Chapter Three

East High

- Donghae POV - 

I really don't talk to much. So expect that this POV of mine will be boring. I don't get why author-nim dare to make me one. Anyway I'm here right now on my special room. it's inside East High. I guess everyone knows that my family owns this school so don't bother to think why i have a special room here. 

I'm on my way to the auditorium for the orientation, when every girl in the corridor scream and acts like fainting. Aishh, I just can't really understand them. Everyone knows the fact that I am handsome, but girls don't run after boys. I hategirls who doesn't know how to respect themselves. Offering their bodies on guys like a food. I pity them.

I'm Lee Donghae and I hate girls. I am not gay, maybe I'm just looking and loving one girl. I missed her damn much. 

"Dude! are you at East High or in London?" someone poke me and turned to be Siwon. My best friend. 

===================================================================================================================

Author's note:

 

12054-xofi7eo5xt.jpg

meet Choi Siwon, the Casanova

18 y/o

One wink and you're .

======================================================================================================

back to reality:

"shut up." i said coldly.

"woah. bad mood at this early? chill dude. it's the start of the semester. it will surely going to be fun."

I didn't bother to talk. He's noisy and i Hate noisy people. I don't know how he became my best friend. I just continue walking.

"hey dude! wait!!" 

"tss."  he's so loud right? 

I open the auditorium door and walk in. Looking for a vacant seat I saw a very familiar face. The stupid girl at the mall. I smirk. Nice view to start my day. 

"found a y hot chick?" siwon on my side looking for girls. what's new?

" no. rather I found a toy." I answered.

"woah. hahaha. so who's your new toy?" 

"you'll find it out soon." I walk and sit on a vacant seat.

=========================================================================================================

- Yuri POV - 

It takes 2 hours for the orientation to end. After this a 1 hour break was given. We still need to go back on the auditorium for some other stuffs. it's kinda boring inside. 

"yul, let's go to the canteen. i'm hungry." Seohyun said.

"wait seo, I can't find yoong. where did she go?" I look around finding yoong

"yul, yoong told me that she will just go the the comfort room to pee. so com'on let's go to the canteen. i'll just  call her to go to the canteen."  she drag me with her going to the canteen. 

They have a very big canteen. We look first for a vacant seat and order a food. 

I take a pasta and a salad for my breakfast/lunch. and Seo order a pasta and sweet potatoes. she's a sweet potato addict. We started eating our feed and do some chitchat about our lives and Yoona runs towards us. Sit beside Seohyun, take a sip of my drink. Inhale, exhale.

"kyahhhh!!!!!!! so handsome!" and shout.