Threatening compassion

Just One Day (하루만)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumi's Pov

 

 

I heard everything the guys said just now but didn't make a ruckus out of it. Let's be nice Sumi. No need to get in to a fight on the first night. I calmed myself down but it was too late. I saw how Beilinh turned around but it didn't work out that well. Some of the guys was walking behind her and when Beilinh turned, they bumbed with each others. I stared at Beilinh who was now falling backwards towards the ground. Oh boy. I flinched slightly when Beiling hit the ground. That must've hurt. Beilinh lifted her gaze back to the guy who just tripped her. I couldn't say a word at the moment so I just listened from aside.

 

 

"Oh hey there beautiful." The gorgeous looking guy smirked at Beilinh.

"O-oh.. Jwesonghamnida!" Beilinh apologized as soon as she got up from the ground.

"I'm Jung Hoseok." Hoseok winked at Beilinh. Can you see this guy? He must be a flirt.

"Ah.. It's nice to meet you Jung Hoseok. I'm Lee Beilinh." She introduced awkwardly and I heard someone snorting. That red haired. Hoseok glanced him quickly.

"Beilinh's such a pretty name! You're probably not fully Korean? And don't care about Yoongi hyung. He can be really irritating at times." Hoseok said to Beilinh and smiled. So the red haired is called Yoongi.

"No I'm only half Korean. Ah.. And I know that guys like him are always cowards with self-esteem problems." Beilinh grinned to Yoongi.

"Mworago?" Yoongi walked to the front to stand next to Hoseok while the others chuckled.

"I won't repeat myself." Beilinh stated stoically. That Yoongi guy is seriously annoying but so is Beilinh at the moment. I shook my head to them. Suddenly I felt like someone was watching me so I carefully turned to look at the guys. I eyed them through only to meet gazes with this blonde one. Almost instantly I shifted my attention back to the scene in front of me with a frown. Why's he looking at me? 

"Yoongi hyung. Maybe we should leave it here?" One of the guys stepped forwards. This one looked really handsome and mature.

"Jungkook-ah.. Why are you taking her side?" Yoongi asked slightly confused.

"Because this whole scene right now seems ridiculous. We should end this." The guy, I assume was Jungkook, stated. "She hasn't done anything to hurt you so why are you acting like this?" Jungkook continued with a serious look on his face.

"Hmph." Yoongi didn't say anything and just turned around to walk away. I saw how the guys one by one started to flow away after Yoongi. Jungkook was about to go too but Beilinh stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"Jungkook-ssi..? Kamsahamnida." Beilinh thanked as Jungkook turned to look at her. 

"I did it because I felt sorry for you.. So no need to thank me." He stated coldly as an ice cube and left with the other guys. Hoseok grinned to Beilinh for the last time and ran after the guys. Just when I was about to turn to Beilinh I saw that blonde one smiling at me before turning around to go. Are they all such a flirts? After they were gone we stood still for a while.

"Beilinh? What's wrong?" I asked and walked to her.

"I just don't get it." Beilinh sighed heavily.

"Don't get what?" I questioned.

"How such a beautiful bunch of guys can act so arrogant and rude?" She looked sad but her voice told that she was mostly amused.

"Maybe it's because they're famous?" I guessed as we continued our journey back to home.

 

 

When the clock turned 11 pm we were getting ready to sleep. I was sitting on my mattress while brushing my hair and Beilinh was in the bathroom washing her teeth. I went through the day once more. I'm usually self-confident around guys so why this blonde one makes me feel nervous? I placed my brush away and noticed how Beilinh entered the room and put the lights off. Soon I heard heavy sigh on the bed. What's wrong with me in here? Is it because of the language barrier?

I turned my head to see if Beilinh was asleep already. "Beilinh?" I whispered but when there was no response I knew she was fast asleep already. Well she had a rough first day here so I'll let her sleep now. I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep. After a week we would be going to a Korean school so I had next week time to get some Korean in to my head.

 

 

[Monday, 28th of April]
A week later

 

 

"Sumi! We're going to be late on our first day!" Beilinh retorted and soon I felt something hit me. I took the pillow off from my face and glanced the clock from my phone. 7:30 am.

"What the--?" I stood up with an instant and rushed to the bathroom. "Oh my.." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter