Seungho sigh.
"No. No. I don't mind you, Seungho ahh. I'm glad to know about someone who sent the bouquet to me is you." Byunghee said to his friend with his shyness.
"OK. Since today we are a couple,right?" Seungho ask with his happiness.
"......" Byunghee no answer but he nod his head.
"What do you want to eat,Bunny?" Seungho ask and hold byunghee's hand.
"Jajangmyeon. You pay right?" Byunghee ask his new boyfriend.
"Sure." Seungho smile to his boyfriend before they walk together out of the park.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"But I know you Seungho. You don't do something like this with yourself, someone help you right?"
"Y..yes."
"Who?"
"Your dad."
"What?"
"Your dad tell me about the method to confess my feeling to you because he use this method to confess to your mom and it's work for him then he thing it's work for me too."
"Yah! My dad know everything since the beginning?"
"Yes. Your mom too."
"Yaaaaah!! Why they do as they don't know anything. I'm angry very very angry now."
"Hahaha!! You're so cute, My bunny."
"Yaaah!! I'm still angry."
"Okay. Okay. Let's go home. My bunny should be sleep now."
"Yaaah!!! Yang Seunghoooo!!!"
"Hahaha!!"

End