1

Queen Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was describing the make out session she had with the basketball player, Luhan to both of her friends as she poked her food half-heartedly. She hated describing it since last night was a disaster. They were making out when both of them were drunk. Luhan took control and brought his lips down onto Sooyoung’s, when suddenly he threw up on her, twice. Sooyoung yelled in disgust and walked away, leaving the unconscious Luhan on someone’s bed. She hated describing it, but her friends kept on bugging her for it since she always has the best make out session.

            “Wow, Luhan sounds amazing” Yoona said, smiling at her imagination. Sooyoung bit her lips, she decided not to tell the whole story.

            “You’re so lucky, Soo”

            “But Jess, you’ve been dating Donghae for almost two years now” Sooyoung chuckled.

            “I know, but I want to have love letters in my locker everyday” Jessica answered, laughing a little.

            Just before Sooyoung stood up to leave the lunchroom, a boy came with a shy smile. He has brown hair and cute dimples.

            “Hey, Sooyoung” He greeted. Sooyoung raised an eyebrow at him.

            “Hm, hi”

            “Uh, I wanted to stop by and give you this book, It’s a great romance novel” He said, handing it to Sooyoung. “And well, since we’ve been in the same biology class for a year, I was wondering if I could—uhm, get closer to you—I mean, can I have your number?”

            Yoona and Jessica went silent and looked at each other. Almost everyday, guys came to ask the same question to Sooyoung and she turned them all down.

            “For a year? I’m sorry, what’s your name?” Sooyoung asked.

            “I’m Lay” He responded with the disappointment in his voice.

            “Oh right,” Sooyoung smiled apologetically. “I’m sorry Lay, but it’s not gonna happen”

            “Wh-what?”

            “You and I are never going to happen” Lay frowned to the girl in front of him. “And I hate books so much, here just take it back” Sooyoung handed the book back to him. Lay shook his head before he walked away in embarrassment.

            Yoona pouted while her eyes were still glued to the guy. “But he’s such a nice guy, Sooyoung. You are seriously being too picky, you know that?”

            “I know” A smirk flashed across her face as she scanned the lunchroom. Jessica then tapped Sooyoung’s shoulder. She turned around and asked “Why?”. Jessica pointed to a guy who was laughing with his friends. Sooyoung examined him. He has a dark brown hair and beautiful eyes. His laugh was the most beautiful thing Sooyoung had ever seen. If there was one word to describe him it would probably God’s Gift to women. (a/n; not really one word but yeah you know what I mean)

            “He’s a new guy” Jessica said, grinning. “Oh jinjja, he’s so cute”

            “I saw him first! So he’s mine” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter