Memory

Memory

KaiSoo


This one shot was inspired by Eyes, Nose, Lips of Taeyang. That was a sad song. Why half ? My freaking feels.


**


I still remember the look on your face when you said yes to me. That time was the happiest time of my life. Having you as my partner made me the happiest man alive. We dated countless times in romantic restaurants. We countless kissed under the rain. We hold hands like we are glued. Hugged in any place. 


But, your love seemed to fade. Why? Why? I will love you forever. I will you to eternity. I do not want to let you go. And thus ing love hurts you. My eternal love imprisoned you. Your smiling heartshaped lips were tone. Your eyesmile was lost. The happiness that envelopes you are gone. I am sorry baby. I did not meant to. My love became obsession. Baby, please forgive me. I didn't mean it.


I just think about myself. I am thinking how my life would be if you are gone. How ed up it will be. And I forget yours. I ing forget yours. I promised that this will be a selfless love. To just make you smile no matter what. And it ends as selfish obsession. I am sorry. Please forgive me. 


I am letting you go. Now. Don't be sorry baby. I feel horrible. This pain is clawing me. Inside me. Here. In my chest. With that red lips. That red lips. Say it baby, hurry. Just kill me with that words and go. I promise. I will be alright.


Wait. Look at me. Can you smile for the last time? Just like before? So that it will be carved in my head. So, if I miss you. I just remember your smiling face. Your carefree attitude. Your happy aura. Smile. Always smile baby. It is okay to leave me.


I am sorry ince again. Damn! Im so stupid. You just stay there silently. Hurt silently. I am sorry. I am so ed up man. I do not deserve. This is right. To let you go. But I do not know why? Why did yor love leave? Why? Did I do something wrong?


Why? You are gone for days. Why I cant forget you? Why did my body feels so weak without you baby? Why my blood is singing? Looking for you? My hands feel cold without you. 


That eyes, nose and lips. Why are they so beautiful. Your touch that gave me tingles, why I can still feel them? 


The flame that used to envelope us was gone. I cannot feel it anymore baby. I feel ing cold. My body is freezing. This house that used to be our home is lonely. Why does that everything is blue? There is no warmth without you. Baby, where are you? Can you come back?


I love you Do Kyungsoo. I really love you. Have you feel that? See how I show it? Have you heard me say that? I am not enough. Baby, there is something wrong with me. Your smile on my phone. Why I cant feel it? I cant remember anything about us. Its just like I just see you once in my life. I do not want to lose our memories.


That eyes. Deep. Black. Full of emotion. That used to look at me. Only me. Now, baby you are looking at whom? Your cute nose that held the sweetest breath. Can I still smell and taste that sweetness. Someone better was tasting it now, right? It still kills me. That red lips. Baby, that used to say i love you. I.. 


I.. I love you. You are my baby. But now. I will call you a memory. Memory that I do not want to lose. The memory I will treasure. When I say you are the best. No one wil change that. No one.


Your smile in this frame feels so distant. So far. Just like the stars at this night. Hmm. I will miss you forever. Baby, always think that I love you. And this decision is not your fault. I am doing these so that no one will steal you. My sweetest memory. For I know that time will steal you. Baby, I love you. I will always love you. Maybe this is selfless love, right? Leaving you for you to be happy. So that you won't feel guilty when you see me sulking. This thing is better.


One last kiss at this cold frame. I am off to the cold darkness. I will fly this night. With you in my heart. In my soul. In my brain. The wind feels so good baby. It is cold just like our burn out love. The pavement is colder just like our abandoned home. And my blood feels hot. It is warm like you. Just like when I am hugging you. Hmmm. I love you Do Kyungsoo.


**


Huhuhu. Im effin crying. Huhuhu. That song hurts alot. Aww. Hope you like our angst Kaisoo.